Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal not working

Post Covide, use this time to uncover hobbies, join clubs, go to events, volunteer that is how you meet genuine people. single men in bend oregon In my experience, dating web sites require a thick skin and it really is really difficult to maintain going following 1 disappointment soon after a further. I hope to have a man with a sturdy DeenA man who areas Allah 1st in his life. hook up uk Problems are a part of life nothing s fantastic and of course, that goes as effectively with relationships.

what is the best free hookup app

The complete notion behind the concerns was to develop closeness between two people, and for the participants to ‘enjoy finding close to every other. la mesa singles 1 critique that OKCupid gets is the feature that allows you to message someone who you haven t matched with yet. Having said that, it aids the platform to secure appropriate top quality matches. adultsearch sanantonio On the appropriate time forum contemporary males, instagram, customers who is presently in the internet site lunch basically, and internet sites.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
10/2/2008 7:18:06 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  

valion
Chicopee, MA

If man and gorillas had a common ancestor, why is man flying space shuttles and gorilla still eating each other's fleas?

10/2/2008 7:25:17 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  

saintgasoline
Saint Louis, MO

Because we had different evolutionary paths, with humans having selection pressures on increases in intelligence along with happy accidents (like the discovery of meat eating to increase protein to fuel larger brains, the use of tools, and our lack of brute strength upon leaving the trees that forced us to rely on brains over brawn). There was no selection pressure for gorillas to evolve larger brains because they solve their problems in other ways, notably their size.

You may as well argue that sexual reproduction is impossible because how could a human being be capable of flying space shuttles when a sperm isn't even capable of anything intellectual, or even eating fleas?

10/2/2008 7:41:08 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

10/2/2008 7:44:37 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  

valion
Chicopee, MA

A fish, an ape or a bird are pretty much the same level of being, and have been pretty much the same for millions of years, in all their little variations. If one looks at man, and does not see the profound difference, this makes one either blind or a fool.

10/2/2008 7:49:29 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  

valion
Chicopee, MA

Quote from jewelz5:

I can buy into the alien half-breed thing, and buy into aliens being what we call gods as well. How exactly this ties in with God himself is unclear, but I would go with the Scriptures as the basic message even if the author's perceptions weren't as sophisticated as ours.

10/2/2008 8:07:20 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  
termitex
Houston, TX

Well, as long as you buy, that is the most important. The economy is counting on it!

10/2/2008 8:18:24 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

valion:

haha well I'm not saying I buy into the evolvement from apes to man. It was just an interesting artist concept. The alien part is another story. There are several different races of aliens that infact look very human and there are some walking around on this planet in our society with very slight differences.

Plenty of people have seen them, they just don't report it on the news and go jumping up and down cheerleading about it because the media is all controlled anyway and your loving secret government is not going to be answering any questions about with any dislosure projects because they are not going to open that can of worms.

There has been a genetic war taking place on the planet for a very long time, they can clone someone in 36 hours now. It is all covered up and underground.

Your rulers don't want to burst the sheeples bubble about some Godman so everything remains the same. Highly intelligent benevolent alien beings with a hell of a lot more mind power than we don't even know who God is. It is not a product of the inquisitive mind to satisfy anyones ego. It is a very abstract thing.

Religion is a complete construct and a total and complete lie from the get go to keep everyone enslaved. Totally fabricated, fraud forgery and lies. Though there is truth in the bible and that is what confuses the sheeple because they think it comes from Jesus Christ Superstar or some God.

Your God/Gods are your alien masters who genetically manipulated and fashioned our ancient ancestors to be the perfect slave race, only it didn't work out too well, so here we are.

[Edited 10/2/2008 8:19:05 PM]

10/2/2008 8:30:59 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  

lovesgod57
Waukegan, IL

I realzed, after posting on another thread that the one thing scientist can't come up with is the reason for the change in a species. For a change to occur you would need some sort of catalyst. A fairly logical person can see the similarities between humans and apes and suppose we come from some distant ancestor. But coming up with an explaination for the stages of change would have to include the reason why that change occurred, a catalyst. Plus you would need to provide an answer on why it occurred on such a large scale.

We know from experience that inbreeding tends to degrade some organisms' genetic makeup. More and more of the recessive DNA is introduced to the point of producing inferior beings. So for the theory to be sound there has to be an explaination, or at least multiple evidence that the change has occurred. That is where evolution of man starts falling to the wayside. The amount of evidence gathered. A few scattered bone fragments do not lead to the fact. Whole skulls have been assembled by using say 3 bone fragments, and who's to say that the fragments were of the same origin. Many mistakes were made in the past because bone fragments came from different species which expired in the same general area. So the theory of evolution is just supposition at the best. Unless you leave change to happen by random or it was induced.

We may never know who or what our prehistoric ancestors were, I say if it doesn't lead to answers in resolving the problems humanity is going through today, why put so much effort into it?

[Edited 10/2/2008 8:51:41 PM]

10/2/2008 8:54:13 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

The theory of evolution is done,
Dead in the water, you can put a tag on its big toe.
The individuals who would like to have faith in
The great nothingness of chance and time,
Now has to face up the task of manufacturing
A new fairy tail to impose on what they like
To perceive as the naive, unable to think for
themselves, masses.

JMO -

10/2/2008 8:59:53 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  

lovesgod57
Waukegan, IL

Feel safe, I'm done with the topic also.

10/2/2008 9:28:25 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  

krathnami
Olympia, WA

One monkey went up the ladder, one monkey stayed on the ground.

Edit: Great pic, Jewelz.

[Edited 10/2/2008 9:32:31 PM]

10/2/2008 9:46:54 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  
rockondon
Prince George, BC

As usual, saintgasoline summed it up perfectly.

Man evolved with intelligence because it increases our likelihood of survival. For other species, intelligence is not necessary to thrive. If other traits result in better survivability, those are the traits more likely to remain and evolve in a species. Also, intelligence uses up a lot of energy. Our brain uses up 20% of the body's energy - compared to wild animals in a natural setting, that's wasteful. Chimps, by comparison, have brains that only use up about 8% of their body's energy, allowing far more energy to drive their muscles which is more beneficial for them in their environment.

lovesgod: I realzed, after posting on another thread that the one thing scientist can't come up with is the reason for the change in a species.
Just think, if you really loved god you wouldn't tell lies in His name. Do you think He likes it when you say such blatant, pathetic, obvious to a grade-schooler kind of lies? Do you think he has a spot in heaven for people that just make stuff up and present it as fact?

Scientists can't explain the reason for change in species? I could explain that when I was in elementary school.

skipaway: The theory of evolution is done,
Dead in the water, you can put a tag on its big toe.
The tag would probably say "Established Fact" since thats what it is. The issue was settled more than a century ago and we've proven it more certain every day since.

[Edited 10/2/2008 9:47:48 PM]

10/2/2008 10:18:07 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  

dbsuma
Lakewood, OH

that's why they call it evolution, DUH!
We, EVOLVED!

10/2/2008 10:58:35 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  

alwaysevolving
South Australia
Australia

We, EVOLVED!

And we havent stopped yet. I sometimes wonder that the lack of understanding of evolution among some of our more spiritually challenged posters, is an inability to imagine vast stretches of time. They seem to be able to think only in a few thousand years, around the time their God "created" the universe. In truth, their denial is in reality, an attempt to cling on to a shabby belief system that's totally bereft of any reason or logic. It's no accident they don't make much sense.

10/2/2008 11:33:50 PM Evolution: the fairy tale  

r_7
Sanford, FL

Evolution is a Reality!

the

Problem

is

It works in REVERSE!

Some men and women do become monkeys!

Specially true of ATHEISTS.

lol. Beginning with R. Denkins?-i forget the spelling of this pseudo scientific scholar- Thick empty-full of rederick-unreadable books.

lol.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5