Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best social hookup site

Lots of of us have a preferred location from our childhood. ohio chat You know a issue or two about your on the web date thanks to the previous conversation, through their bio or social media profile. The couple, who got married in 2001, at the moment reside in Croton on Hudson, New York, with their two daughters, ages 15 and 18. seeking arrangments app The benefit year is generally the Sunday of the week in which you file your initial application for Unemployment Insurance coverage positive aspects.

free hookup in houston

This dating questionnaire is designed to collect insights into a couple s compatibility and assist realize the habits and interests for dating compatibility. m hookup com It utilizes a equivalent swipe function to Tinder, but premium members can also rewind to give a person a second chance, if you may possibly have been too hasty the 1st time. What do girls go by means of on a day to day basis to make themselves as hot as probable when they go out? Lots of make up, curve enhancing clothes, fake nails and a laundry list of other tricks to look hotter than they definitely are. online dating mongolia He started yelling in the restaurant, saying all these insults about me and how sad that tends to make him cause I seemed nice and he had higher hopes for us.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

9/22/2007 11:44:05 AM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

trinagirl
Riverdale, NJ

Havent met in person yet, been writing and talking on phone to him. For about a week. Planned to meet early next week. Seemed really friendly and fun, had alot in common. He said more than few times really wants to meet me.
Heres the tricky part.. Been writing thru aol, am not into IM, but put him on my buddy list anyway. Told me was working late every nite this past week. Saw he was online from early evening on, for hours. Called me after 10pm, said he just got home from work. Is a para medic, not a job that would be on the computer! Didnt say anything to him...
Then he told me is going to Florida from Fri to Tue., vacation. First thing that saw this morning (Sat) was his name online. Been on for few hours and he still there.
Either this guy is lying or he travels with a computer in his pocket.
Havent even met so i dont think have right to question him.
Should I even meet him? Since already it seems like something dont add up.
Wowww... if not for computers and buddy lists....would have NO idea that this happened and cant figure what should do.

9/22/2007 11:47:06 AM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

Seems to me that the fact you are doubting him already (which is very logical given the circumstances) you should just let this one go and go with your insticts here.

9/22/2007 12:18:29 PM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

trinagirl
Riverdale, NJ

thanx cajun. strange thing is this was kinda my cyber mistake. meant to put his screen name in buddy list then right away block. so he cant see when i am online or do IM. wouldnt know when he was online also.
guess i didnt hit save when put his name in and there he was next time was online.
one missing click and found all this out.
part of me wants to ask whats up with this to see what he comes up with. can just move on and ignore his calls and emails but he will have no idea why i disappeared.

9/22/2007 12:22:46 PM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

yanisa1
Tonkawa, OK

not to take his side but ya'lls are missing two other things it could be,

1. even if he isn't there his computer can be loggin him on and off,

2. he could very well have all this im stuff on his cell phone

[Edited 9/22/2007 12:22:56 PM]

9/22/2007 12:23:59 PM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

When your heart, mind and tummy's feelings all match..You know your right! good luck!
xoxoPeaches.

9/22/2007 12:24:10 PM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

patty0720
Philadelphia, PA

trina, the one thing i've learned is to ask questions. if they get offended by too many questions, that's a sure sign they're hiding something. but he could have a laptop, or . . . i've seen this before, people on yahoo messenger tend to leave themselves signed on but idle if they have a high speed connection . . . but weren't you trying to block him so he couldnt see when you were on line? doesn't sound like either of you are starting with honesty . . . i don't know the answers, but when i have questions like that in my head, i just ask, and i can judge for myself whether or not they're being honest when they answer . . . not that THAT is foolproof!!!

good luck!

9/22/2007 12:52:07 PM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

peaches stop bein so freakin logical! tell her the real goods on how to do this!

9/22/2007 12:58:58 PM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

trinagirl
Riverdale, NJ

really appreciate your comments. never had this kind of thing happen. usually moving on right away is finding out the person isnt that single. or a nut case.
this one couldnt figure out. maybe he does have online in cell phone and keeps it on. didnt think of that.
only reason i block is to not get into the IM thing and privacy from being seen online. the block goes both ways so its not like would be able to see him either.
still not sure to ask. wouldnt it seem like was tracking the guy? if meet will see if he has a suntan. maybe some way to talk about online in cell phones?
didnt even plan on thinking about this at all!! just go meet a new person. all this cyber made me think twice.

9/22/2007 4:10:35 PM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Alright, just ask.........that's the easiest way to know
xoxoPeaches.

9/22/2007 8:14:20 PM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

mishkabacci
Duncansville, PA

you need to confront him...not that i am making any excuses...but i am on an older computer which i use at the office...i have several times came back in from being on the road to find that the computer was turned on and was at several sites i had previously visited...some people out there will hack into your id on these computers...i had to finally have the phone company investigate and found out that someone from ghana was the culprit... this individual would sit at a local coffee shop doing that...

9/23/2007 11:03:34 AM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

trinagirl
Riverdale, NJ

your right peaches and mish... will ask when he returns from fla.
noticed that his screen name is online all the time. whenever i go on, there it is. dont think this guy is spending 24/7 in basement on internet.
maybe he deliberately keeps it on all the time or doesnt know is on. but did see that he read my reply email while he is away. must have a laptop or its in cell phone.
will bring it up casually since havent even met him yet. dont want him to think am tracking the guy or has to tell me when he is online.
if didnt have a computer and met this guy from 'offline' it wouldnt be an issue. seems much simpler before all this technology.

9/23/2007 9:21:18 PM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

When I'm using my laptop and wireless connection, I usually leave it on. Stupid thing takes forever to log on. I show up as online even when I'm not.

Also, he could have a roommate or kids who use the computer and leave it on.

9/24/2007 12:49:24 AM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

gawd
Appleton, WI

Womans intuition..go with it, its usually never wrong

9/25/2007 3:07:58 AM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

sweetcj83
Laramie, WY

Always trust your gut. In the end that's all you have in real life or on the web. But you should confront him and let him know you aren't stupid. Try to be a lady though.
I have struggled with this sometimes when my buttons are pushed, but it's best to remember not to stoop to their level.

9/25/2007 9:54:31 AM What should I Do ?! Cyber Secrets....  

thyme4me
Calumet City, IL

I know the feeling, but just to pay devils advocate here...alot (or most of the time) I leave 2 or 3 screens open so even tho I'm not on, it shows me as such. Alot of ppl got pissed thinking I was when I told them I would be gone etc?? JMO

Page: 1, 2