Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is the best gay hookup app

If someone agrees to go on a date with you or asks you out, they need to have liked you for a thing. whittier singles The broadness of the query makes it possible for the individual to gage what they perceive as the ‘best . A rapid Google search revealed a lot of US primarily based tips for older people. uberhoney review If you do, these also double as terrific face to face conversation starters.

my secret hookup

S. craigslist silt co Reddit customers use it to discover activities, buddies, parties, hookups, and even extended term relationships. net to be clear on what it is you re searching for, she told us. katie forbes snapchat Getting distinct concepts about what a initial date in a pandemic really should even entail.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

9/27/2007 8:11:28 AM is there any good man left?  

faith2007
Jacksonville, FL

PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE I AM A 37 YEAR OLD VERY ATTRACTIVE LADY IN SHAPE OUT GOING WITH ALOT TO OFFER A MAN. IT SEEMS EVERYTIME I MEET A NEW MAN THEY LIE, EITHER THEY ARE MARRIED, OR WHEN YOU START GETTING CLOSE THEY SAID THEY HAVE BEEN BURNED AND ARE TO AFRAID TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN, THEY CANT LET GO OF THE PAST AND WHAT OTHER WOMAN HAVE DONE TO THEY, ALL IT SEEMS ANYMORE IS JUST GAMES, NOBODY IS FOR REAL AND I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MEN ARE LIKE THIS, THEY SAY THAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THAT SPECIAL PERSON BUT THAN THEY LIE AND CARRY THEIR BAGGAGE FROM WHAT OTHER WOMAN HAVE DONE TO THEM IN THE PAST AND JUST WONT LET IT GO, I NEED SOME HELP OUT HERE MEN PLEASE TELL ME WHY MOST MEN SAY ONE THING BUT NEVER FOLLOW THROW, IS THERE ANY MEN OUT THERE THAT HAVE A GOOD HEART ANYMORE I AM REALLY BEING TO WONDER....

9/27/2007 8:21:20 AM is there any good man left?  

silentsporty
Atlanta, GA

Because those men doesn't really have their head straight, and they don't think of the other woman involved in a relationship. They look at it more as a woman on the side. But keep your head up, a great guy will come in to your life when you probably least expect it. Heck, you may find one on these forums, there are lots of great people in here!

9/27/2007 8:30:04 AM is there any good man left?  

rodsoneheart
East Moline, IL

1 great 1 here.

9/27/2007 9:04:36 AM is there any good man left?  

iron_ranger
Owatonna, MN

its the fall now. no good men. we all hunt for food now.

9/27/2007 9:47:20 AM is there any good man left?  

lady_moniker
Joplin, MO

Good men are in hiding, after having been hurt by the women that give the rest of us decent ones a bad name. Such is life...

9/27/2007 10:06:41 AM is there any good man left?  

andrew_sr2
Vanderbijlpark
South Africa

Hi, a woman shape a man into what and who they want to, in a nutshel you can say that a male is only as good as the female behind him, if we don`t want it we simply fade away whenever we feel we're getting emotionaly attached... on the flipside there are good man and woman is just murphys law that happen to the wrong ppl. Whether its gona hapin or not its the easy way out for our harts.

9/27/2007 8:00:00 PM is there any good man left?  

scndlman
Lexington, KY

some of us are not hiding, just leary

9/27/2007 8:04:07 PM is there any good man left?  

peregrina
Lumberton, NC

..............maybe.

9/27/2007 8:19:42 PM is there any good man left?  

workinprogress
Dade City, FL

Sounds like a bunch of crock to me. There are good guys out there, some of you women are just too picky over who you date. You want good guys. You need to stop the narrow vision and give other men a chance.

9/27/2007 10:15:43 PM is there any good man left?  

jono47
New South Wales
Australia

OH ALL U WOMAN OUT THERE THAT SAY IS THERE ANY GOOD MEN LEFT,, LIKE ANOTHER GUY SAID GIVE THE GUYS THAT ARNT TALL DARK AND HANSOME A GO LOOK OUT SIDE YOUR SQUARE. AND LOWER YOUR STANDARDS AND U WILL FIND AN HONEST GOOD AND GENUINE GUY..CHEERS.

9/27/2007 10:21:23 PM is there any good man left?  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

all the good men have been played and consequently turned into players themselves, something you will just have to live with

9/27/2007 10:28:09 PM is there any good man left?  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

yep lots of them

9/28/2007 7:45:23 AM is there any good man left?  

novastar12
Artesia, NM

I agree with a lot of the comments. Love hurts but love heals. Once the heart has been broken, only love can mend it again. Learn from your past; don't live by it. Don't rush to find love but let it find you. Dreams are sent for the understanding for the understanding of live and love.

9/28/2007 12:21:13 PM is there any good man left?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

rite here sista

9/28/2007 12:22:15 PM is there any good man left?  

ugafan1320
Ridgeville, SC

walt you silly bastard how the hell are you?

9/28/2007 12:23:22 PM is there any good man left?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

I think there are a few left out there - but they too are asking are there any good women left??? i know there are some there just not here in my state......

9/28/2007 12:26:00 PM is there any good man left?  

hellolunawoman
Whittier, CA

Hey Walt, how have you been Player? I see that you have friends in high places..

9/28/2007 12:33:41 PM is there any good man left?  

justshowme
Pittsburgh, PA

As for myself, being one of last "good ones" I get tired of hearing the same thing all the time. I think you need to look inside yourself first before you start to condemn the male gender. I'm not perfect far from it however just open your eyes and take chance someone new.

9/28/2007 12:39:45 PM is there any good man left?  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Hey I'm not married, and I don't lie. Have been burned a time or two, but that's life and you pick yourself up and go on.
I feel that I am a good man and I am looking for a good woman. Have not met her yet, but she is out there and so is the good man you are looking for.
Give it time and it will happen.

9/28/2007 3:04:45 PM is there any good man left?  

digme21
Casper, WY

i wouldnt hold ur breath lady!!!!!

9/28/2007 3:05:57 PM is there any good man left?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Yes!
Ill be taking applications tomorrow at noon.

9/28/2007 3:11:24 PM is there any good man left?  

sweetfyr
Woodbridge, VA

YES!!!!Do you want the wrapping or the gift?

9/28/2007 3:20:55 PM is there any good man left?  

nobody23
Texarkana, TX

come on ladies i think that if u are not trying to find a good man by talking to them how would u know if he good are not

most men say anything to play like they are a good man

but the very man u don't talk to is most likely the good one u looking for
iam more then a good man iam a dream come true

9/29/2007 8:49:22 AM is there any good man left?  

jondalar
Reno, NV

People attract the kind of people they expect to find or they think they deserve. If you notice you are attracting a certain kind of man ask yourself why. You, not them are the reason you are attracting them or being attracted to them. Just by asking that Question, Are there any Good men left? sets your brain on a track to find the only answer you already feel is correct. NO!
Maybe you could ask a different question. How can I improve my outlook on life in such a way as to be the kind of woman a wondeful man would like to share his life with. That is not a diet or new hair color but a question directed at your inner-self, your own judgement about the wonderful person you are that keep you from being all that you are.

Also writing in all caps sends a shouting message to the reader.

Be good to yourself first.
Jondalar

10/14/2007 5:36:40 PM is there any good man left?  

skipd
Walnut Grove, CA

dear lady im a 55 y/o man now i was 35 when me and my ex split. ive been lookin for a good woman ever since. i think it might be a little to late for me now. i set my standards to high and never found true love again. if i were where you are i would come over and give you a big hug. but as for lieing if i say something it is gospel. im very punctual almost to a fault. good luck darling.

Page: 1, 2, 3