Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like listcrawler com

You can tell a crazy drunk story starring oneself before you ask your date. date hookup com login He mentioned he appreciates how Quarantine Bae set points up since it pushed him to re evaluate what is vital in a potential match. The subsequent day, Jessica decided to message him and give him a piece of her thoughts. cityxguide oklahoma city But what happens when one particular of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present? But because you didn t inform anybody about this, not even the cops, he now has a nice collection of lampshades produced from the girls who did not escape.

no credit card required hookup sites

You have the suitable to set boundaries on the web, and only respond to men and women you know and trust. craigslist hortense ga We organised to go for a good walk along the esplanade in Cronulla and he brought his footy along with him . I saw him on the street later that evening and he looked at me and walked straight previous me. wtseticket These folks have zero empathy and in intense cases, they are psychopaths who in no way show any feelings towards their victims.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/29/2008 11:15:06 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  
garflotic
Roseburg, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
And this will help me with my seasonal depression because _______________ ????

Don't answer. Don't have time to argue today.

Yes dear................

10/29/2008 11:30:53 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

shylywilling
Medford, OR

Cool. My dad campainged a flat head ford powered curtis midget out of Oakland Ca. in the fifties.

LOL @ Aginghippie. Perhaps your title should have been "Do "I" suffer from..."
At any rate whenever you want to forget all about depression, you are welcome to strap on my kart and take her for a spin. ROFLMBO. I garantee you will be in touch with emotions having nothing to do with depression and lasting long after the ride is over. Porches just can't touch this kind of enlightenment.

P.S. Not going to race this weekend. I am too lazy to haul it up there in the rain. I have raced there many times while snowing, raining, etc.. I just don't want to this weekend. The van is currently uninsured and for me to haul in the rain I need to put a cannopy on the trailer which will not let the wing fit. I need the van to haul the wing inside as it won't fit in my Supra.

P.P.S. Yes them teenage ladies are very fast. I've been getting humbled by them for five years now. No fear, their daddy pays for it all, and reflexes like cats.

[Edited 10/29/2008 11:35:57 AM]

10/29/2008 4:48:57 PM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from shylywilling:

LOL @ Aginghippie. Perhaps your title should have been "Do "I" suffer from..."
At any rate whenever you want to forget all about depression, you are welcome to strap on my kart and take her for a spin. ROFLMBO. I garantee you will be in touch with emotions having nothing to do with depression and lasting long after the ride is over. Porches just can't touch this kind of enlightenment.

And wouldn't you just be surprised if I took you up on that offer???? Let's see ... does the emotion compete with jumping out of a plane at 13,000 feet and flying towards earth at 120 mph? Guess I should add my skydiving photos to my profile.

10/29/2008 5:03:16 PM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

OMG!!! U tried that?? oh no...........

10/29/2008 5:11:05 PM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Absolutely! Hasn't everyone??????????? There must be a place near Eugene for skydiving .... want to join me sometime in the spring?

[Edited 10/29/2008 5:16:37 PM]

10/29/2008 5:48:02 PM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

ummmmm...(GULP)))) nopers... not this kid's thing! now..Whitewater rafting,,now thats a sport...lol..racing souped up cars.. yep..now thats a sport!!! jumpin out of a plane?>> plain craziness- lol

10/29/2008 5:55:16 PM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

In the event we only get to "go around" once ... we should do it with great gusto! I expect that when I die, I'll be holding a bottle of Patron and shouting, "that was one hell of a good ride." [I acknowledge that this statement was partially plagiarized from a birthday card someone sent me. I added the reference to Patron.]

Now, about the river rafting ... haven't tried that yet. We should discuss that ....

[Edited 10/29/2008 6:23:49 PM]

10/29/2008 7:38:11 PM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  
mariafromromani
Portland, OR

Back to the original topic......check out www.northernlighttechnologies.com, or call 1-800-263-0066 for a brochure.

Consider having a complete physical as well, maybe including a hormonal panel, thyroid, metabolic and lipid panel,CBC...more as a preventive......there is a B12 levels as well you could check.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like more information.

10/29/2008 9:04:21 PM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  
garflotic
Roseburg, OR

Absolutely! Hasn't everyone??????????? There must be a place near Eugene for skydiving .... want to join me sometime in the spring?

I'll volunteer to videotape............FROM THE GROUND !!

10/29/2008 9:07:47 PM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  
garflotic
Roseburg, OR

In the event we only get to "go around" once ... we should do it with great gusto! I expect that when I die, I'll be holding a bottle of Patron and shouting, "that was one hell of a good ride." [I acknowledge that this statement was partially plagiarized from a birthday card someone sent me. I added the reference to Patron.]

Now, about the river rafting ... haven't tried that yet. We should discuss that ....

And if you plan it right, the bottle of Patron will have less than a full shot left ?

I know........go to my room !

10/29/2008 10:04:24 PM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

or64
Portland, OR

Right up the road at Aurora, Still waiting on the chance to pull a true HALO. These are the kind of memories that will make you forget the "gray & cold".

10/29/2008 10:17:57 PM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

shylywilling
Medford, OR

"does the emotion compete with jumping out of a plane at 13,000 feet and flying towards earth at 120 mph?"

It just might be simular to a solo drive without other cars if you don't pull the chute cord until the last two hundred feet. But if you want to know what it is like when you run out of talent and hit something like a wall while in race traffic then you would have to wait on the cord until the last fifty feet or less. What ever it takes to get at least a bounce equal to your stature. Chuckle. Oh, and there would have to be five or more others that will land with equal force on your back a split second after you begin your bounce. They would also be the ones trying desparately to prevent you from pulling the chord on your way down.

Put another way. Yes it just might be similar emotions if you knew that there was a one out of five chance that your chute won't deploy and you will experience an abrupt impact that you may or may not remember but if you live, you will surely do so in pain for a while.

Do you sky dive competively for most of the year three or four times per week? I could see how that might leave you a bit lacking in the thrill satisfaction department during the off months. Seasonal Depression. Adrenalin withdrawls.

I wouldn't normally try to compare something as mundane as sky diving to negotiating two U-turns and two drag races in eight seconds in the dirt with an open wheel car amongst about ten mostly spoiled teenagers with no responsibility or accountability for damage to anyone. There really is no way to adequitly describe the forces a body goes through in one of these laps but I am always willing to try and share a glimps of the reality with any one that asks. It is probably a lot closer to surfing in a hurricane amongst a school of twenty foot great whites that are starving then it is to sky diving. Every thing is great athletic fun as long as you stay in front and don't ever fall off the board.

10/30/2008 5:38:19 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from mariafromromani:
Back to the original topic......check out www.northernlighttechnologies.com, or call 1-800-263-0066 for a brochure.

Thank you for the great information! My gosh ... someone actually on topic! What a rarity! I will call them this morning and order a brochure ---- sounds like they could be very helpful. I did work with a lighting company here in Beaverton, and they loaded me up with full spectrum flourescent lights. Whether or not they actually work, I have convinced myself they will work. I also suspect a quick trip to Disneyland (and Salt Creek Beach to watch the surfers) in January will be my magic cure this winter! Thank you again.

10/30/2008 6:26:39 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from shylywilling:
"does the emotion compete with jumping out of a plane at 13,000 feet and flying towards earth at 120 mph?"

Do you sky dive competively for most of the year three or four times per week? I could see how that might leave you a bit lacking in the thrill satisfaction department during the off months. Seasonal Depression. Adrenalin withdrawls.

I wouldn't normally try to compare something as mundane as sky diving to negotiating two U-turns and two drag races in eight seconds in the dirt with an open wheel car amongst about ten mostly spoiled teenagers with no responsibility or accountability for damage to anyone. There really is no way to adequitly describe the forces a body goes through in one of these laps but I am always willing to try and share a glimps of the reality with any one that asks. It is probably a lot closer to surfing in a hurricane amongst a school of twenty foot great whites that are starving then it is to sky diving. Every thing is great athletic fun as long as you stay in front and don't ever fall off the board.

Must admit that my skydiving efforts equate more to Jack Nicholson in "The Bucket List." In fact, the plane used in the film looks to be the same one I jumped out. I like my tandem buddies. Thank you very kindly. My seasonal issues relate purely to the absence of sunshine --- one of the few benefits I found in living in Southern California for 25 years and Phoenix for 4 years. A quick visit to my old stomping grounds will be a necessity this year. Wonder if I could write it off as a medical expense?

12/18/2008 7:48:19 PM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

Thank you all for the info about the lights. I suffer from SAD terribly every year, even though I live in the South. I just ordered a light that will help with the SAD. It was not cheap, but well worth the price. I miss not being me! I can't wait for spring