Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

Do you face difficulties when solving GMAT SC questions in spite of obtaining a fantastic grasp of all the guidelines and concepts? iowa city personals craigslist He was previously the senior editor for Geek. As for exchanging numbers, I believe it is completely unnecessary to exchange numbers ahead of a initially date unless you don t have access to the app or you may not have good reception. omegle com unmoderated section Getting these choices can enable you feel improved on your date, as you can pick a plan that makes you really feel most comfortable.

skipthegames com

CMB is excellent for females if you re hunting for a long term thing mainly because I found via my study that the highest high quality men are here. craigslist shoals area personals We asked a handful of Chicagoans to share their worst on the internet dating stories, and we had been not disappointed. Believe it or not, there s a science to loveā€”and regrettably, it wasn t anything that was covered in ninth grade biology class. turkish sex website If they have roots in this location, they may well be interested in staying a lengthy time a sign that you will not have to be concerned about a timeline for when they will move away.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/27/2008 6:00:31 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Okay ... I admit it ... after spending half of my life in constant sunshine ... the dark winter days here in Oregon have an adverse effect on my psyche. Not the rain. Not the cold. Just the generic darkness of the shorter days combined with the "gray." Any suggestions for coping with the "gray" would be appreciated.

10/27/2008 6:38:09 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

alawishs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Eugene, OR

agind .... Have ya tried hair coloring? my a brighter color..

[Edited 10/27/2008 6:38:37 AM]

10/27/2008 6:39:41 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

A lady never reveals the truth about her hair color!

10/27/2008 6:42:27 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

I have a friend who suffers from that too.. I believe she got a certain kind of (lighting) for that..its suppose to help trick your mind into thinking its full sunshine or something.. I'm not clear on how it works totally..

10/27/2008 7:06:34 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Thank you. I did replace all lightbulbs with "full spectrum" lights and will try to convince myself that they work.

10/27/2008 7:12:48 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

alawishs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Eugene, OR

Its good to know ya two are friends.

[Edited 10/27/2008 7:13:23 AM]

10/27/2008 7:30:19 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from alawishs:
Its good to know ya two are friends.

Can't think of a single reason not to be!

10/27/2008 7:43:14 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Me either.. lol.. good folks are just that>>Good folks..eh?

10/27/2008 7:49:30 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

eanne
Gold Beach, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
Thank you. I did replace all lightbulbs with "full spectrum" lights and will try to convince myself that they work.

I suffered from this, SAD they call it, back in 1996 when I moved to Oregon the first time. I had no idea what was wrong with me until the lady at the grocery store told me that it was real common because your body doesn't get the vitamin K from the sun, resulting in depression (of a sort).

She told me to buy a "grow" light...like the ones that you put over plants. I bought it, took it home and put it in the fixture over my dining room table. I made sure that I sat under it for 1-2 hours a day (not hard when you have the computer there, or you can sit and read), and within days I was better. It really surprised me that it worked so well, and so quickly! I have recommended it to many people, so maybe it will help you, too.

10/27/2008 8:00:54 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

alawishs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Eugene, OR

Wouldn't it help to take vitamin K?

10/27/2008 8:20:04 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from eanne:
I suffered from this, SAD they call it, back in 1996 when I moved to Oregon the first time. I had no idea what was wrong with me until the lady at the grocery store told me that it was real common because your body doesn't get the vitamin K from the sun, resulting in depression (of a sort).

She told me to buy a "grow" light...like the ones that you put over plants. I bought it, took it home and put it in the fixture over my dining room table. I made sure that I sat under it for 1-2 hours a day (not hard when you have the computer there, or you can sit and read), and within days I was better. It really surprised me that it worked so well, and so quickly! I have recommended it to many people, so maybe it will help you, too.

Thank you for your great idea about the "grow" lights! I'll pick one up ASAP to add to all of my expensive "full spectrum" lights. And I didn't know about vitamin K ---- thought it was "D" that I was missing. I don't fight depression per se ---- just loss of energy --- which is totally out of character for me.

10/27/2008 9:02:44 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

eanne
Gold Beach, OR

Quote from alawishs:
Wouldn't it help to take vitamin K?

That was the other thing I did! I knew there was something, but I couldn't remember... that was many years ago after all.

Thanks for reminding me!

10/27/2008 9:03:28 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  
garflotic
Roseburg, OR

I've always experienced seasonal depression.....from a very young age. George Carlin had a good routine concerning it.

10/27/2008 9:05:40 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from garflotic:
George Carlin had a good routine concerning it.

Huh?????

10/27/2008 9:06:20 AM Do you suffer from seasonal depression?  

eanne
Gold Beach, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
Thank you for your great idea about the "grow" lights! I'll pick one up ASAP to add to all of my expensive "full spectrum" lights. And I didn't know about vitamin K ---- thought it was "D" that I was missing. I don't fight depression per se ---- just loss of energy --- which is totally out of character for me.

Same for me...I'm usually really upbeat and positive, full of energy...but come winter time here....well, you obviously know the drill. LOL

I did take Vitamin K too, which I forgot about until al reminded me.