Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup bars in plano

I m drunk but I really feel sober, mainly because all this speak, it s reminding me who I am. free dating norwich Anyway, myself and Gerry joined Yvonne and Sinéad for a quiz and then myself and Sinéad danced the night away and we have been the only couple on the dance floor all night. When I very first moved to Charlotte in 2013, I relied on dating apps to meet guys. picking up women in thailand Developing up, our families went on numerous trips to Disney World, the Rocky Mountains, and different campsites together.

international hookup sites

You are not going to make anyone fall in appreciate with you right here, so leave your 36 queries at the door and maintain items comparatively uncomplicated. santa rosa dating site The price varies by nation and may possibly modify devoid of notice, but you can normally see the exact price tag in the app. I understand this could appear like typical sense to any one not on dating apps, but I can guarantee any person on dating apps who is even half decent at conversation finds this relatable. pof freeservices com So I came up with the brilliant thought of reducing the distance to parameter from encompassing the city, to a km radius (i.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/10/2008 7:54:43 AM Have You Given Up?  
whynotgrl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,886)
Durham, NC

Hey Ladies, Have You Given Up On Finding A Suitable Lifetime Partner?

I think I have. Certainly on this site anyway. The guys here think
I am a prude because I don't put out.

Also I have been blocked by people because I took a stand against
drug use. I not allowed to post in their threads because I am anti-drugs.

WHAT is up with that? Am I not entitled to my opinion without getting
blocked or bashed for it?

WHAT happened to the clean, sober, nice guys who treat a lady with respect
and kindness? Do they even exist anymore?

I suppose I am feeling discouraged and I have pretty much accepted the fact
that I am going to grow old alone.

How about you? Having any luck?

11/10/2008 4:11:44 PM Have You Given Up?  
gidget67
Lafayette, IN

I can't say I've given up but I'm discouraged HERE, only because even searches don't turn up hardly anyone local in my age range. I'm also too busy at work and catching up in other areas to really work it, and the holidays are coming up which means I won't have time for quite awhile to pursue much.

I'm currently talking to someone from here but he lives an hour away. Nice guy, I can tell that, but I don't feel anything magical so I don't have much hope for anything more.

I actually didn't intend to join when I did and gave a goofy name that I really don't like so this seems like a good time to delete my profile and maybe create a new one after the holidays. I do like the forums and so many other options here so I'm sure I'll be back.

I've also been thinking that I should put more effort into getting to more local events. For instance, I just got an invite from IVTC, the local community college that I attended in the past, to attend a holiday thing on the 4th. And people are really friendly around the holidays, striking up cheery conversations in the gas station and walmart, etc. Maybe I'll run into my magical elf while I'm out and about!!

I'm sorry you've been blocked from some discussions. What's the point of a discussion if everyone can't express their viewpoint, as long as it is done with respect to everyone else? I avoid religion as a subject for the most part. I already know my beliefs are out of the ordinary and I'm happy with them, feel no need to explain them or have anyone agree with me.

One thing I've learned over the years that every time I "give up" and figure I'll spend the rest of my life alone, someone special shows up. So maybe that will work for you too.

Best of luck

11/10/2008 4:20:22 PM Have You Given Up?  
whynotgrl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,886)
Durham, NC

Thank you for your kind words, gidget.

11/10/2008 4:37:04 PM Have You Given Up?  

hopein08
Jackson, NJ

yeah, pretty much feeling like is it really worth it coming here to actually find someone. I would really like to have someone to even just talk to over the phone after the kiddos are in bed on a regular basis if we can't see each other regularly. It's dang lonely way to much. I get offers, either waaaay to young (and I like young guys) or not my type, or to far away or the occassional interest and no follow thru. It's gotten rather discouraging and my ex is getting a little to friendly lately and I'm getting worried I won't be able to be strong and NOT give in. *big sigh*

11/10/2008 11:47:14 PM Have You Given Up?  
tempests68
Tenino, WA

just about

11/11/2008 6:18:22 AM Have You Given Up?  

alicekathleen
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,695)
Sacramento, CA

No. I am back with a man I met 5 years ago in the "personals" of our local alternative newspaper. I am moving back
with him. Life is not perfect, but it is good enough! While we were apart, I had a few dates from the internet sites,
and I know people who have met their partners on the sites. It is a numbers game. One has to be patient, persistent,
and keep a sense of humor and balance!

11/11/2008 6:59:47 AM Have You Given Up?  
moonshadow59
Over 2,000 Posts (2,528)
Mahomet, IL

Yes I have. I lost my soulmate (his family forced us apart) and I just don't think anyone could step into his shoes.
I came here just for human contact It has been an adjustment and I am learning that it is okay to be alone. I don't like it but it is reality.
Who knows what the future will bring but I am leaning to take each day for what it is and to try to find something good in each day.

11/11/2008 2:08:44 PM Have You Given Up?  
naya_sbf
Waterbury, CT

I would like to give a word of encouragement. I have actually found a suitable male, that is turning out to be extactly what I was looking for. We share the same values and beliefs, which are important to me.

So I say don't give up looking cause they are out there. I've had numerous contacts with guys from this site that were wrong for different reason, so by no means did I get blessed the first time out. To all the women, stay in faith that your perfect guy will come, mine did. And please please stay true to yourself.

11/11/2008 5:07:09 PM Have You Given Up?  

owensborogirl2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,230)
Owensboro, KY

Yes I have....I am now here for my friends and to stay in touch with them..I have met men on this site.They have lied about their age and about what they are truely looking for...I am looking for the LTR and they want the sex one night stands....I am not interested in any of that..I need more than that..JMO

Good Luck to all the others

g

11/11/2008 5:46:57 PM Have You Given Up?  

3crosses
Alamogordo, NM

Yes I have here, just b/c I found someone on another site. I wasn't even looking just browsing before I deleted my profile and he had the funniest profile I'd read in ages. I just told him how he made me laugh and we started talking. We live some distance apart so we met half way for our first date. A picnic in the desert. It went well and we have been exclusive ever since. Its bliss.

11/12/2008 9:00:12 AM Have You Given Up?  
chellenc2008
Clayton, NC

I changed what I thought I wanted because I realized some things about myself...does that make sense LOL.

11/12/2008 3:37:17 PM Have You Given Up?  
dragongirl94
Minneapolis, MN

I have given up. I never attract the right guys and most men liek me until they see my pic and then decide I amnto for them. I am upfront about being heavier and my profile says I am black so I don't know what they are sruprised about.

Oh well I figure soemone will come along when the time is right.

11/13/2008 3:58:09 AM Have You Given Up?  
ryn514
Cobourg, ON

I have "sort of" given up - I won't "look" for someone anymore, I'm content on my own and as I am BUT by the same token, I'm on here - and between here and out there, anything is possible. Never say never. In the meantime, just going with the flow and enjoying the forums.

11/14/2008 3:51:05 PM Have You Given Up?  
valleyforgelady
Phoenixville, PA

No. There are many nice men on this site. Ladies, please read what Naya posted. She has a lot of wisdon for a young soul.

11/14/2008 7:58:37 PM Have You Given Up?  
onewhostands
Tampa, FL

Not that I haven't "given up" but I no longer really "look".
I'm not afraid of being alone.
I think many are because we have told to be so.
I'm having the time of my life exploring "who"I am ...
I spent so many years taking care of others
and failed someone..."me".
I discovered whitewater rafting ( what a F*cking RUSH!!),
I'm with Habitat for Humanity (helped to build a house!)
and met great people...even a few nice looking men that call me.

Don't be afraid and depressed being alone...
YOU are your best friend ...

and men see this when they meet you.

OneWhoStands