Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

modesto hookup

Whilst this can be exciting, it s vital to take the steps necessary for you to be comfy when you meet up with them. black speed dating columbus ohio I am also not taking into account LGBTQ+ here, but in theory you could have LGBTQ+ EA events. Otherwise I d focus on actual life meetings by means of hobbies/interests/faith/close friends network, and so forth. locanto rotorua com Match has been around considering the fact that 1995 and gives a virtual dating mentor plan to help participants in matchmaking and dating suggestions.

hookup burlington vt

And there is a different basic challenge for the author of the letter and his former kallah and for other folks. chesterfield dating sites I texted this girl asking if she felt any greater and she said no, in reality she was feeling a lot worse. However nonetheless surprising or uncomfortable a nevermet initial meeting may be, the expense of flaking is at least a plane ticket. omegle indonesia text chat It s vital to talk about this variety of factor early on, so that you are both respecting each other and each other s wishes in the connection.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/13/2008 11:40:31 PM Do women like to date men with kids  

allen286544
Terre Haute, IN
51, joined Sep. 2008

i saw the topic do men date women with kids yes we do but seems like when the men have the kids they run as fast as they looked at your profile on my sence im not looking for a woman to be their mom im after a relationship yes a true honest one but seems since i have my kids they dont really want a part of it my main question is what is the diffence between the woman having the kids or the men having their kids im lost someone me try to understand this

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/13/2008 11:57:12 PM Do women like to date men with kids  
angelrn1974
Indianapolis, IN
41, joined Sep. 2008

Yes, real women do like to date men with kids. I think it says alot about a guy when they are active in kids lives.

11/14/2008 12:10:20 AM Do women like to date men with kids  
kitykat112788
Leavenworth, KS
27, joined Oct. 2008

i have more respect for men that have there kids living with them. they show mor responsibility that way. and real woman would see that and want that type of man that is at least women that are done playing games in life. i for one having my own children as well would absolutely date a man with children.

11/14/2008 6:42:28 PM Do women like to date men with kids  
cinthianna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,680)
Goshen, IN
36, joined Nov. 2008

It does scare some.I have kids and I really have to evaluate the situation with someone when they have kids. I enjoy the simplicity of my life. And as heartless as it is to say, I am a widow and am not bringing in ex' relationship drama...so, as a result, I really don't want to deal with someone else's.

If that is not a factor then I have no problem with it. But, it is definatly something I look into. I would think that others do the same.

Some people may just not be looking for that type of relationship....move on, you'll find someone that is..

11/15/2008 9:14:31 PM Do women like to date men with kids  
sharedmercy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,962)
Fort Wayne, IN
60, joined Sep. 2008

I agree with angel. If men have children that's fine but I agree also with cinthianna, I don't want the ex-wife drama either. But if that isn't an issue great. If someone didn't want my children, then they wouldn't want me. My son is 34, so I thank goodness, don't have that problem; but I know it is for many on here. And I see and hear their pain in their posts or threads and it hurts me, and I pray for them/you always..

11/30/2008 9:17:57 PM Do women like to date men with kids  
sharedmercy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,962)
Fort Wayne, IN
60, joined Sep. 2008

doogie, I think it's a problem at times for both men and women. I think you just have to be extra careful and take things slow. I don't really have a for sure answer though.

Edited for after thought: Maybe they need a site for folks with children.

[Edited 11/30/2008 9:20:09 PM ]

11/30/2008 11:50:14 PM Do women like to date men with kids  
bikerman2008
Columbus, IN
52, joined Mar. 2008

the 2 ladies i dated after my divorce didnt really have a problem with my kids(i dont have custody but visitation....1st one,after awhile tried to make me choose tween her and my kids(SHE LOST). 2nd didnt have a problem with it at all,just didnt work between us.
i believe that kids come 1st..i would never want to come between her and her kids, and hope she would feel the same.

12/1/2008 2:56:58 PM Do women like to date men with kids  
s_20
Howe, IN
28, joined Nov. 2008

I would date men with kids it shows that they have a loving and careing spot and is not afraid to show it to the world. It show that they have grown up and ready to face the world head on.

1/13/2009 1:01:13 AM Do women like to date men with kids  
scottytow69
Indianapolis, IN
36, joined Jan. 2008

I have 50/50 cus of my little girl and get her for 7 days at a time and then i get her some on her moms week... I dont think women care to much... But it would not matter my girl comes before anyone....

1/13/2009 3:25:58 AM Do women like to date men with kids  
mortnd
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,351)
Fort Wayne, IN
53, joined Feb. 2008

My kids are in their early teens and frankly are the light of my life. If a woman can't accept them, then here is the door....wench.....see you later.

1/13/2009 9:57:06 AM Do women like to date men with kids  
mssojournldy
Indianapolis, IN
75, joined Jan. 2009

Makes no difference to me as long as he has time to spend with me. Most of the men I date now would have grown kids, and maybe grandkids. A man's devotion to his family is a big plus with me. I know how much I love mine!! I've dated men with young kids in the past, but that part of their life was separate from "us". I was not looking to be their mother or grandma.

1/13/2009 11:29:16 AM Do women like to date men with kids  
pickeloni
Clarksville, IN
44, joined Jan. 2009

i married my husband and one reason was he had 2 kids and one was a little girl and i never had a little girl and that was so exciting for me to finaly have one. BUT his son is add/adhd and ended up molisting his cousin and that was one of he main reasons for our marriage ending. i have two teens and he had one teen and a 5 yr old and the kids got along but his boy was just two much for us all. i had him in councling but he felt it was better for him for us to split up. so be very careful and make sure you go to counceling for blended familys first. cause him and i loved each other verymuch but it was the kid that broke us up.
if i were to date a man now with kids i would make sure he understood a marrage is between husband and wife. not husband kid, kid, kid, kid then wife.

1/13/2009 7:48:32 PM Do women like to date men with kids  
sandradee1965
Lafayette, IN
51, joined Jan. 2009

I think it depends if the women have kids themselves....myself not having any kids I would and have dated men with kids. To me men with kids (and the man if involved in their life) is sexy!

1/14/2009 8:15:46 PM Do women like to date men with kids  

indie07
Bloomington, IN
45, joined Mar. 2008

Yeah, I don't have a pic....just seeing if I want to put one up on this site.

I have dated men with children. They weren't the best looking men in town but the biggest attraction was their relationship with their children. I am more comfortable with men with younger children because then I can be involved in their growing up if I feel it could be a LTR. But it is important that they get a long with the child's mother. I feel with teens they are looking at you crazy and you can't tell a teen anything. I know, I have a teen and a kindergartner. My son will be more acceptable to a man coming into my life and disciplining him than my daughter.

Also, if a man has children, then I don't have to worry about him wanting to have kids with me. If I was in my 20's, okay, but not my age. I rather adopt or be a step-mom to another child.

I just felt the need to respond.

1/14/2009 8:29:37 PM Do women like to date men with kids  
jnl22
Jeffersonville, IN
37, joined Jun. 2008

I have not personally dated a man with kids. It isn't because he had kids, it's just that I haven't felt chemistry with anyone who has kids.

1/24/2009 1:43:36 PM Do women like to date men with kids  

tryagaindj68
Over 2,000 Posts (2,294)
Evansville, IN
48, joined Aug. 2008

I didn't realize how great it would be to meet up with a guy with kids til I was at the water park with my son last summer.

We were goofing off and having a great time, but when I saw all the dads and kids whooping it up, I wished we had a little bit of that (OK, lots of it) in our lives.

Got to spend lots of quality time with my dad growing up, and since my son's dad doesn't play an active role in his life, I think it would be super if a guy with kids and I clicked.

[Edited 1/24/2009 1:44:27 PM ]

1/25/2009 5:38:18 PM Do women like to date men with kids  

twogreenthumbs
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined Aug. 2008

I don't mind dating a man with children who live with him or who are out on their own. If they are living with him, I look to see how he is treating them...rest assured if he is treating them terribly he won't treat me any better. If the children are out on their own, I look to see the quality of the relationship that is maintained between everyone. It's nice to see older children still wanting to be a part of a parents life, even when someone new is involved.