Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hot sex hookups

com, eHarmony, or OK Cupid. craigslist barstow personals If you are feeling a small fed up with endlessly swiping and receiving nowhere, worry not you ve come to the suitable spot. A. rentmenlive It is scary the first time you get into dating (if you have been out for a lengthy time) but after a couple, you realise this is the norm and the way to meet individuals.

www megahookup com login

com was founded by Gary Kremen and Peng T. dating in sebring florida Dating apps are not the only spot to meet prospective partners on the web. I didn t suspect that it was Alex as he s in Malaysia, until he messaged to ask if I ve received it. dating sudanese women If adequate time has passed and everybody has moved on with their lives, it ought to be fine to date a friend s ex.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/8/2007 1:53:37 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

The threads about alimony is quite interesting. How do you feel about a prenup agreement?
Would it hurt your feelings to have your mate-to-be ask for one?

10/8/2007 1:55:11 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

I would not have a problem signing one for it's not the material things I want.

[Edited 10/8/2007 1:59:03 PM]

10/8/2007 1:57:55 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

True Way... but some argue that it's like saying there will be a divorce before there is even a wedding. I could care less myself. I understand how important such a contract can be to a person and signing one would not bother me in the least.

10/8/2007 2:01:13 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Tru there should not be a reason to sign one , but for me if a woman is better off with money and things than I am, I would sign it to let her know that it is her love that I want.

10/8/2007 2:03:54 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

osipsc
Chicago, IL

Necessary. Situations change, people change. Pre-nups set some boundaries and can really be helpful in defining what's important to each person. I've used one and wouldn't be offended if I was asked to sign one - negotiated between the two.

10/8/2007 2:04:58 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I agree that it is rather unsettling to think that the love of my life would ask me to sign a contract. But it seems to be the thing to do these days. If I wanted material things, I woulda stayed married or at least taken him to the cleaners in the divorce.. which everyone tried to talk me into. I had no reason nor desire to do that.

10/8/2007 2:07:28 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

It's one of them things that fit some peaple and some not.

10/8/2007 2:07:33 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

knoxsouthy
Knoxville, TN

They are a necessary evil for anyone who has attained any assets. Trust me it's better to have one and not need it than to find out 6 months into a marriage and realize you're going to lose half because you were in "love" when you got married. I've seen it first hand before and it's not pretty.

10/8/2007 2:09:54 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Knox.. I agree.. I swear that I do lol It just... I dunno.. seems so business like. I know it can be a very good thing.. but I just have very raw feelings about it. I have seen greed to so much damage.. so I understand covering your ASSets.

10/8/2007 2:10:53 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Sad to say but I guess it is something to have.

10/8/2007 2:15:20 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

In my state what you have before your married is yours, and everything gained affter marrage is 50-50 or sopose to be. So I don't think hear one is very important.

10/8/2007 2:16:46 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

i wouldn't sign one, it would just feel too much like they didnt trust me. and if we don't trust each other before the marriage it would only be downhill from there.

10/8/2007 2:17:12 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

And Star I believe that would be only fair.

10/8/2007 2:18:59 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

50-50 with all that was attained during marriage is fair.

10/8/2007 2:25:17 PM Prenuptial Agreement  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

I think so, mine went that way though the other side just keept filling papers so it still took years and a foutune but she did not see it just the laywers!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11