Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

I believed about leaving mainly because it was so awkward. online dating sites victoria If we could rank every single year by horniness, 2020 and 2021 so far would certainly come out bottom. This quest societies wolves to scientific theories and try not even discover out my post grad time for me. babylon listcrawler Just after the ride was over we immediately left mainly because of how rubbish I felt and then I threw up in the back of his vehicle on the way residence.

mega persinals

As well often, anger will escalate to violent and aggressive behavior. orlando chat 79 each and every for 5 or $1. Bobbie was the 1st to attain out and it took a handful of conversations for Peyton to ultimately commit to meeting up in individual. hook up in bahrain , Public Show of Affection.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/29/2008 5:23:03 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

niceguy4tlc
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,925)
Bartow, FL

Quote from sunkis:
I MET A GUY ON LINE,MET HIM IN PERSON 2or3 WEEKS LATER.
WE JUST SEEMED TO CLICK RIGHT FROM THE START.
LOTS IN COMMON,REALLY ENJOYED EACH OTHERS COMPANY.
HE MADE JOKES ABOUT ME BEING A BAD LITTLE GIRL AND
JOKINGLY SAID,I`LL HAVE TO SPANK MY LITTLE GIRL,I LAUGHED.
DURING SEX HE STARTED BY GIVING ME A LITTLE SMACK ON
THE BOTTOM,WHICH WAS OK. BY THE END OF THE SEX ACT
HE WAS HITTING ALOT HARDER.
THE NEXT TIME HE GOT OUT BELTS,AGAIN HE JUST TEASED WITH THEM
BUT ,YOU GOT IT ...IT GOT HARDER.
I TOLD HIM I WASN`T IN TO THAT ..DIDN`T LIKE IT,DIDN`T WANT IT!
HE SAID OK,BUT IT SEEMED HE HAD A HARD TIME GETTING AND
KEEPING AN ERECTION WITH OUT SPANKING ME.
IS THIS NORMAL? WILL IT GET RUFFER? SHOULD I RUN NOT WALK
TO THE NEAREST EXIT?

RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. That's called paraphelia.

DUMP HIM, unless you like being beaten.

A light spanking, chasing around the room, etc, that's fine if its all in fun.(sex play)

But I was married to somebody who joined clubs and flew around the country beating people and being beaten. She is sick, dishonest, disloyal and perverted. Thats why we divorced.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/29/2008 5:28:19 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
mizbjaven
Tulare, CA

spanking is fun and exciting, but if it's too hard and belts and who knows what else will surface, hell no especially if you don't like it. He has problems. YEAH RUN RUN GIRLFRIEND RUN!!

11/29/2008 5:43:39 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
hun_rock
Preston, ID

I have never been spanked,sure does sound fun tap on the ass..
but op I would not let that happen.

11/29/2008 6:09:51 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
forever4
Victoria
Australia

I had enough beltings as a kid with a buckle strapp i spose its normal to be spanked during sex but im afraid I would have to put a pass on that

11/29/2008 8:12:33 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
1biker11
Whitmore Lake, MI

Quote from nicky2129:
Spanking is awesome i love it

I love this about you

11/29/2008 8:19:20 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

robbierob26
Hyde Park, NY

i love 2 spank it turns me on i love it cause it turns the female on the most i just love 2 see the a** move when i slap it.

11/29/2008 8:21:33 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

robbierob26
Hyde Park, NY

i just love p*ssy sometimes i get i just go crazy i love a women with a nice a** iove pretty feet tits all that i love 2 spank

11/29/2008 8:50:19 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
00_chase_00
Midland, TX

Spank me baby, spank me hard

11/29/2008 10:13:28 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

robbierob26
Hyde Park, NY

hi

11/29/2008 10:21:32 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
amusesherself
Wilmington, DE

I didn't always like it, but then I had a lover who, with a few choice words, a cupped hand, and the right timing, lemme tell ya, sister! Lightly during foreplay, it's very stimulating. And several good whacks at the brink of and during "la petit mort" is peel-me-off-the-ceiling amazing.

Men like it too. "Oh, you'd better..." Heh-heh... Yeah, they do.

11/30/2008 2:07:09 AM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
youreyesonly13
Mesa, AZ

He's a nut case and I say run and find someone better .

11/30/2008 6:51:38 AM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
abigkid
Houston, TX

Sunkis,

This is just a males perspective. If HE doesn't appreciate what turns you on - or gets you OFF, sweetheart you are wasting your time. If that male EVER get's the impression that you "like that", you're gonna be quite surprised what's coming. Men & women are known to "stretch the limits" during sex, to get what they want. Call it submission. If he really cared for you, and you let him know that you didn't "like that", that wouldn't have happened in the 1st place. Some couples like to submit to eachother. Better yet they enjoy letting the "other" do as they wish, for that turns them on. Apparently, not in your case. He's very luck you are not my sister, or a close friend.

I hope that makes sense to you. Good luck sweetheart...

11/30/2008 3:35:58 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
monaj40
Binghamton, NY

Spanking is his fetish and he gets off that way,looks like you will be deleting him soon and especially he can't get hard no other way....GET THE STEPPIN!!!

11/30/2008 3:40:33 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
steelewareagle
Memphis, TN

I don't know what you should do but I'd spank you!!!!

11/30/2008 4:11:02 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
flirtymom_
Oakville, ON

well i spank when i suck a mans penis..

11/30/2008 4:33:43 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
dlonepony
Monroe, IN

HELL F**KING YEAH IT IS NORMAL...or is it I am not normal....

11/30/2008 4:52:41 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
katytxlady
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Slidell, LA

<~~~ Bayou Goddess has never been spanker or spankee...I don't think I'm missing anything. YOWZA! (might let Tucker spank me someday if Saddie would ever get out
da damm way tho...)

11/30/2008 4:57:24 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

lioness_nikki
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,053)
Lakeside, CA

I think your friend has a problem. Spanking and bondage are "normal" IMO, but when your partner has had enough you need to stop. This guy is dangerous. I say get away from him. Remember that self-preservation is of utmost importance...not hurting the guy's feelings or any other BS.

Steel...I'd let you spank me any day!

[Edited 11/30/2008 4:58:07 PM ]

11/30/2008 4:58:47 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
harleyriding
Over 1,000 Posts (1,833)
Nacogdoches, TX

Ok ladies A grab for there a** on penatration that makes a smacking sound would that set you running?

11/30/2008 6:16:47 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

robbierob26
Hyde Park, NY

can i spank someone

11/30/2008 6:28:03 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
blueeyedwander
Colorado Springs, CO

Personaly I like a nice few smacks on my a** during sex! I guess youd have to like it rough though! If you cant take it then find someone new! Cause thats probably his thing! We all have things we like in the sack, however not everyone cliques in bed!

11/30/2008 6:29:42 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
tichobar
Sarasota, FL

Quote from sunkis:
I MET A GUY ON LINE,MET HIM IN PERSON 2or3 WEEKS LATER.
WE JUST SEEMED TO CLICK RIGHT FROM THE START.
LOTS IN COMMON,REALLY ENJOYED EACH OTHERS COMPANY.
HE MADE JOKES ABOUT ME BEING A BAD LITTLE GIRL AND
JOKINGLY SAID,I`LL HAVE TO SPANK MY LITTLE GIRL,I LAUGHED.
DURING SEX HE STARTED BY GIVING ME A LITTLE SMACK ON
THE BOTTOM,WHICH WAS OK. BY THE END OF THE SEX ACT
HE WAS HITTING ALOT HARDER.
THE NEXT TIME HE GOT OUT BELTS,AGAIN HE JUST TEASED WITH THEM
BUT ,YOU GOT IT ...IT GOT HARDER.
I TOLD HIM I WASN`T IN TO THAT ..DIDN`T LIKE IT,DIDN`T WANT IT!
HE SAID OK,BUT IT SEEMED HE HAD A HARD TIME GETTING AND
KEEPING AN ERECTION WITH OUT SPANKING ME.
IS THIS NORMAL? WILL IT GET RUFFER? SHOULD I RUN NOT WALK
TO THE NEAREST EXIT?

Yes, it very normal - in fact it's required, by me.

I like's to give out me spank'n to all the bad, bad girls.

When your butt is glowing like an ALL NUDE neon sign, it makes me feel all warm inside - and then you'll be feeling all warm inside too.

11/30/2008 7:07:12 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
hotjonie22
Kutztown, PA

Spanking is pretty fun though, I mean I like it :]

12/1/2008 1:38:22 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

jimmyjam001
Norristown, PA

Its takes two to tango. If you are not into spanking and thats not your thing then walk away. This fellow you describe doesn't have much control over his scene and has no respect for what you want. I like spanking a gal but I am upfront with what I want and don't beat around the bush(no pun intended)lol. Think of the belt as a weapon. If the guy knew how to use it, it wouldn't be used during sex but while your bent over a table or a chair and positioned correctly so you wouldn't get hurt. Just think about what would or could happen if the fellow missed your a** and cracked your back. If you feel he hurt you and you told him to stop and he escalated after you told him then you are the one allowing him to get one over on you. Your choice is whether to continue being a victim or to go get someone who shares what you want.

Any of you PA posting gals want a good spanking, drop me a line.

12/1/2008 1:51:30 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
grich55
Leesburg, FL

Some funny reading! If the 2 people in bed both are enjoying eachother and she seems to like her a** spanked as he is dogging her little hair pulling and deep f**king I am sure all is good. I was married for 17 years to a woman that would do nothing but lay on her dam back, was not till I was 40 till found out sex was great and enjoyable for all. have fun play hard f**k hard and all is happy.
Any of you ladies in florida let me know or maybe your coming to orlando has room for a guest here.

12/1/2008 4:08:54 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
jorgedelao
Santa Fe, NM

Your not gone yet its not what he wants its what you both want

12/1/2008 5:10:44 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
flying550
Bland, MO

Quote from dave632:
SO you checked him out a bit. NOT like you discovered barrels of body parts in his basement. Geeez. He's a tad kinky and you ain't. Would you be any less traumatized if you liked watching soccer and he was into cricket? ... You drove a Mazda and he drove a Chev? You either find compatibility or you move on. Nattering on like a schoolgirl makes you seem more naive than you probably really are. He hasn't tied you to the ceiling - yet and all that is speculation. Speculation of how BAD it COULD get in a new relationship is just asking for an end to the relationship. You should make THAT decision based on everything about the guy not on ONE thing he likes that you don't. MANY women who have posted here say they like getting whacked during sex. It is NOT kinky for those who like it.

Has he found your GSPOT - yet? There's a "suggestion" on pg 6 of my thread there that involves spanking AND G-Gasms. LOTS of both. If it works for you it is INtense. So much so you probably won't even be aware of what he's doing or when other than you'll be having massive orgasms over and over and over again. The fact that he's swatting your bum at the same time will likely be lost on you. THAT is the kind of spanking MOST of us in here are into .... TRY and enjoy or lose him and find a defrocked priest ... naw forget that. You wouldn't pass the physical.

http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892

For anybody who has tried the GSpot technique and found that it works AND likes a little spanking now and then - COMBINE the TWO.

A good OTK (*edit* over the knee spanking is a "blocked site???) and every 10 swats or so give her two to five rapid G-Gasms and then 10 swats. Alternate that back and forth. Keep it rapid and frenzied, pull her hair, lock only one leg down so she can kick the other around, keep one arm firmly over the small of her back so she feels (and IS ) trapped and can't get away. MAKE her submit just a little longer than she wants to. She'll be screaming and begging you to stop. Don't. Part of the thrill for her is NOT knowing if you'll just keep going until she goes completely nutz or passes out from the intensity. I don't think most women can continue this for more than two or three minutes once they start having G-Gasms. It is just too intense. The spanking combines the kinkiness and submission AND the GSpot orgasms can be administered almost like spanks..."WHAT did you call me? OK - That's TEN more!!" It is awesome.

Afterwards reward her with a COLD cold cream bum rub. Aloe Vera based body lotions are great. Put it in the fridge for a while first. When you start spreading the COLD cream over her red cheeks she'll melt. Give her a few more (slower - softer) G-Gasms while you're doing the bum rub.

DAMN, DAWG!! To write so blasted many words you don't know or say SH*T!
She's new to dating - hasn't been hanging out on all the 'HOW TO GET WIGGY WITH-IT" sites. She's asking an honest question - WILL HE GET ROUGHER EACH TIME!

That's all she asked and I agree with the ones who say, Hell, yeah, he's gonna get rougher so run before you become the first body in a barrel in his house. JMO

12/1/2008 6:22:25 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

dave632
Mississauga, ON

WILL HE GET ROUGHER EACH TIME!

And YOU don't know sheet either. Especially the answer to her question. Nobody but he knows that and he may or he may not get rougher. Where do YOU claim to know what's in his head or are you a psychic as well as a genius and a clinical psychologist specializing in deviant behavior?

All I was suggesting was a way to enjoy and explore what he was into if she still wanted to be with him. Obviously if she doesn't want to stay with him she'll leave him. There's nothing you or I or anybody else here can tell her that she can't figure out for herself. Typically the room is split. Some want to scare her. Some don't. FACT is she went back to him after the first time so it couldn't have been THAT traumatic, huh?

"Booo , he's probably a serial killer if he wants to slap yo ass!" doesn't cut it for me though. Bin there, done that and after she told ME she didn't like it, I stopped. A couple of weeks later she gave me a funny look and asked why I hadn't spanked her in so long. THEY don't know their own minds often (neither do we) so how you can be so sure of BOTH of their's is

BS!!

backatcha

Here's the ARMEGEDON story as read by a radio announcer who may never be the same after this. Hilarious!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-cTrOb8zyrZk/armageddon_radio_announcer_struggles_with_funny_story/

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

[Edited 12/1/2008 6:33:26 PM ]

12/1/2008 6:25:59 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

sangor
Williston, ND

safe word is ARMAGEDON

12/1/2008 6:41:49 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
jajasun
Over 2,000 Posts (2,375)
Denton, TX

12/2/2008 9:01:52 AM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
flying550
Bland, MO

Quote from dave632:
And YOU don't know sheet either. Especially the answer to her question. Nobody but he knows that and he may or he may not get rougher. Where do YOU claim to know what's in his head or are you a psychic as well as a genius and a clinical psychologist specializing in deviant behavior?

All I was suggesting was a way to enjoy and explore what he was into if she still wanted to be with him. Obviously if she doesn't want to stay with him she'll leave him. There's nothing you or I or anybody else here can tell her that she can't figure out for herself. Typically the room is split. Some want to scare her. Some don't. FACT is she went back to him after the first time so it couldn't have been THAT traumatic, huh?

"Booo , he's probably a serial killer if he wants to slap yo ass!" doesn't cut it for me though. Bin there, done that and after she told ME she didn't like it, I stopped. A couple of weeks later she gave me a funny look and asked why I hadn't spanked her in so long. THEY don't know their own minds often (neither do we) so how you can be so sure of BOTH of their's is

BS!!

backatcha

Here's the ARMEGEDON story as read by a radio announcer who may never be the same after this. Hilarious!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-cTrOb8zyrZk/armageddon_radio_announcer_struggles_with_funny_story/

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Not only am I psychic but I can read and comprehend what I've read. I also watch way too many cop shows - the "perp" almost always gradually gets jaded and has to turn it up a notch for the same release. If she doesn't like being spanked with a belt and he can't get it up without it - she should leave. And all your technical B/S ain't gonna help her none 'cause SHE AIN'T INTO IT!

I don't care who wants to spank nor who wants to be spanked - doesn't mean anyone is a serial killer - but this dude has issues; he can only get it up if he's hurting her and THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!

12/2/2008 1:13:31 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
makkatya
Buffalo Grove, IL

Spank him back girl

12/2/2008 1:15:36 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
iamhere1970
Over 1,000 Posts (1,124)
Trenton, NJ

TO each their own decision......I love spanking during sex......

12/2/2008 1:17:44 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
marqeye
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,897)
Kent, OH

Sunkis hit your CAPS LOCK.

Sounds like you should I grabbed his nuts, and squeezed real hard then said you like that SPANKY.

Yea I know

12/2/2008 1:24:09 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

bootydrop
Snow Hill, NC

yes run girl if it's not your thin then don't even try to flow like that to make him happy he needs to find his own speed with someone else.As far as the spanking go for me it's cool it turns me on but don't get stupid with it you know what i'm saying.

12/2/2008 1:26:47 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
brujacakes2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,874)
Jim Thorpe, PA

Uh, no.

12/2/2008 4:12:28 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
katytxlady
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Slidell, LA

<~~~ Bayou Goddess thinking if anyone slaps my ass, I'll knock their fkn teeth out.
make whoopie, not whooping. But go ahead if it's what you like, just not in my bed!

12/2/2008 4:15:16 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

khrystaleroxx
Over 2,000 Posts (3,762)
North Richland Hills, TX

Uh....Yeah?

12/2/2008 4:18:16 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
redjulie65
Over 1,000 Posts (1,024)
Beloit, WI

Quote from kellie08:
Run!!!! SmileyCentral.com

Dude has a fetish and it drives his sexual interest...it will not work (pun intended) if your not into it! Good luck!
i will have to agree you both would have to be into it for it to work

[Edited 12/2/2008 4:19:56 PM ]

12/5/2008 8:25:13 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

robbierob26
Hyde Park, NY

i love 2 spank

12/5/2008 8:29:34 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

pepsiman4u
Atlanta, TX

Not really, if he's spanking your not getting a licking or a d*cking.

12/5/2008 9:54:34 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
otheah
Painesville, OH

Spanking is highly recommended...

beating, as in using a belt? Heck no... now if he just wanted to gently tie you up with it and smack you on the bum with the hand, eh... whatever. But some folks are into really wicked stuff. That should have been one of those "before" or "fantasy" conversations. Dude's got issues to just spring it on you like that.

12/5/2008 10:15:36 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
sighmaster
Georgetown, KY

Quote from april_raindanc:
Spanking? Normal? What is normal in bed is between two consenting adults. And when you meet someone online and just meet? Do you really know that person? Sounds like it's out of control to me. Or heading in that direction. Go girl! Get him behind thee! Take Care!

hell don't let him get behind you again. hahaha!

12/9/2008 6:12:38 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
tinkerbell_202
Washington, DC

HAHA LOL, IS NORMAL SOME MEN LIKE TO SPANK IT

12/9/2008 6:21:24 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
rian28
Aztec, NM

I think this type of behavior is a peek into the hell he will take you if you keep letting him get more rough. Where does it end? He may even suggest choking you during sex or something life risking like that. This stuff doesn't go from heavy to light, it goes light to heavy, so be prepared for even more pain if you stay. Run as fast as you can. You should be treated with respect. If a guy pouts because you say he hurt you (saying it felt like your relationship was taking a step backwards) and doesn't beg your forgiveness, he doesn't care about hurting you.

12/9/2008 6:44:03 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
lrakus
Charleston, SC

some people like it some do not. For some it is normal and others it is not. This is between you and your lover.

I do not mind spanking a woman if she desires it but i am not going to initate it. it is just my preference. I f I have a grudge to work out, I would want it to be mutual between us. My preference does not involve slapping a sweety to get a hard on. I really do not get it. I see it different I guess but I understand we each have different desires regarding pleasure. Mine is........

12/9/2008 6:44:51 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
justus8675309
Over 1,000 Posts (1,079)
Belleville, MI

<-------100% booty spanker
I like to slap that big ol booty when I am hitting it from behind. (oh behave!)

12/10/2008 12:28:57 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
althotos
Hollywood, FL

Yes, run to the nearest exit.
This guy is into S&M and it appears that he has been at it for a while, which would explain why he can't get an erection without the violence. This is not a healthy relationship, if you are the "normal" kind of sex type.

12/10/2008 12:40:47 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
azwildman
Queen Creek, AZ

no it not you can tell him no and then he keep doing it leave him then he not for you there someone out there for you so dont where about him

12/10/2008 12:44:22 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
azwildman
Queen Creek, AZ

i think you are right about that

12/12/2008 10:44:50 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
ladyvirtue123
Over 1,000 Posts (1,946)
Magalia, CA

He sounds like my ex...yes it will get worse, don't wait until he graduates to abusing your breasts, walk away now...I don't even like a little spank..it diverts my attention and breaks the concentration..when I told my ex to stop it because it hurt or I just didnt like it, he would tell me to shut up! He was horrible in the sack! Not my taste in sex at all...

12/12/2008 10:54:03 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

lovinbut
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,822)
Fort Dodge, IA

I'd make a run for it

12/20/2008 8:37:52 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
kawarider
Porterville, CA

It can be. It all depends on a number of things. That's not really the issue, though. The issue is your safety. It sounds like this guy is a Dom (dominant) wannabe, and they run from pathetic to dangerous. Some of them orbit around the periphery of established Real Life BDSM groups, but eventually move on because they develop a reputation for 1) being dangerous because of poor technique and 2) not listening when their partner tries to set limits. Finally the group either shuns them or kicks them out completely and they go back to where they probably started, internet chat rooms. They look for those who for whatever reasons they consider likely targets and those are the ones they pursue.

He's almost certainly not going to change his behavior toward you and it will probably get worse. Regardless of your feelings toward BDSM, he is not a safe person with whom to spend time. It's not the spanking or the kink that makes him dangerous. It's his attitude toward you/his lack of concern for what you think and feel. Move on for your own safety. Keep looking, though. There are kind, considerate people out there, both vanilla and kinky. Find one who is right for you.

Good luck and be safe.

12/20/2008 9:29:51 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

clubkid66
Over 1,000 Posts (1,880)
Brooklyn, NY

Yes, but set your limits before you have sex.

12/20/2008 10:02:52 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  

luckylips1214
Pittsburgh, PA

if you like it stay, if you dont go! me personally never minded a lil smacking and a** grabbing, i happen to enjoy it! but let some man try to hit me with a belt and its curtains for him!!!! if i were u though, id run like hell, if he needs to enflict pain upon you to get hard your not the woman for him is all!!!! and vise versa..

1/3/2009 12:23:00 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
jajasun
Over 2,000 Posts (2,375)
Denton, TX

No...but who wants normal?

1/3/2009 1:24:34 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
potpie71
Over 1,000 Posts (1,347)
Gig Harbor, WA

Oh for pete's sake... It's a fetish. Some like it, some don't. There's nothing "abnormal" about it, unless he disrespects your feelings & does it anyway... that's when you should get out. Hell, I like to be lightly slapped in the face during sex, IF the mood is right... doesn't mean that I like to be abused or have ever been abused! I just have a fetish.

You did the right thing by telling him how you felt & telling him that it needs to stop. Never do anything you're not comfortable with. But as far as "running" from him, if you care about him & want to be with him, AND he's respected you enough to stop and move past this issue, then why leave? Ask yourself this: What if it were YOU that had a fetish? How would you want your partner to react to you about it?

Best of luck to you both!

1/3/2009 1:34:32 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
traceyjean
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,407)
South Elgin, IL

dude does sound a little wierd,,

but, i gotta say, if i don't have a handprint where ya can actually see fingerprints,, then it wasn't any good,, i love a good sound smack on the ass

1/3/2009 1:38:38 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
marlenerose
San Jose, CA

I like to be smacked a few times on the a** but a belt IS a bit much.

Just me

1/3/2009 1:48:04 PM Is spanking normal during sex ?  
potpie71
Over 1,000 Posts (1,347)
Gig Harbor, WA

Hand, belt, flogger, crop,.... all have different textures & feelings to them~

Again, everyone is different... different doesn't mean "wrong".