Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler near me

Snuck a handful of fake profiles in the mix just to see what the fucking difficulty was. alabama personal classifieds He met his cruising companion only after he got his boat or they based their partnership on the strategy to go cruising. Every web site right here has one thing to provide, based on what the user desires. turkish sex site So please never be gullible when points appears also great to start with.

absolutely free hookup

She accepted, on the situation that he get a drink for me as well. lesbian chat rooms chicago We ll see how it goes. Based on the answers, you put a ‘yes or ‘no mark on the offered card, expressing your interest. russian massage nj 1 of the most well liked dating apps,Tinderwas after recognized as a hookup app for people not looking for extended term commitment.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/3/2008 5:23:36 PM What Is A Wifey??  
ineedaboss
Brooklyn, NY
33, joined Nov. 2008

Can any1 tell me what's the definition of the term "wifey"?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/3/2008 6:18:57 PM What Is A Wifey??  
justacountrygal
Catskill, NY
45, joined Apr. 2008

I suggest that you read the book. I think it was by Judy Bloom.

12/3/2008 6:22:22 PM What Is A Wifey??  
ineedaboss
Brooklyn, NY
33, joined Nov. 2008

I hear that but I want these guys perpective 2

12/3/2008 6:41:25 PM What Is A Wifey??  
someguyinny
Kingston, NY
35, joined Jul. 2008

Wifey is a girl you've been with for a while but aren't married to. You're right hand chick.

12/3/2008 9:19:13 PM What Is A Wifey??  
missmmeoftheday
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,502)
Brooklyn, NY
51, joined May. 2008

Your main woman.

It's also used in a pecking order.... like wifey #1 is the first one to have had a child for a man, etc. That's how I have heard it used.

12/4/2008 12:38:15 PM What Is A Wifey??  
ineedaboss
Brooklyn, NY
33, joined Nov. 2008

Ok I c every1 has the same outlook but 1 more question why is wifey always getting hurt?

12/4/2008 2:05:03 PM What Is A Wifey??  
ckngraj
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,273)
Rochester, NY
50, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from ineedaboss:
Ok I c every1 has the same outlook but 1 more question why is wifey always getting hurt?

Wifey only gets hurt when WIFEY lets herself get hurt. It depends on what kind of wifey you are. Have ya been with em for a long time?? then you are his wifey. I am someones' wifey BUT it has nothing to do with anything sexual, nor am I married to him OR is WIFE. It is a friendship wifey, they call me wifey#2 and that is what I am. When wifey one goes away and hubby needs something, he has wifey2 (for anything OTHER than sexual). When hubby goes away and wifey1 needs something (because she does not drive) thats where wifey2 (me) comes in. I have been wifey 2 for quite a few years now, and have my own bedroom in their house. Wifey 2 also takes care of the dog/house when they both go away. So it really depends on what kind of wifey your are. I NEVER get hurt because I am not married, and I (we) do not have any expectations other than best friends w/o benefits. Fact...took coffee over to wifey1 this morning.

12/4/2008 2:22:40 PM What Is A Wifey??  
mackdia
Bronx, NY
33, joined Oct. 2008

someguyinny nailed it. a "wifey", to me is my special lady, the Bonnie to my Clyde, the one you have those great times with and also those horrible ones. she's the one that you love to hate and hate to love and you can't bear to be without for to long.

12/7/2008 12:29:40 PM What Is A Wifey??  
monaj40
Binghamton, NY
48, joined Sep. 2008

It means you are the main Woman in his life...he respects you and want to keep you.

12/10/2008 5:46:59 PM What Is A Wifey??  
poeticchris
Morrisville, NY
34, joined Sep. 2008

To me it's the girl that you want to have a real relationship with, when you look at her, it feels right. Someone that you can accept as themselves and they're able to accept you a yourself.

in the simplest terms "the one that completes me"

and it's not a term i give to any girl

12/11/2008 3:01:52 PM What Is A Wifey??  

macswell
New York, NY
34, joined Dec. 2008

Wifey is the priority over all other women (besides in family emergencies). Wifey gets the thoughtful birthdays and hollidays. She gets the good listening and the big favors. She gets the back rubs and baths. She gets the attentive & unselfish lovin. Wifey gets the quality time. She gets the hot tea when she's sick. She gets the choice of entertainment and activities fairly. She is equal and a good friend in the most ways. She gets a sincere thank you for each comforting thing she does.
On the other hand...
She is eager to please & sees only good in doin for hers. She will give great importance to being attractive to her lover. She's unable to let herself decieve her lover, unless she has a pleasant surprize. Wifey is never possessive or controlling over hers. She is generous, and far more involved in expressing HER love than in the receprication of that lovingness. Wifey understands her lover, and can usually find a way to be soothing. She is loyal, fun and supportive in every way which her lover finds important.

Good question, yo.

12/12/2008 8:08:33 PM What Is A Wifey??  
ineedaboss
Brooklyn, NY
33, joined Nov. 2008

Yes I had 2 ask that question is was not cuz I was confused or anything it was 2 get every1's opinion of what a wifey is and what is a wifey's role thanks 2 every1 who has posted their opinion on my forum ur opinions r deeply appreciated.......

1/18/2009 7:45:25 PM What Is A Wifey??  
2bad2009
Brooklyn, NY
37, joined Jan. 2009

a wifey is a women that will be there with you thru thick and then,i want u 2 be my wifey boo.