Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal create account login

What occurs when you re thinking extra and in your head is that you happen to be not present in the moment, says Kederian. colorado personals McCormick was understanding, but eventually realized he was working with COVID 19 as an excuse to stay clear of her. Though memorable, our conversations at some point fizzled out. www affairalert com login This will place them at ease and they will be extra willing to share their amusing story with you.

best way to find local hookups

Make it enjoyable for herby considering up techniques to make her laugh and getting thebest version of yourselfyou can be. hook up grand junction OkCupid is presumably one particular of the very best dating apps in India. you gotta be patient if you are just an average joe. german sex sites Ashton concludes by saying, I will forever be grateful to Bumble for the connection and for empowering me as a woman to take handle of my dating life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/4/2007 10:35:14 PM aches and pains.  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

all this time i thought my heart ache was caused by women,now the Dr tells me i need a stint installed in one of my hearts main artery's.oohhhh boy.

11/5/2007 2:27:24 AM aches and pains.  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

lostinwyoming - I had a stent placed in my lad left ascending ??? artery recently. I was scared to death, it turned out to be very minor, with no discomfort at all. I'll keep you in prayer. I read the entire thread after I sent the first message. Modern medicine, despite its high costs are making great strides, so don't throw in the towel yet. My Doctor treats with both herbal and commercial medication. Diabetes is treatable, what you are getting is type 2 and is treatable with diet, exercise, and medication. Don't panic about insulin, it will be a last resort. The new insulin injector pens are so fine a needle, it is not felt. You have a lot to live for, hang in there and keep us posted.

shepardgal - high blood pressure over time will damage kidneys, I just found out over the weekend that mine are about 50 percent gone. I am not going to let it get me down.

[Edited 11/5/2007 2:42:17 AM]

11/5/2007 2:42:37 AM aches and pains.  

cholo2
Virginia Beach, VA

....goodmorning everyone!!!!!!!
.......thought for the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........GOOD HEALTH IS MERELY THE SLOWEST POSSIBLE RATE AT WHICH ONE CAN DIE

[Edited 11/5/2007 3:30:00 AM]

11/5/2007 2:46:02 AM aches and pains.  

cholo2
Virginia Beach, VA

.....another thought for the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........HEALTH NUTS ARE GOING TO FEEL STUPID SOMEDAY....LYING IN HOSPITAL DYING OF NOTHING

[Edited 11/5/2007 4:17:40 AM]

11/5/2007 4:37:05 AM aches and pains.  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

I no all about the pains,pain in back,hips,and had test that show I stop breathing 55 time in a hr went I go in the dream stage of sleep 0/2 went down to 61,so I wear a c-pack at night to push air down my nose and its set at 4 then changes to 11 at that stage.so I want die in my sleep. but I guess we all have a lot to go throught before we leave this world. does someone want a good person in a used body

[Edited 11/5/2007 4:48:21 AM]

11/5/2007 5:15:55 AM aches and pains.  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Well, yes, I actually do. All bodies are used to some extent. Even a new car, the minute it leaves the lot, is a used car. If interested, send me a wink.

11/5/2007 5:55:45 AM aches and pains.  

lenor
Lisbon, ME

Good morning all. Had a hard time finding the 50's but got some help. Finally!! No aches and pains but am fighting a terrible cold for 3 weeks now. Going to the doctor in half an hour. Sure hope he can clear up this chest congestion, nothing I have taken helped. Have a great day.

Oh BTW, my niece that had the 12 pound tumor removed, results of testing it showed NO CANCER....this was definitely good news.

C-ya all later

11/5/2007 6:25:57 AM aches and pains.  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

I've had my share of BP problems, back pain, aches, borderline diabetes... bottom line is I know way more old people than I do old Docs...

I lost 40 pounds by walking every day for 20 minutes, and adjusting my diet. Got rid of the bp meds, and watch what I eat now. At one point I had a hiatial hernia and it feels like a heart attack when the acid reflux hits my esophagus.

One day the heart disease will get me, it's in the family, even my mom has had a quadruple bypass... killed my dad evenutally. He spent thousands on heart surgeries, bp poblems, diabetes...

Hope I die quick, screw the lingering for years miserable supporting doctors and hospitals....

My oldest brother has rheumatoid arthritis and he's taking a drug that costs $1500 a month.... my little finger on my left hand and my middle finger on my right kills me most mornings... I ain't dead yet.. hehehe

just where is that cave?

just kidding...

stent surgery is pretty simple from what I have heard. My dad had a few of those too, but I'm not so sure I'd want to be in the hospital for any reason other than to visit someone else. (my ex is a nurse)

Hang in there

11/5/2007 6:45:53 AM aches and pains.  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

My late husband had six stents and it was a stay over night in the hospital--hardest part was having to lie still for a long time but he always felt great right out of the hospital. Also he had diabetes for twenty years and very controllable. None of this is what he died of--a rare form of liver cancer.

Me--I have a knee that aches when it's going to rain and I have to watch my potassium levels for I get severe leg cramps--other than that I'm good.

11/5/2007 6:58:59 AM aches and pains.  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Just the ususal, hands wrists and knees ache. Particularly when there's a front coming in when the weathers gonna change.

11/5/2007 7:10:01 AM aches and pains.  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

goodness.. i've had most every bone in my body broken at some point, cuts, bruises, shoulder that has been knocked out so many times, I can just shift my arm and it pops out without pain. But I pray and thank my maker EVERY SINGLE DAY for my health. No pains or aches.

11/5/2007 8:37:43 AM aches and pains.  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

I have a badly deformed little finger on my left hand. I was told the other morning at a diner, that to rub it everynight with bowling alley wax. It won't do anything for the finger, but it will make me rise and shine.

[Edited 11/5/2007 8:38:29 AM]

11/5/2007 8:49:23 AM aches and pains.  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Right wrist, forearm hurt from using this mouse!

11/5/2007 8:55:35 AM aches and pains.  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Mouseitis - Doesn't make sense, since itis means inflamation of, but this is the diagnosis given to this malady by the medical profession. It has not been listed as a work related injury to be compensable, like carpat tunnel syndrome.

11/5/2007 10:51:07 AM aches and pains.  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

Thank you herefromminsk for a sweet reply, and you are a nice person
so write if you like.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4