Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

apple hookup apps

We stated our very good byes and thank God, this time it was actually more than. colchester dating In his spare time, Jonas writes books and quick stories and likes to draw lighthearted illustrations. Under are some of the most outrageous World wide web dating nightmares. wild n out let me holla russian girl He s been single for much more than a year considering the fact that the end of a extended term relationship.

hookup sites 2017

Tinder and OkCupid have not too long ago come below fire following the release of a report by the Norwegian Consumer Council which identified that the apps are sharing personal user facts with third parties. boise online dating He told her That song gets him every time when he is sober too. Though we haven t perfected the art of meaningful conversation over dinner and drinks just but, I believe we ve come a long way considering the fact that we initially started dating. big booty thai women In reality, the service s explicitly stated goal is to get you to the point exactly where you have deleted the app altogether — presumably mainly because you have discovered love and not for the reason that you have had it with the app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/20/2006 3:38:21 PM Are you Religious?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

An interesting "take" Luna. I actually think I agree ith a lot of what you said!
(scares the sh#t outta' me, but it is my nice side talking...)
Krazz

11/29/2006 12:29:30 PM Are you Religious?  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

i believe in god as much as i do the easter bunny,santa claus and the tooth fairy. yeah all those things we were told are real when we were kids. you know things we can not see,hear,feel,taste and smell.
Kenny

12/2/2006 4:46:51 PM Are you Religious?  

knight1163
Fuquay Varina, NC

I am Christain Identity.

Yes, I am 100% politically incorrect (note the 100%).

www.kinsmanredeemer.com
CHRISTIAN IDENTITY
What is it?

"For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." Deuteronomy 7:6

As the word identity implies, it is the condition of being the same as something described or asserted. Christian Identity establishes who the true Israel is today according to the Holy Bible and world history. There is more than adequate and convincing proof that the Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Scandinavian, Germanic and kindred peoples are the racial descendents of the tribes of Israel.

It becomes readily apparent that there has been a case of mistaken identity when associating Jews with the claim of being the "chosen people". The Jew has an identity, but it is that of a thief who has stolen the history and nomenclature of the really true Hebrews and Semites. For the sake of understanding it is necessary to clearly distinguish between the terms Israel, Judah and Jewry, because of the careless, thoughtless and often purposely deceptive usage by both religious and political leaders.

The time has come when the hidden Israel nation is being revealed to those having eyes to see and ears to hear. It is being positively identified. Only one race answers to the Holy Bible scenario of Israel in the latter days and that is the White Race. Our people are in possession of what Israel was to possess and we are doing what Israel was to do according to God's covenants and promises which Christ came to confirm. Only our people have the Bible, believe in Jesus the Messiah, call on His Name, are called by His Name, have used His Laws for our civil government and are now the object of a worldwide attack by the enemies of Jesus Christ who are organizing all the heathen under the Red banner of antichrist World Communism.

In Genesis, God created Adam, the first man. The Holy Bible is a history book of Adam's people. The Hebrew word for man is Adam itself and actually means to show blood in the face; to be fair; rosy cheeked; to be ruddy; and to be able to blush or flush. One must admit that the other races do not fit this description and therefore, cannot descend through Adam. God declared, "Everything after its own kind". From Adam, there proceeded a chosen line who followed God after righteousness. From Adam's son Seth, to Noah the chosen line remained racially pure and faithful to God. Noah and his family were preserved during the Great Flood while God destroyed the disobedient. Noah's son, Shem, continued the chosen line and these people became known as Shemites or Semites.

Next was Eber, whose descendants became known as Hebrews. Generations later, God chose one Hebrew-Adamic man who remained faithful to God and did not live in wickedness as did the other races. This was Abraham, who received special blessings and covenants from God. Abraham passed these blessings along to his son, Isaac who passed them on to his son Jacob. Jacob's name was changed to Israel and he had twelve sons, who then founded the twelve tribes of Israel. These tribes were disobedient to God's Laws and, in 745BC, went into Assyrian captivity. From Assyria, these people migrated west and became the Caucasian European nations. The United States of America and Canada uniquely fulfill the prophesied place of the regathering of all the tribes of Israel.

The people of true Israel will recognize their identity and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ and call upon Him for Salvation and Redemption, and that they will be delivered from their enemies in the "last battle" which will destroy the wicked and will usher in the great Kingdom Age upon the earth.

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation; and as for his judgments they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord."
Psalms 147:19-20

12/2/2006 6:42:49 PM Are you Religious?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Lovely..... an advertisement in the religious section.......

However I might like to "point out," your "pack of lies."

You said:
"It becomes readily apparent that there has been a case of mistaken identity when associating Jews with the claim of being the "chosen people". The Jew has an identity, but it is that of a thief who has stolen the history and nomenclature of the really true Hebrews and Semites."

Take your hogwash, and pedel it in some third world Islamofascist environment. Let's see how long you survive.....

[Edited 12/2/2006 8:37:59 PM]

12/2/2006 8:32:06 PM Are you Religious?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

i wondered how long before you would read yhat krazz!!!

12/2/2006 8:39:25 PM Are you Religious?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

I was just trying to defend the world and make it a better place for you and me, Dez...

12/2/2006 8:42:03 PM Are you Religious?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

thank you

12/2/2006 9:56:22 PM Are you Religious?  

redhead3030
Yuba City, CA

Different religions were created during bible times so I try not to judger other's beliefs because it's a personal choice and it's supposed to be.

With that said, I grew up Baptist (Christian) and it has saved me during times of trials although I admit to trying to steer my own wheel off and on but the strongest I feel is when I let him take it and trust him to help guide me in the right direction. People say we hide behind our God. I believe some may but most hide within. A big difference.

I think there is one common thread that we should believe to get to heaven (John 3:16)but I also think heaven will be filled with all different denominations and we'll probably be suprised who gets there and who doesn't.

Kidd, I read and agree with your comment from May06. I would say I'm spiritual because I don't attend regularly but do believe and try to live in his light all the while knowing I'll never be perfect. We can't and our God knows that but asks that we try our best.

It's better to believe a little than nothing at all. Wouldn't you rather believe there is a God and find out you were wrong then to not believe and find out otherwise?

just my opinion. yikes. religion and politics. touchy stuff.

12/4/2006 1:29:07 AM Are you Religious?  

perfectwoman
Fresno, CA

I dont want to EVER meet in my life people like knight...their philosophy is a nightmare.

12/4/2006 5:36:45 AM Are you Religious?  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

I had upon my wholly kingdom, one of them "She Mites". And she did let loose millions of youth (mites) upon the kingdom. Infesting creatures of the kingdom, man an animal alike.

from the "hilly kingdom"

12/4/2006 9:32:22 AM Are you Religious?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

Sorry Wolf...

12/16/2006 2:10:16 PM Are you Religious?  

bobbyfree1
Redding, CA

All religion is a crock. Can't we all do the right thing without all the lies?

12/22/2006 3:55:02 PM Are you Religious?  

killers
Lancashire
United Kingdom

hell no

12/22/2006 5:25:00 PM Are you Religious?  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

I believe the following: God is real. God's chosen people are the Jews. Jesus established the church where people of the same belief could come to worship God. It is not necessary to attend church to be saved. You cannot earn your way to Heaven, it is a Gift from God. These so called churches that have gift shops, million dollar preachers with body guards, etc. are not what Jesus intended for the church to be and I believe the people responsible for them will pay for it one day and the people that attend these churches are being duped. I believe that there are differences in churches so that people can attend and feel comfortable that their beliefs are the same as their fellow worshippers. And, last but not least, I think anytime you discuss religion or politics, there will be heated arguments. With that said I wish you all Peace on Earth and Good Will to All Mankind.

12/25/2006 11:02:03 AM Are you Religious?  

sacredwarrior
Binghamton, NY

I will not take up a debate on religion, but what I do know is God is only going to say one of two things to us when he see us when we die. His word says he will say...

#1) "Well done my good and faithful servant".
or
#2) "Be gone for I do not know you".

There will be no further debates at that point in time.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8