Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide new

Possibly it is to eat dessert prior to dinner or twirl about outdoors whilst singing at the top of their lungs. women dating plattsburgh It also permits you to get considerably more personal as you share these information with each other. If I am relieved, at 50, to be back out of the dating arena once more, I am also determined to pass on my dating suggestions. skipthegames tacoma Do you want to locate out what their morals and religious views are, or would you rather ask about their function life balance? Either way, their answers can be big in telling you who they are.

mega personal sign up

This is an essential time saver, Winter stated. chat san francisco Blued says it puts prioritizes users privacy and has disabled all screenshot and recording functions. You can also commence off the conversation with a funny gif or meme. bumble profile doctor If anyone does attempt all dating apps, please kindly summarize each apps functionability and the genuineness of the folks.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/1/2006 7:25:05 PM Are you Religious?  

nicole1357
Sacramento, CA

I find more and more that people don't seem to be as religious anymore. Maybe it is just my generation...what are your beliefs?

5/1/2006 8:33:40 PM Are you Religious?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Religious - Not particularly
Spiritual - Absolutely
No I do not go to a house of worship. I do believe in my religion (Judaism), and have no guilt about not going to a Temple. I believe in my religion, but do not feel it necessary to partake in the group "function."

Religion is not dead. It is morphing into a unique spirituality within us all.

5/3/2006 7:07:03 PM Are you Religious?  

lookin4luv777
Freeport, IL

Religion is Morphing???? It is only morphing because the people of this world try desperatly to find a "religion" that accepts their lifestyle. People change......God's law does not....may He have mercy on you.

5/3/2006 7:59:17 PM Are you Religious?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Hey Pal... MY GOD is a merciful one, unlike yours, apparently. God's law does not change, you said? But each religion may have a different interpretation of "God's Law." (Old vs. New Testiment) I would suggest some tolerence my friend. Remember the phrase, "he who casts the first stone..."

Religion is a spiritual experience for all who care to partake. Who gave you the right to judge me or others? You have a right to your opinion, but puh-leeze, save the pity party and mercy stuff for those who seek the pity & mercy. Amen!

The Spiritual Krazz

[Edited 5/3/2006 8:00:21 PM]

5/4/2006 7:49:43 PM Are you Religious?  

nicole1357
Sacramento, CA

I personally don't believe in God. I think most people only believe in all that because it gives them something to do, or live for. However I don't believe in altering the way I live my life because of what 'could' happen to me in the afterlife.

5/5/2006 10:41:43 AM Are you Religious?  

surfcity
Shingle Springs, CA

I don't think this is about not doing things because you're going to get something later. I think its about knowing how the universe works. Some things will hurt you and some things will help you.... choose those that hurt you at your own risk.

As far as a loving God goes the last time I checked on Christianity, it was about a free gift of eternal life from a God who knew mankind wasn't ever going get there by trying harder.

God doesn't have to punish us for our "sins".... its simply the result of our actions...no intervention required

Bob
p.s. "Sin" has a definition from the Greek. Its a military term that means not hitting the bullseye or target. It has nothing to do with morality in its literal interpretation.

5/15/2006 5:05:04 PM Are you Religious?  

sokopono1
Tampa, FL

HEY DUDE
is your merciful god give you the right to judge others by saying their god is not merciful and yours is
and did your god teach you how to reply to the other`s comments using your behind

may god who i do not believe in , have no mercy on you, does that sound better to your behind?
when you reply the next time take off your little hat and cover your behind with it

hahahahaha

[Edited 5/15/2006 5:36:39 PM]

5/15/2006 6:38:10 PM Are you Religious?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Hey DUDE!
You got a real ass fetish don't you....
Why not just become a martyr like your "friends?"
I believe I could find a small rockets to take your temperature with!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha dumbass!

5/15/2006 6:42:06 PM Are you Religious?  

sokopono1
Tampa, FL

you can use the keyboard and be a myrter

they did not teach you so in kinder garten

5/18/2006 3:25:47 PM Are you Religious?  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

Nicole..I dont believe in God because it gives me something to do..but I believe in God because if it wasnt for my belief I would not be here today. I am a cat with 9 lives and thanks to God im going on my 4th life.

5/24/2006 7:01:00 AM Are you Religious?  

kiddwest
Garden City, KS

I once read a phrase that said it all for me. Religion is for people who are afraid of going to hell. Spirituality is for those who have been there. Personally, I'm not very big on organized religion but I do believe in God and have my own special relationship with him.

5/24/2006 7:03:08 PM Are you Religious?  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

Very well put Kidd.....

5/26/2006 8:55:42 AM Are you Religious?  

silencedangel
Jonesville, MI

I think that religion is starting to faulter because of the things we're taught now a days. You have to remember that the bible was written for a civilization thousands of years ago, so because now our civilization is so education, many people read the bible as a falsity because its primitive.
I know that I do. When I read the bible, I see so many mistakes. I think we're born with a virus that makes us read the bible the way we want to, and not how it was truly written.
Then again, who really knows how it was truly written?

I dont know...religion doesnt seem as important as other things to me anymore. I've struggled with it for the past few years. Lost my faith, and now Im struggling again. It seems to me that people believe because it gives them hope, comfort, value, a place in life...which is not a bad thing. I see myself tending to pray when Im afraid.

Religion doesnt seem to be for me. If Im only believe when Im scared, then what is it worth? Faith is enstilled from enlightenment.

If we're all God's children, then I have faith he's not gonna let us all go to hell. I think the reason Jesus hasnt come back yet, is because if he did, most people would go to hell and God doesnt want that for his children. My belief is that he's waiting until everyone finds religion again, so his children can all come to heaven.

5/26/2006 10:01:05 AM Are you Religious?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

Angel, I think that is very profound thinking. Especially for someone your age. I applause you.

5/26/2006 9:06:26 PM Are you Religious?  

silencedangel
Jonesville, MI

Thank you. Like said before, I pride myself on intelligence and open-mindedness.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8