Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler bbw

Today, dating app has provided both guys and girls a sea of possibilities. huntsville al hookup He was an active poster in an LGBT Peloton Facebook group and would frequently get messages from single men. Re study the person s profile and overview what was discussed, and schedule general discussion subjects. costa rica beach babes Considering that leaving the alreadyopened screens of trade and of enjoyable, a message.

free hookup tonight

It s much easier to be the person you are and make some compromises. dating sites in moscow idaho When we got out to the car or truck, he started laughing and stated guess what I ve got in my pocket? I, of course, couldn t guess, so he dramatically produced two avocados which he had stolen. Most people today are usually delighted to open up about this kind of stuff and it can lead the conversation down a fascinating path. gianna nicole onlyfans Almost all the characteristics of A lot of Fish are free of charge and this allows the customers to verify unlimited profiles, send limitless messages and do numerous more activities.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/28/2008 8:11:52 PM What do you do?  
riverratsf
Sioux Falls, SD
60, joined Feb. 2007

Since its already been mentioned as to how boring this group is, lets all post what we do for a living. Thats kind of an easy one to get things going. I am an on-site manager for an apartment building in down town Sioux Falls. Plus I paint apartments for extra income. What do you do?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/29/2008 7:50:43 PM What do you do?  
youpickone
Huron, SD
72, joined Jul. 2007

I am retired and do as little as possibe--- Play a little golf and help the neighbors when i want to

12/29/2008 8:43:10 PM What do you do?  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

im a rancher and the critters r all gone till spring so im off to do some traveling for a couple mos

12/30/2008 10:03:48 PM What do you do?  
newlife4me2
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,190)
Sioux Falls, SD
52, joined Jun. 2007

Unemployed accountant looking for a full-time job and pursuing my Master's Degree in an accelerated degree program.

I'm off school atm till Monday, so I am posting quite a bit. Come Monday though, I likely won't be around much.

With tax season starting I'll likely be doing a stint in one of the local tax prep offices, gotta have an income from somewhere, on top of school starting back up.

And, in case anybody is wondering, I was the one that said it was boring, and it was, as well as depressing.

Look for a post out on the regular boards - in Current Events and Politics - regarding Sioux Falls.

Come out and play on the boards sometimes, there is plenty of room for everybody.

1/3/2009 11:26:15 AM What do you do?  
dewfan
Huron, SD
58, joined Nov. 2008

For the last three years I have been unemployed due to kidney failure and now just recovering from my transplant. This year, I have applied to be a sub teacher so that should be interesting!!!!

1/3/2009 11:52:27 AM What do you do?  
riverratsf
Sioux Falls, SD
60, joined Feb. 2007

Hey dew, I hope all is good with the transplant and we need more teachers. Good luck

1/3/2009 4:17:47 PM What do you do?  
newlife4me2
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,190)
Sioux Falls, SD
52, joined Jun. 2007

Quote from riverratsf:
Hey dew, I hope all is good with the transplant and we need more teachers. Good luck

Ditto

Oh, I did wind up getting a tax season job.......I start Monday.

1/3/2009 11:16:26 PM What do you do?  
riverratsf
Sioux Falls, SD
60, joined Feb. 2007

Hey New, thats great news. the way things are going these days we will need more tax people too!

1/4/2009 6:40:39 PM What do you do?  
1551cowgirl
Rapid City, SD
66, joined Oct. 2008

I am unemployed at this time as well. Had to take a year off to take of my mother who passed in December. Now am deciding if I am going to stay here in Rapid City or move over to Wyoming. Seems to be more opportunity for my career field over there and I am thinking I need a big change. Family is all gone, except my four legged ones, so I am looking at many opportunities.

2/26/2009 9:29:56 PM What do you do?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Currently on vacation, will be retired 1 April. Plan on just playing, building hotrods, and traveling south in the winters.

2/27/2009 8:21:33 AM What do you do?  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from bytar:
Currently on vacation, will be retired 1 April. Plan on just playing, building hotrods, and traveling south in the winters.

well the sunny beaches r in SD not ND we will see ya next winter i guess

2/27/2009 11:21:21 AM What do you do?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

I work at a Craft store in SF.. I order Kids crafts and get to help customers in all aspects of crafts, hobbies, and sometimes even home decorating. I get to listen to gospel music over the intercom all day long(If they dont keep me busy.. I'll start singing!) Running accross that store is my exercise routine.. And compared to sewing hats for 16 years in Iowa before husband #2.. its a breeze! I am on a vacation day today.. because I have to use 2 weeks up before April 30th.

2/27/2009 11:03:59 PM What do you do?  
kathy5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Jackson, GA
49, joined Nov. 2007

Weekdays, I'm the Senior Office Manager of a local government office. Weeknights and weekends I'm a Cashier at a grocery store. I'm a mother of five - one is grown and out on his own - he moved back to the Midwest. And in my spare time I'm writing a book about my childhood, growing up on a horse ranch in South Dakota and being raised by a single father.

3/7/2009 6:50:22 PM What do you do?  
wshs1973
Yankton, SD
62, joined Feb. 2009

work at the state hospital

7/11/2009 11:35:51 AM What do you do?  
wyoming_bunny
Sturgis, SD
51, joined Jul. 2009

Hey guys I'm new in here so please be gentle. I have been a professional singer since I was about 5 yrs old. Right now I am working on lyrics for a new CD or to sell the songs. It's been a few years since I have been in a studio but I am really looking forward to it. Such a fun place to be in and express yourself.
I am actually still living in Missouri at the moment but I plan to move to either S. Dakota or Wyoming in the next 2 months. I have lived in Gillette, Wy area 3 times since age 18 and I can't seem to get the area off my mind. Devil's Tower is my favorite place on earth and Custer seems to be my favorite small town, so I plan on moving somewhere between there.
I would love to be a rancher's wife someday but I would be just as happy being a buffalo ranch owner by myself if someone will teach me. Just love those beasts and I still remember when they roamed free in Wy.
Oh yeah, and I do tend to ramble on. LOL

7/11/2009 5:24:52 PM What do you do?  
septjan
Lake Benton, MN
57, joined Jan. 2009

unemployed construction worker so taking it easy draw unemployment hope work picks up or will be moving to SD.

[Edited 7/11/2009 5:25:24 PM ]

7/11/2009 5:59:08 PM What do you do?  

cherokeedave
Cherokee, IA
62, joined Jan. 2009

Employed by the State of Iowa for 28 yrs as a Psychiatric Nurse's Aide.

7/25/2009 10:20:11 PM What do you do?  

hotmomma59
Yankton, SD
58, joined Jul. 2009

I am a business manager for 8 radio stations... I love working in radio... never a dull moment