Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe
New to this group? Introduce yourself here!

black hookup com

I will not give up on myself mainly because his kindness showed me that not all guys are the similar. free chatlines in miami When browsing Facebook Dating, you ll be in a position to view other people s Stories along with their profiles. It can be enjoyable, it can be tiring, it can be thrilling, it can be discouraging. where to look now that craigslist personals are gone From fielding obnoxious household inquiries to swerving relationship envy.

mega personnel sign up

This subject has 142 replies, 63 voices, and was final updated three years ago by Nico. craigslist brunswick ga personal But a dating app is only as great as the people today on it, and within a handful of minutes, I d swiped (ahem, I m sorry, scrolled) via the mere dozen or so accounts of customers registered in London. I had very tiny expectations going into this trip, thinking I would just leave London with some funny dating stories, but I ended up meeting Paddy, and had the best weekend with him. ysmara martinez onlyfans There s nothing at all like sharing some weird and crazy stuff with a stranger.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/13/2009 11:52:42 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
dustin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,000)
Roseville, CA
37, joined Jul. 2002

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/13/2009 4:28:12 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
annie0864
Greeley, CO
52, joined Jan. 2009

Hello,

My name is Annette or Annie, I live in Greeley and started dating again after 21 years of marriage. YIKES! It's been ok, I haven't ventured out too much, but now it's time to move forward. Any advice would be great, let me know if I sound silly or am out of touch. Thanks for letting me join, I look forward to having some great friends here.
Annie

1/14/2009 4:29:41 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
bellalena
Pueblo, CO
75, joined Dec. 2008

I have never done this; have never been in a chat place or other!
However, I have heard that it can be fun; as there are discussions of different topics and I would like to be part of this.
Okay, My name is Elena, if someone would send me a brief note and explain more, I would be happy to be here...

1/15/2009 12:02:43 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
sweetstacia24
Colorado Springs, CO
34, joined Dec. 2007

Hi
My name is Stacia. I am a colorado native that has just moved back. I am so excited to be backin colorado and to see what the dating scene here is like.

Stacia

1/16/2009 10:33:42 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

xweet5886
Parker, CO
31, joined Jan. 2009

hi im new to this online thing hello to all. im from colorado and i live in parker. hello to all.

1/16/2009 4:07:49 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

westyco
Denver, CO
33, joined Jan. 2009

Hello, My name is Ian. I am new to this site, and am just testing the waters. I am actively seeking someone that I can spend some time with and get to know as a friend first and foremost, and if something from there sparks, awesome. If you are looking for the same things i am, please, feel free to send me a message!

1/17/2009 4:17:30 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

kracker211
Rifle, CO
35, joined Oct. 2008

Hey whats up all I am new on here just saying HI

1/18/2009 4:47:08 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
buckbo09
Dolores, CO
60, joined Jan. 2009

Hi, I'm from southwest Colorado. I lived here 20 years ago, then moved to Denver and raised 3 kids (all out of the house now) single-handedly. I moved back because Denver was being Californicated and my granddaughter was being born. She's very attached to me and I'm now expecting a grandson. I have family in all over and I've lived all over. In my former work, Denver, I made good money as a Mktg. Director for an Engineering firm...hard to find that here. The rate of pay here has not changed since I left 20 years ago and yet the housing's expensive? There is not alot of diversity or social networking opportunities here so I'm in total culture shock. Can we say, lucky to have teeth, or not living in a 5th wheel, or has to breathe in the steering wheel - and that's if he has a car!!! I hope to finish a book I've been writing for years about my dating adventures...it's a comedy not a dramady. My loves in life are, my children, their children, music, movies, a good read, a good bed, a good friend, honesty, sobriety and tolerance, the hot springs and sushi. I'm infatuated with Johnny Depp, but I've loved Sam Elliot for years, and Clint Eastwood (he could be 100 yrs. old and I'd be on it). I listen to every kind of music there is, and yes, that means hip-hop or rap, and it seems every guy I've EVER met who listens to nothing but country music has been a depressing drunk - I wonder if there's a connection? I'd love to have someone find ME(at this point I'm not sure who or what that looks like but I've got a pretty good idea and I'm not gonna settle for anything less, I'm worth it okay?) to create a great life with the time we have left on this planet. I know we all come with some Samsonite, let's try to keep it minimal so we don't have to rent a storage unit, k? Hey, Guys! Man Up!

1/19/2009 10:57:22 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

mezentiangate
Colorado Springs, CO
64, joined Dec. 2007

Hey Buck why do yo post the same words over and over in all your threads?

1/25/2009 10:29:50 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

jamin004
Colorado Springs, CO
35, joined Dec. 2008

Hey, I'm new to this, I want to meet someone classy, and respectable. No games or drama. I like alot of things, and would like to meet someone that is the same way. Big into exploration, its exciting and spontaneous. If you want to know more drop me a line.
Ben

1/25/2009 11:58:05 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
curiousandkinky
Denver, CO
28, joined Nov. 2008

Hi my name is Jazmin I've never really done this before but I hope to find some ladies 10 to 25 who wanna have funa d try new things so if your interested pleas let me know

1/26/2009 2:43:06 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

denverjim
Littleton, CO
73, joined Dec. 2008

Hello - my name is Jim, age 65, recently widowed. I live in a shared apartment in Littleton - my roomie is in my age group, and is a great guy.
We all need companionship, and that's why I'm here, looking for a nice lady who can put up with my silly sense of humor.

1/26/2009 8:24:22 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
sharanner
Canon City, CO
45, joined Aug. 2008

Poof..... I'm Here!

What are your next two wishes?

lol. I am Shar. I set a profile up a couple months ago but never followed up with anyone. I am ready to meet people and have fun.

1/27/2009 7:53:46 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

smooth1968
Grand Junction, CO
49, joined Jan. 2009

I am 40yrs old, and live in Grand Junction,Co.

1/27/2009 1:48:34 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
tyciejo
Grand Junction, CO
38, joined Mar. 2008

Hey Im new to this site. I am here to meet people in the area, just moved into Colorado.

1/27/2009 7:59:55 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
ridethroughlife
Colorado Springs, CO
29, joined Jan. 2009

Hello. I'm Scott. I am 21 and looking for someone to hang out with and maybe share a relationship with. In the past online dating has been beneficial to me so I figured I'd give it another shot.

1/28/2009 2:42:29 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
mashew74
Westminster, CO
42, joined Jul. 2008

My Name is Matt!!!
Ive been single a long time and getting tired of it.lol
i dont really go to bars or clubs so ill try this out!!
hopefully i can meet some cool people and see where it may lead.
im a pretty easy going guy and seem to be loved as soon as you get to know me.
im athletic, artistic and am called a dork alot. maybe cuz i like to play and horse around and be goofy.

1/31/2009 11:49:11 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
sillygirl2004
Littleton, CO
50, joined Jan. 2009

Where have all the good times gone?

2/3/2009 10:44:20 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

lalonie
Pueblo, CO
30, joined Feb. 2009

hello

My name is Alicia just thought I would stop by and say hi. If you want to get to know me to chat be friends or whatever send me an email.

2/6/2009 2:04:13 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
the5thwheel2780
Boulder, CO
36, joined May. 2008

Why look at all these beautiful people, Hi and Hello.
I'm Steve, I live in longmont colorado.I'm here to meet some of ya crazy people, and introduce my crazy self. I'm not really looking for anyone to be with, but if the lady of my dreams is here....HERE I AM! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU MY ENTIRE LIFE! How ya been? the economy sucks, I know trust me. well if any one wants to say hi, LOL! Don't be shy.

2/6/2009 11:59:02 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
texas_superman
Littleton, CO
33, joined Oct. 2008

Hey there everyone! Just wanted to drop by and say hello. After a hiatus in Austin for seven months, I'm finally back home in Denver. It feels sooo good to be back. I can't wait to get back up in the mountains and boarding here soon.

2/7/2009 11:36:03 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

superguy69m
Florissant, CO
36, joined Jan. 2009

Hey everyone. I just moved to colorado 3 years ago. I have not had to much Luck on the dating. Everyone women i talk to just want to be friends. Will someone look at my profile and tell me What I am doin wrong.

2/8/2009 6:19:20 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

andthepope
Sherburne, NY
28, joined Feb. 2009

Hey, how's everyone doing? I just moved here from NY and I'm looking forward to meeting new people out here. You don't have to be cool, you just have to say hey, and I'll talk to you. Ha ha yea, I like to have fun doing lots of random stuff and I'm really looking for someone I can hang out with and get to know better. If you're down for a good time, or even just a relatively ok time, look me up and send me a message.

2/9/2009 8:41:28 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
jamieboy54
Broomfield, CO
63, joined Jan. 2009

Hello,

My name is Jim (or Jamie) and I live in Westminster. I am just trying out this 'posting' to see where it leads to....never done this before and not sure what is it all about.

Jim

2/12/2009 9:09:56 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

fireraven
Denver, CO
43, joined Feb. 2009

Hello guys and gals, whats up tonight?

2/13/2009 11:57:40 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

hunterst8810
Loveland, CO
59, joined Apr. 2008

Hello All: Somewhat new to this whole thing and the very few experiences haven't really panned out. Hoping to meet some nice folk and even meet someone who enjoys a bit of adventure in life.

2/16/2009 1:00:56 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
flygirlcolorado
Aurora, CO
40, joined Jan. 2009

Hi....
Im not sure what to write here. I have lived in colorado 3 yrs ago. Still looking for the right guy. Everyone seems great here and thought I'd try it.

2/16/2009 4:13:29 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

ara123
Greeley, CO
43, joined Dec. 2007

Hi, my anme is Angie and I just moved here from Ne.....Just looking forward to meeting new people and exploring Co!!!!

2/17/2009 9:39:46 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
xxchikizxx
Englewood, CO
27, joined Feb. 2009

hi guys my name is geraldine im 18 years old im goin to college to be a nurse i work in a store a thrift store.... well i like to meet guys that are really nice , knoe wat they want for life n keep it all real... if u like wat you read hit me up den!!

2/17/2009 10:37:17 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
thehandler
Aurora, CO
57, joined Oct. 2006

New to posting, but not to the site. Colorado native, retired. I enjoy chatting with almost anyone. Bored or curious, hit me up. Coffee pot is always on.

2/18/2009 11:48:14 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

avoehl
Fountain, CO
29, joined Jan. 2009

Raised in colorado, moving back there soon, looking for someone, someone who is wanting a serious relationship in the end.

2/18/2009 12:56:57 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
native65
Englewood, CO
52, joined Jan. 2009

Hi, I'm new to this, and kinda scared, but figure, "what the heck? huh?" I'll give it shot and see what happens, I refuse to go out to clubs or bars and meet people, you end up with alcoholics that way...lol lol I'm a single Mom and my "baby" just turned 18!! woohoo! lol so I am looking to see what life has in store for ME!
I am a 3rd generation native of Denver, the worst kind lol ... Spanish & Irish....I LOVE tequilla!! But it don luv me ya know?? LOL I'm a big kidder, I have a warped sense of humor, I love stand up comedy, live music, playing pool and swimming naked!

2/18/2009 1:27:32 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
oceanmimi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,907)
Leesburg, VA
65, joined Sep. 2008

2/20/2009 1:22:25 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

newmomma09
La Salle, CO
28, joined Feb. 2009

Hey im from Waco, Texas just moved to Greeley co i absolutly dont know any one here looking for a friend even a relationship maybe. So hi everyone

2/20/2009 1:46:25 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

newmomma09
La Salle, CO
28, joined Feb. 2009

Anyone around the Greeley area? Im Heather

2/20/2009 7:52:41 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
boobooslm
Denver, CO
45, joined Feb. 2009

hi my name is sherri and i'm new to all this so if u have any advice, i'm all ears lol ty

2/23/2009 6:02:00 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
jgrosek
Denver, CO
34, joined Oct. 2008

Hello Everyone

Not a native but have lived here for three years now. I followed what at the time I thought was the love of my life out here but that ended up just being a very important life lesson. So after a few months of running around like a normal mid 20's male, attempting to nail anything that moved, I find myself missing the companionship of a good close relationship. I'm a lousy one night stand anyway lol, I like deep thoughtful conversation to much.

Anyway, I work a lot. However the job is more than worth it, good benefits/salary. I would need to meet up with someone that is understanding that right now work is what keeps me sane. I needed something to attach to after the split last year. That was all I had, so I am a bit of a workaholic. Would love to meet someone that can change that.

I keep a close circle of friends, they are my nexus but I don't need to see or talk to anyone on a daily basis. So I suppose I am considered a loner by nature.

I love to cook, read, play video and board games. However my true passion will always lie on the stage and in the mountains. I love waking up to the sun and the birds.. and there is no feeling like the closing curtain on a well played theatrical production.

I am simple, yet deep in thought and action. Understanding, yet complicated by nature and design. However I am still nice, and would love to chat with you.

I'll be around

2/23/2009 8:07:33 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

buffyangel
Littleton, CO
47, joined Feb. 2009

Hey...I'm new to the site. My name's Eve

2/24/2009 10:33:54 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
jaxon1965
Westminster, CO
52, joined Feb. 2009

Hi all. I am new here..... hoping to find a lot of friends!

2/26/2009 1:45:30 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

coloradomtndew
Buena Vista, CO
60, joined Feb. 2009

Hello , my name is Dale and I am new at this. it has been a long time since I had taken interest in meeting more new people this way. Have a great day, and I would like to meet yet more new friends.

2/26/2009 12:38:11 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

tommy35
Greeley, CO
45, joined Jul. 2008

hello! how is everyone today

2/26/2009 12:42:14 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

tommy35
Greeley, CO
45, joined Jul. 2008

hmmm

2/26/2009 7:39:57 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
suicidebetty
Grand Junction, CO
34, joined Oct. 2008

Alright then, im semi new to here....I live in colorado , but visit AZ and Cali , so be a good boy and say HI!

2/28/2009 1:19:02 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
joshywashy
Boulder, CO
41, joined Oct. 2006

Hello People!

My Name Is Joshua and I Live In Boulder, I'm looking for new girlfriends to network with in the Motion Picture Film Industries Businesses and Music/Sound Recording - I'm a hetrosexual but Very Lipstick Lesbian Friendly!!!

2/28/2009 2:16:50 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
wtfist
El Paso, TX
52, joined Oct. 2008

hey hi hola gutten tag

2/28/2009 10:47:47 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
lovely65
Colorado Springs, CO
27, joined Feb. 2009

Hi I'm Elizabeth and i Just joined this site. I love to get to know all kinds of people so if your bored and just wanna chat hit me up ... I hope to get to know more people here.

3/1/2009 12:05:27 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
angelicsarah
Peyton, CO
29, joined Feb. 2009

hey, The name is Sarah. 21 single and not really looking for much... And that about it. Want to know more send me an email.

3/1/2009 9:44:20 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

b1r1a1d
Colorado Springs, CO
37, joined Feb. 2009

Coming in at 6'3" and weighind 220lbs. He's number 80 on your roster but number one in your hearts........Brad Frew. Whats going on CO just thought I would introduce myself. Lets talk.

3/2/2009 6:04:22 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

aprilcorral
Mount Vernon, WA
57, joined Feb. 2009

april, from aurora co

3/2/2009 6:05:19 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

aprilcorral
Mount Vernon, WA
57, joined Feb. 2009

so am I

3/2/2009 6:43:49 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

junior2107
Colorado Springs, CO
31, joined May. 2007

What's up everyone I'm Frank from the Springs.

3/2/2009 8:51:18 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

nightshadow25
Elizabeth, CO
33, joined Jan. 2009

I am a 25 yr old male who has been in Colorado his whole life... I am new at this entire site including making posts...I had no clue their was even anything like this. Anyways I thought I would try to get in and see whats up....By the my profile should be on here somewhere if you like what u see or have any advice as too how this works please drop me a line. Oh and how do I post a pic for these things?

3/2/2009 9:04:04 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
mcquowneyes
Aurora, CO
39, joined Feb. 2009

hi never done this befor so all new to me want to meet someone that know what they want in life and isnt afriad to go after it

3/3/2009 8:25:59 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

lyndsh
Keene, NH
31, joined Mar. 2009

Hey new to this whole thing. Excited to meet some cool new people and maybe even someone special haha

[Edited 3/3/2009 8:26:31 PM ]

3/3/2009 9:04:00 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
dodgethis04
Durango, CO
26, joined Feb. 2009

Hey im new to this also. Just transfered to the Fort in Durango this past semester. just looking to meet new friends. anyone wanna chat or anything? just drop me a line or something. \m/-_-\m/ (peace)

3/5/2009 1:11:21 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

cece77
Pueblo, CO
68, joined Feb. 2009

Hi I'm new to all this stuff I haven't dated in a long long time but some times you get alittle lonely and want some one to go do things with other than your family well, Im sixty just turned sixbty in nov. moved to col 13 years ago from Calif. lived in pueblo 3 years I'm not rich I work 40 hrs aweek I'm just looking for afriend to Do things with I love the rolling stones stivie winwood janis joplin sixty earley sevendies love gardning camoing ever been to nthe sequoies that and the beach is all i miss about calif.i love fly fishing theres nothing likecooking fish over acamp fire.hicking and oh ihaven't donein so long lets go !

3/5/2009 2:06:21 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

icefire033
Boulder, CO
29, joined Sep. 2008

Hey whats up guys and gals, im mike from the springs but i go to school in boulder If anyone would like to have a great conversation, hit me up

3/5/2009 3:55:28 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

mssilver
Georgetown, CO
47, joined Oct. 2008

Hello everyone, I am Silver, from up in the mountians. New to this site deciding it is time to live a little and get back into the dating scene. Hope to meet some fantastic people whether as friends or dates.

3/5/2009 5:34:56 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

ladyog
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,904)
Erlanger, KY
61, joined Feb. 2009

Hi my name is Kim and I lived in Pueblo for over 20yrs and just moved to Oregon last year.. I miss Colorado..

3/6/2009 8:30:02 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

mustangman07
Fort Collins, CO
53, joined Aug. 2008

Ok, here it goes. Feels a bit like an AA meeting...

Hi, my name's John and I'm single.

<droning crowd>Hi, John!</droning crowd>

Anyway, I'm just saying hi!

No, I'm not that pessimistic, just feeling he humor of the moment.