Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

personal mega

Even if you re a new user, the app requires only a handful of days to have an understanding of your preferences and show compatible results. online dating montana Gaping safety holes riddle well liked mobile dating websites nonetheless. This ‘illuminati Tinder app Raya is the spot to go if you are after a bedfellow with funds and fame. bakersfield listcrawler I m now in a wonderful relationship, thank you Mingle2! The web page is so quick to use and there are tons of people today who want to chat.

rubratings legit

Jules assumed Randy had lost interest but that was not the case! Meanwhile, many other dates were waiting for Randy on the internet and he forgot about Jules. dating prince george To lighten the mood, throw a couple of of these fun queries his way. For instance, you could have a high worth for duty and the individual you are dating could have a high worth for danger. omegle bazoo Even if the individual you re meeting volunteers to pick you up, stay clear of obtaining into a vehicle with a person you do not know and trust, specifically if it s the 1st meeting.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/4/2009 12:34:19 PM How many of us have lifelong friends?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

I was introduced to Debbie when we were 8 years old. She had just moved to my hometown from what seemed to me a whole different world (but only a province away). We quickly became best friends, as is often said, "like sisters".

Over the years, we've both moved around a lot & have lost touch on many occasions but it never lasts. I never cease to think of her & she of me (especially when birthdays roll around with increasing frequency.)

This summer it'll be 50 years we've known each other. Half a century! I wonder if longterm friendships will become a thing of the past when the word "FRIEND" is so casual in the computer social sites?

Feel free to share your stories of friendships or express your views on the definition of FRIEND.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/4/2009 10:50:35 PM How many of us have lifelong friends?  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
64, joined Dec. 2007

Hi, 2bluiz. I use the term both very carefully and casually. Doesn't make sense? Ok. Well: I do not call acquintances or friends who are situational, such as work comrades or classmates, friends.

I need to trust a person exquisitely, feel like I have a pretty thorough handle on their personality and character, and of course like them, to friend them. Once I am at that point with someone, I am also very loyal, usually forever. (scary, huh!)

Now for the casual part - not sure if that is the right term, but there are a few people on this site that I email with regularly, feel like I know them well, and think of them as friends. Of course, I don't kid myself into thinking these are long term friendships; they are 'right now'. And yes, as your poem says, they will probably leave some sort of foot prints, albeit more like ones left in sand, rather than concrete.

I think anyone who has life long friends is very fortunate. It is someone to share history with, they know where you've been because they have been there with you. I have two friends from childhood and two from high school, and a few years ago, I had a stroke and lost a lot of memory. Guess who was there to fill it in for me?

2/4/2009 11:25:56 PM How many of us have lifelong friends?  
iamaperson
Over 2,000 Posts (2,187)
Medicine Hat, AB
66, joined Nov. 2008

Ditto Forest

5/9/2009 10:24:26 PM How many of us have lifelong friends?  
jennyann71
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,349)
Clarksville, AR
75, joined Apr. 2009

My friend is named "Mae" and she is a "true friend" and has always been there for me, Wre have known each other for 40 years.

5/10/2009 2:03:16 PM How many of us have lifelong friends?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

I'm so happy for you that you have had Mae in your life for so many years, Jenny. A good friend makes life so much better & I've found that we don't have to have known someone 'forever' after all. (Thanks for being a good friend, R. )