Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubratings com

So in order to have the most effective matches, i have to superlike to my targeted market. top dating sites in alabama Its pioneer matchmaking algorithm accounts for numerous American marriages. As described above, user desires are changing and the Gen Z may not method dating the same way as earlier generations had. listcrawler annapolis Don t seriously have any ideas for where to meet people today although, except the mentioned dating apps I was going to suggest a single of the dating apps.

skipthegames singles

Since there are so numerous daters on POF looking for all sorts of relationships, POF has implemented a quite advanced search function that permits you to whittle down the crowd. ames iowa hookup One user said FDS helped them block a manipulative guy they d been seeing for years yet another mentioned the neighborhood helped her leave an abusive relationship. My son was preparing to marry a girl who he had met locally, no dating web site necessary. summerlynnhart onlyfans Under no circumstances have I ever dated two or additional individuals at the same time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/31/2007 8:40:00 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

heathepwatyawho
Cullman, AL

You wouldn't have to ask me but once!

10/31/2007 8:51:55 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

kitty...you go, girl!

At 26 to know what you want and go for it is awesome. I wasted years (well, I was married..lol) to get where I am.

10/31/2007 8:53:39 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

firestarter66
Bellingham, WA

Stella i know what you mean ,Kitty you rock i wish i had been like that when i was your age.

10/31/2007 9:23:59 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

bad_kitty_liz
Omaha, NE

Thank you ladies

I was raised old school and have always hung around older people. My youngest friend is 30, so I know what's up. I do not have time for the indecisiveness(is that a word..lol), immaturity, and other BS that people my age deal with. I mean seriously, that shit aint cute. This is how I feel: If I want to be sexed, then I will get sexed. I do not need a man to take me out to dinner, dancing, a movie, or any of that courting crap. I hate women who make a man spend all his money on them, knowing damn well they wanted to f*ck the man in the first place. Since I have the means to buy whatever I want and take myself to dinner, I just cut out the middle step. Now if I am looking for someone to get to know better and build a relationship, then all of the courting is welcomed. Bottom line, I know what I want and when I want it.

As for you ladies, do not ever think that you wasted time. Everything happens for a reason and a lot of the obstacles you endure, only make you stronger and wiser. Never think that you are too old too experience something new either. There is so much out there for you to do and try, regardless of how old you are. Remember, you are as young as you feel. Besides, men love a confident, not conceited, woman at any age

ROCK ON

10/31/2007 9:40:29 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

connie4romance
Columbia, TN

Heck....I don't have a problem asking for it.

10/31/2007 10:44:23 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

Stella wrote: Sex as "just sex" is easy enough to get.

Maybe for hot women like yourself, but for guys, it's damn near impossible.

JIM

10/31/2007 10:51:29 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

Sex isn't hard to get or achieve. It really is a difficult topic to discuss. If you ask for it you seem desperate or easy. If you don't, people don't know it. I think the idea is allowing nature to take its course.

Animals have it so much easier.

10/31/2007 10:52:30 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

derrickct1
Dayton, OH

The real thing is sex is good. Stop trying to act like I,AM A bad girl if I dont ACT LIKE I LOVE YOU.Most of the time you dont. you love the sex

10/31/2007 10:58:21 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

derrickct1
Dayton, OH

Oh most of you girls want it to last forever if the money is right I love him and want him for sex.......... long term hehas money. Tell the truth will set you free.

10/31/2007 11:26:06 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

bad_kitty_liz
Omaha, NE

Money isn't everything when you have your own...and if your d*ck is not as long as your money than I could careless what your net worth is.

10/31/2007 11:31:29 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

qazy...thanks! I don't think of myself as hot, as of last week hadn't had anyone call me that. I know I could walk in a bar and find someone willing, though. Maybe just cause I'm a woman?

potentloveslave...point taken. Your nic has me wondering though.

derrickct1...for me, money is not an issue. I spend what I have. I have worked too hard to be who I am, would not be part of a compromising situation...which is what I think your saying...a sugar daddy?

10/31/2007 11:32:03 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

There's kitty!!!!

10/31/2007 11:49:28 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

knicknacks
Rocky Mount, NC

Becuz woman r the prey and the men r the hunters so the legend says but if a woman stop that lady like bullshit and just b real with themselves knowing they want to ask for sex just as much as any man on here or elsewhere then they would get what they truly desire to b satisfied.But only of its with someone u really got the hots for and they're still treating u with equal amount of respect

10/31/2007 11:55:44 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

bad_kitty_liz
Omaha, NE

at Stella

Yes, I am a pawful!

10/31/2007 12:04:19 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

knicknacks..exactly! When you got that someone who you connect with, thinks your hot....yum.

But again, that isn't going to happen each time I want sex now. Those are the special times, the wow, blow your socks off, grab the table, yell a name....opps, dangerous wonderful times.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 30