Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega presonals

And when that didn t perform, he would reply to my Instagram stories and react to his replies, just so that I could get a notification. oklahoma men seeking men It really is a small bit all or practically nothing if we choose that we want to be sharing space physically, she mentioned. newlineWe met, and our conversation was going nicely, while anything seemed a bit off about her. rubmaps pensacola In addition, you also have the chance to receive a beautiful and lovely new character.

megaperonals

I just assume he wants to take benefit and consume for free of charge. athens chat Folks can say what ever they want about themselves on their dating profiles, it might be correct, it may possibly be practically nothing but a bunch of lies, you under no circumstances know. best sex dating app germany Hobbies show their personality, extracurriculars, and values in life, says Tracy.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/13/2009 8:57:03 AM 2010 Winter Olympics - Vancouver  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
63, joined Dec. 2008

Now that Vancouver has won the chance to host the 2010 Winter Olympics, these are some questions people from all over the world are asking.
Believe it or not these questions about Canada were posted on an International Tourism Website.
Obviously the answers are a joke; but the questions were really asked!
Q: I have never seen it warm on Canadian TV, so how do the plants grow? (England)
A. We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around and watch them die.

Q: Will I be able to see Polar Bears in the street? (USA)
A: Depends on how much you've been drinking.

Q: I want to walk from Vancouver to Toronto - can I follow the Railroad tracks? (Sweden)
A: Sure, it's only Four thousand miles, take lots of water.

Q: Is it safe to run around in the bushes in Canada? (Sweden)
A: So it's true what they say about Swedes.

Q: Are there any ATM's (cash machines) in Canada? Can you send me a list of them in Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton and Halifax? (England)
A: What, did your last slave die?

Q: Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Canada? (USA)
A: A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe Ca-na-da is that big country to your North...oh forget it. Sure, the hippo racing is every Tuesday night in Calgary. Come naked.

Q:Which direction is North in Canada? (USA)
A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees Contact us when you get here and we'll send the rest of the directions.

Q: Can I bring cutlery into Canada? (England)
A: Why? Just use your fingers like we do.

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? (USA)
A: Aus-t ri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-man-y, which is...oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every Tuesday night in Vancouver and in Calgary, straight after the hippo races. Come naked.

Q: Do you have perfume in Canada? (Germany)
A: No, WE don't stink.

Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth. Where can I sell it in Canada? (USA)
A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather.

Q: Can you tell me the regions in British Columbia where the female population is smaller than the male population? (Italy)
A: Yes, gay nightclubs.

Q: Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada? (USA)
A: Only at Thanksgiving.

Q: Are there supermarkets in Toronto and is milk available all year round? (Germany)
A: No, we are a peaceful civilization of Vegan hunter/gathers. Milk is illegal.

Q: I have a question about a famous animal in Canada , but I forget its name. It's a kind of big horse with horns. (USA)
A: It's called a Moose. They are tall and very violent, eating the brains of anyone walking close to them. You can scare them off by spraying yourself with human urine before you go out walking.

Q: Will I be able to speak English most places I go? (USA)
A: Yes, but you will have to learn it first.

Please send this on to any Canadian (or others) who you think will enjoy it as much as I did.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/13/2009 2:17:08 PM 2010 Winter Olympics - Vancouver  

wisediva
Morinville, AB
57, joined Mar. 2008

OMG!!! That was hilarious!!!

2/13/2009 7:33:49 PM 2010 Winter Olympics - Vancouver  
iamaperson
Over 2,000 Posts (2,187)
Medicine Hat, AB
67, joined Nov. 2008

That is funny!!!!!

And Amazing, People really don't know much about us.

My EX is a long distance truck driver and he would come home with stories about questions people in the USA would ask about our country. Like, do you park your truck at the border and use a dog sled the rest of the way. They actually thought the snow and cold stopped and started at the border.

A freind of mine was in Florida on vacation one winter and got into a conversation with the locals about winter driving. She explained that all cars had block heaters to start them in the winter, and they wanted to know which end of the car did we plug in.

Good tread

2/14/2009 12:35:06 PM 2010 Winter Olympics - Vancouver  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

It's funny what you wrote about block heaters .... I moved to Calgary in '82 from the West Coast. I'd never had a block heater on a car before as there is no need for them out there. I soon found out why they are needed here!

2/14/2009 9:43:35 PM 2010 Winter Olympics - Vancouver  

cowboyintown
Edmonton, AB
50, joined Dec. 2008

Damn that was to funny I'm still ROTFLMAO and having a hard time typing this

R.F.