Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Unlike endless swiping, this dating internet site offers more preference to high quality. red deer personal ads We have a priority to be reckoned with a matchmaking service. These relationships can appear related to these between seniors and very first year students, exactly where the distinction in age and maturity can make men and women uncomfortable. how to get laid with craigslist It was established in 1997 and is now accessible in over 100 countries, allowing customers to communicate with Jewish singles in 5 distinctive languages .

cheating hookup

I am really quick, and balding. birmingham al chat He spent the summer and fall traveling the West in a van, and now when I assume of him, I hear his Southern drawl describing the moon though driving by means of the empty New Mexican desert. Starting a conversation can be difficult if you don t know how. rubmaps sherman oaks Asking the proper queries on your 1st date can assistance you operate out the type of future you will have with this precise individual.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/23/2009 2:54:57 AM Remembering the Ex  

singleagain50
Greenville, SC

I think it means you have reached the point where you are over her and ready to move on with your life. It's a good sign. Now that the things she did back then don't bother you anymore, there's less of your past that might interfer with a new relationship. (Less baggage). I thought about my ex today. If she were still alive she would have turned 45 today.

2/23/2009 6:23:49 AM Remembering the Ex  

susansheart839
Over 1,000 Posts (1,807)
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I tried on many occasions to be friends with my ex. He has a drinking and prescribed pill problem that changed his personality to that of a bitter old man. Do I hate him? No. Do I hate what he did? Yes. Do I think about him? Not as often as I used to, which is a good thing. Like his lifelong friend told me, "hey, you knew he drank when you met him." Yes, he had a beer or two every day, not 24 or 48. And his pill consumption went from three prescribed pills per day to 10 prescribed pills per day. I mean TEN DIFFERENT TYPES OF PRESCRIPTIONS. He lost his libido, lost his common sense, lost his empathy for others. Yes, I do think about him in one way: he has turned into a monster that has no place in my life. His first and only love is alcohol and the pills that are keeping him "alive" are slowly killing him. By now he has another woman in his life, they are in the honeymoon stage of their relationship, but soon enough, the real him will show up and she will either stay because she is desperate or leave because she made a mistake. I chose to leave, after trying as hard as I could to help him and help us. I feel sorry for her, actually. He truly needs a woman in his life to do the things he cannot sober up enough to do. I'm not bitter - just telling the truth as the third of his wives with the same complaint.

Don't let your ex take up too much space in your head. It's not good.

2/23/2009 6:29:53 AM Remembering the Ex  

barbaraajo
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,416)
Reston, VA

Yeah, I remember my ex and when I do, this is what I feel like doing...

2/23/2009 6:30:51 AM Remembering the Ex  

pike_co_rfd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,127)
Pittsfield, IL

We all forgive our past, but we never forget. Best thing to do is erase the good with the bad, and don't look back.

2/23/2009 6:37:16 AM Remembering the Ex  

awakeing
Over 1,000 Posts (1,228)
Walled Lake, MI

I've come to view my EX as a learning experiance.
When I think about things good or bad I ask myself
what did I learn and how did those things make me feel.

I feel doing it this way helps me see where I also made
mistakes, what I can do better, and what good I want to
have again. It also helps me deal with the bad NOW so that
I won't repeat the mistakes with someone new.

I've stopped asking myself why and now only think in the
HOW.

Next time, I won't loose myself. Next time I'll communicate
in a way that is straight to the point and trust MYSELF to know
what truth is.

So the way I see it, my EX was just a tool that made me a better
person for the love of my life.

I got all those "mistakes" out of the way so surely I am ready for
a honest successful relationship now.

2/23/2009 7:39:36 AM Remembering the Ex  

tdub42
Brookville, OH

Quote from yourfriendbob:
Don't go back there man!
It's like remembering a plane crash you survived and fixating on getting a window seat and an extra bag of peanuts on the way down.
It's just the way the mind will play tricks on you to make something horrible not hurt so much.

Myfriendbob is keenely insightful with these words of wisdom.

2/23/2009 7:41:52 AM Remembering the Ex  

122750again
Sioux Falls, SD

Not wanting to do that, trying really Hard to forget him

2/23/2009 7:57:46 AM Remembering the Ex  

lauren27
Erie, PA

I still think about my ex that I was with for 3 yrs, and we have been apart for almost 4 yrs, I still wonder the what if's and the good times we have had, but I also remember the bad, I believe this is because he was a part of my heart for so many yrs, and honestly he always will be!

2/23/2009 11:08:48 AM Remembering the Ex  

marcyc
Brentwood, NY

Yes you can forgive, but you won't forget cause it was a part of you life most of it. i was married for fifteen years and it took ten years to forgive him and face him without any anger, it was different that i went too a Anniversay party for his brother which he mayed fifty years and out of the clear blue he came and asked me to dance i was in total shock, we dance and the whole family got up and clapped they all took pictures, The kids all went crazy, i was more into dancing then realizing what was going on around me, I think that was when I new that I did forgive him in my own way marcyc

2/23/2009 11:29:34 AM Remembering the Ex  

marcyc
Brentwood, NY

Well you know I think that when we say those vows FOR RICH FOR POOR IN SICKNESS AND INHEALTH TILL DEATH DO US PART WE ARE SO INTO THE PLANNING OF THE WEDDING AND ALL THE THINGS THAT GO INTO IT WE FORGET WHAT IT REALLY MEANS, AND WHEN THE TOUGH TIMES COME AROUND WE FORGET THOSE WORDS WE SPOKE TOO ONE ANOTHER MARRIAGE IS ABOUT TAKING THE GOOD WITH THE BAD> mY GRANDMA ONCE SAID TO ME YOU HAVE TO BE EVERYTHING THATS OUT THERE FOR YOU TOO ABLE TO HOLD ON TO YOUR MAN OR LADY, CAUSE THERE WILL COME A DAY WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. yES ITS HARD BUTYOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE AND FIGHT UNTIL YOU CAN'T FIGHT NO MORE AND THEN YOU CAN SAY,gOD I GAVE IT MY ALL . AND JUST SAY TO YOURSELF i GAVE IT MY ALL AMD i WILL MOVE ON yESIT WILL HURT BUT YOU PAT YOURSELF ON THE SHOUDERAND SAY YES I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARCYC

2/23/2009 12:42:28 PM Remembering the Ex  

stroker4u
Leesburg, FL

We learn from our mistakes and my last ex was the biggest mistake of my life and I learned a lot from her esp. the meaning of trifalin,, see I don't even know how to spell it but I damn sure know what it means now after her

2/23/2009 1:00:27 PM Remembering the Ex  

hsprin
Savannah, MO

It isn't always a bad thing to look back and remembers things. You once had a life together with that person. And their are good and bad memories that go along with that. I do it sometimes, I will see or hear something that will remind me of a time or place or what not.

As long as you don't sit around and pine over the past, I would say that it is normal.

2/23/2009 1:10:35 PM Remembering the Ex  

johnboi83
Princeton, WI

I think of my ex quite often, even tho he has hurt me in the past. We had more good times than bad times, a friend once told me "I can forgive, but I can't forget" And that seems to be very true There will always be a place in my heart for him, but there would be no going back now

2/23/2009 1:21:58 PM Remembering the Ex  

luvdeb
Richmond, KY

Quote from okaydude:
I have been divorced for quiet some time now and its amazing the fact that at times I still think about her. I actually think of the good times we had. Even start thinking, maybe. And then as if it were a cloud moving in similar to a cold front, the memories of how she treated me re-appear.

My question would be "Does anyone else have these same type thoughts" and do you think it is because I have finally forgiven her for the way she treated me?

I hope you don't consider this a whiney man thread, because honestly I am very content and happy with who I am. It just seems that these thoughts keep coming up concerning my ex.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

This still happens to me as well. At times, I have to make the bad memories reappear to remember why it ended but I think loving someone is something you can't just turn off one day and stop loving them. To me, once you have loved someone, they will always have a place in your heart. What you do with your future is the key.

Just my thoughts!

2/23/2009 1:53:17 PM Remembering the Ex  

canon55
Port Huron, MI

get out of my thoughts and dreams b*tch or else,,,