Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

adulthookup com

You can write all the letters you require to get your discomfort off your chest, but you will under no circumstances transform the program. iowa city chat Sometimes she has decent banter with an individual on line, but when it comes time to meet in person, her dates seem to fizzle out. If you break the plans it is up to you to re initiate. how to chat on omegle without bots Which brings me to my current boyfriend now, which I think he was a rebound but surprisingly I gradually commit to this relationship.

minnesota hookup sites

Let s be honest—most of us can be a small lazy, but if you are a neat freak and would favor to date a person who feels the similar , this could be pretty critical. killeen tx personals When you have a topic in mind say, Oh, by the way, I wanted to get your opinion, and then construct the conversation from there. Adult customers who have about ten minutes to answer all questions in the questionnaire, can sign up for this web page and use some of the functions for cost free. cityxguide com hudson valley Some of the couples it has connected even closed in a content marriage.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/3/2007 11:42:03 PM What type of person do you Attract  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

What type of person do you attract?
Your Result: You attract Yuppies!

i would have never thought of that.. dang.. i gotta start chewing tobacco again. Get those streaks down the side of my truck, with the bumper stickers... pass with care, driver chews tobacco. Protected by Smith & Wesson.

11/3/2007 11:44:44 PM What type of person do you Attract  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Heck no Knight, you can't be serious......yuck............

11/4/2007 1:31:12 AM What type of person do you Attract  

big_glenn
County Londonderry, N. Ireland
United Kingdom

Your stunning intellect and love of sci-fi and video games allures the geeks like nothing else. Maybe it is the sparkle in your eye that makes them want to text you, who knows. Geeks make good partners, but tend to be arguementative. If you are a TRUE geek magnet, you will know if that was spelled correctly, and actually care. If it is a bad-boy/bad-girl you are seeking, you are barking up the wrong tree, unless they are just 'bad' behind a PS2 console

I hate argueing no need for it .Pointless as 99% time its simply who backs down first or fact you agree to disagree.Also i dont own a PS2 i traded it for a PS3
Does that fact really make me a geek

And i dont attract Geeks ,me4aminute aint a Geek!!!!

[Edited 11/4/2007 1:32:37 AM]

11/4/2007 2:28:25 AM What type of person do you Attract  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

I attract geeks as well.................but hey. I have attracted the perfect man for me as well so it doesn't matter what the test says

11/4/2007 2:44:31 AM What type of person do you Attract  

big_glenn
County Londonderry, N. Ireland
United Kingdom

O well birds of a feather flock to gether, GEEKS LIKE YOU AND ME me4aminute get together

11/4/2007 6:17:17 AM What type of person do you Attract  

oebrecon
Crowley, LA

MOSTLY LADIES WHO ARE ALREADY MARRIED!!! IT NEVER FAILS I GET TALKING GOOD WITH SOMEONE AND COME TO FIND OUT THEIR MARRIED!!!

11/4/2007 6:23:34 AM What type of person do you Attract  

007shark76
Beverly Hills, FL

I attract geeks as well. Something could be said for all of us on the computer trying to find love.

11/4/2007 6:24:51 AM What type of person do you Attract  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

I've been attracting alot of married ones for some reason

11/4/2007 6:59:05 AM What type of person do you Attract  

ladykathryn0414
Denison, IA

its said I attract geeks... LOL I didn't need to take that quiz to know that...LOL

11/4/2007 7:12:01 AM What type of person do you Attract  

jeang
Caledonia, MI

Geeks, Yeah right. I do not find "geeks" attractive. But then again maybe I have been barking up the wrong tree for all these years and it explains why I am still single.Or on the other hand if the computer test is accurate, and I should trust it, maybe I am still single because I am on computer meetup websites, instead of just getting out there and meeting the "geek of my dreams". Oh and by the way, I dont even own a PS2.

11/4/2007 7:25:13 AM What type of person do you Attract  

uh_huh
West Palm Beach, FL

You attract Yuppies!

I do?...................

Strange....Because what I attract is the exact polar opposite of yuppie...

11/4/2007 8:07:56 AM What type of person do you Attract  

dpkemp
Greencastle, IN

It's somewhat comforting to see that other guys are having the same problem as me...married women. BIG problem, has been happening for most of my adult life. I don't chase'em, try to avoid them but single ones are never interested while the married ones pretty much force themselves in. So far, it has resulted in the loss of two teeth (separate incidents and back molars, thank god), gunplay (a jealous husband that broke in and tried to murder us in our sleep) and countless acts of vandalism and mischief.

I can't explain this phenomenon and have been the subject of ridicule in most of the communities I've lived. It's easy to say not to do it but when the singles shun you, it's the only game left and you eventually succumb.

Any thoughts on this, or better yet, are there any married women who can explain what attracts them to infidelity. I have a deep respect for marriage and believe in commitment but this problem keeps interfering whith th life I want to live. I really want to know what I need to change about my appearance, behaviour or whatever to resolve it.

11/4/2007 8:13:31 AM What type of person do you Attract  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

You say you have a deep respect for marriage, yet you continue to sleep with them? Even after all the violence? I think I'd rather jerk off.....JMO

11/4/2007 8:32:30 AM What type of person do you Attract  

anniebrown57
Warrington, PA

Congrats, you are an 'insane' magnet, and you probably have no idea why. Something about your mix of styles, how you walk not just 'one' lifestyle, but appear to have a foot in them all. To the insane, you appear to be a beacon of hope and they will flock to you, like it or not. But, they ARE insane. Lucky for you, the insane tend to be the best sexual lovers, just the rest of the package deal may not be for you.
Well this explains it all. Now how and what do I change to stop this???????????

11/4/2007 8:34:55 AM What type of person do you Attract  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

I'm not a bit surprise...
All i get is Crazy b*tches knocking on my door , lol.
With exception of a very few of course , but its something that always happens , the crazies seem to spot me from a mile away , lol

[Edited 11/4/2007 8:39:41 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6