Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

40 and up listcrawler

Chat & Date is one of the easiest dating apps to use which will help you to locate astounding matches around you. dating in vermont This suggests Tinder is employing other, unknown components to personalise its costs further. This is a random funny question to ask your on line date for an intriguing conversation. listcrawler savannah ga We also managed click ban with than customers more than rooms final two Months.

skip the games

Initial downloaded Tinder was putting too substantially stress on individual dates. online dating inverness On major of what has currently been suggested creating sure that all the things is ok physically A single of our favourite attributes of SeniorMatch is you can see the list of on the net members. rubmaps orange I went on a date with a guy who loved sport, in unique, rugby league.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/5/2007 9:07:13 AM What type of person do you Attract  

meh777
Midland, TX

I attract Geeks lol

11/5/2007 9:09:45 AM What type of person do you Attract  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

thanks bounty.......he's freakin stalkin me now.....
slinky...... dont even!

11/5/2007 9:10:01 AM What type of person do you Attract  

patama5
Bois des Filion, QC

my test result was: You attract models

11/5/2007 9:14:49 AM What type of person do you Attract  

thecrooner
Hemet, CA

OK. Just joined in. Where's the test?

I almost always attract the ladies with more body than they need.

HELP!

11/5/2007 9:15:18 AM What type of person do you Attract  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

really......i used to be a knee model....til i was attacked by one of chipmunk gangs while rollerblading in central park.then i did a couple commercials for band-aids.

11/5/2007 9:15:20 AM What type of person do you Attract  

slinky1971
Kingston, GA

i attract middle aged men that like to insult with no provocation

11/5/2007 9:22:18 AM What type of person do you Attract  

bountyman
Carthage, MO

thats better stinky
at least you stayed on subject!!!
Is there a reason you attract men? Do you have feminine qualities? Or homosexual traits. I guess if you are comfortable with the type you attract It's ok. Or you might try changing your actions or attitude if your notJMO

11/5/2007 9:22:39 AM What type of person do you Attract  

bubbadt
Kennedy, NY

poor slinky are these big bad men pickin on ya
and admit men are comin on to ya.
SHAME SHAME SHAME

11/5/2007 9:25:01 AM What type of person do you Attract  

bubbadt
Kennedy, NY

klassykitten, They call me Dr. Bubba, I can
fix that attracter right up for a nominal fee

11/5/2007 9:34:18 AM What type of person do you Attract  

southernsmiles
Cannelton, IN

The tests says I attract geeks, but I personally know that if your a freak, then only you can see it, cause im def a freak magnet..............no one else can see it cept the stranges ones and man oh man do they see it brightly....................it has to be tatooed on my forehead.........................anyone see it?????

11/5/2007 9:34:18 AM What type of person do you Attract  

silkpanties52
Baytown, TX

11/5/2007 9:35:12 AM What type of person do you Attract  

ljgiggles
Edgewater, FL

so back on topic, It lied it said I attract Geeks... so far I have had nothing but Badboys aka A$$holes
Where are my Geeks at, maybe I'll have better luck!

11/5/2007 10:03:55 AM What type of person do you Attract  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

slinky........you are attracting this yourself..............move on and they will leave you alone. With this type of behavior you are not going to attract anyone other than a b*tch and then you willl be saying we are sticking up for her because she is a b*tch........Jeesh. If you aren't happy and don't like the people here maybe this isn't the site for you.

I don't think I attract a type really, but I am very happy with what I did attract. I have the best of all the types.

11/5/2007 10:11:06 AM What type of person do you Attract  

slinky1971
Kingston, GA

if by move on you mean get insulted by mooks and then turn the other cheek, i think not.

But as you might not have understood, every time i consider the matter dropped one of you has to say one more comment. I will get the last word in this issue.

11/5/2007 10:12:32 AM What type of person do you Attract  

inorbit
Seneca, MO

Hooray I attract unstable people. Maybe thats why I like myself

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6