Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mobile listcrawler

She asked to meet up since she needed to talk to me about some thing. senior singles sacramento She connected with a nice guy named Ahmed and was excited to have a regional to show her about the city. The next day, she brought him back his belongings and ended up providing him an additional chance. adult search omaha He attempted really difficult to initiate sex but he literally looked like a rat and I had identified him for all of 2 minutes.

is tinder a dating site for hookup site

If they protest or makes excuses as to why they can not offer a photo, it is finest to err on the side of caution. long beach ny singles Please stand by, while we are checking your browser Brand Monitoring Monitor your product name, brand, competitors, search phrases, authors, or any other subjects. The most effective dating web pages function constructed in privacy features and even moderators to step in when a user is out of line or poses a risk to others. seattle doublelist I show up to a wine bar downtown and he s sitting there speaking to another woman, who I figured he knew from enterprise or one thing.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/3/2009 11:17:40 PM We had SNOW!  
kathy5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Jackson, GA
49, joined Nov. 2007

Here in Georgia, we usually get about an inch of snow once a year... sometimes we get two whole inches! It's always completely gone by the next afternoon and you'd never even be able to tell that there had been snow. But on Sunday we got a full blown snow storm! It started snowing at about noon and snowed all day until it got dark. It was a thick, wet snow. It was very pretty! There was as much as five and six inches in places. And as of today - Tuesday, there's still snow on some roofs and in shady spots.

School for Monday was called of by 6pm on Sunday!

I work in the office at a county road dept, so I had to go into work earlier than usual, but all other county offices didn't open until 10 am on Monday. Several bridges were closed. The entire state just seemed to shut down for the day. My boss called me on Sunday night to tell me that he'd need me to come in early on Monday morning. He offered to come get me "because the roads are gonna be bad!" I laughed and said, "No,that's okay, I think I can make it." The next morning, he called again and told me that the roads were really icy and offered again to come get me. It's been a while since I lived in SD and NE, but I was pretty sure I could handle it! I drove myself to work. Ya, the roads and streets were icy, but it wasn't anything too trecherous. I didn't slide, not even once.... (course I know when to start stopping for the stop sign... and I know how to step on the gas when it's time to go again!)

Well, I just thought that my SD friends would like to hear about excitement in seeing a little bit of snow. The weatherman says that it's supposed to be in the 70's by the weekends...so all the snow will soon be gone and long forgotten! But we have some cool pictures to remember it by.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/4/2009 7:18:09 AM We had SNOW!  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

lucky u our snow should be gone by the wkend too

3/4/2009 8:23:09 PM We had SNOW!  
candyme40
Over 2,000 Posts (2,148)
Forsyth, GA
49, joined Sep. 2008

We had snow to and a lot of it! I could not believe it! It was cool....

3/4/2009 10:13:41 PM We had SNOW!  
kathy5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Jackson, GA
49, joined Nov. 2007

Candy!! What are you doing over here in SD chat??

3/4/2009 11:13:55 PM We had SNOW!  
riverratsf
Sioux Falls, SD
60, joined Feb. 2007

You georgia peaches are always welcome here.

3/5/2009 10:00:48 AM We had SNOW!  
kathy5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Jackson, GA
49, joined Nov. 2007

Awww... that's sweet... but I'm not a "true" GA Peach...I'm a transplant to the south. I'm a Midwestern Farmer's Daughter turned GA Peach! I was born and raised on a farm that sits between Presho and Winner, SD.

3/5/2009 10:05:55 AM We had SNOW!  
candyme40
Over 2,000 Posts (2,148)
Forsyth, GA
49, joined Sep. 2008

Thanks River...Kathy I am following you...

3/5/2009 10:41:08 PM We had SNOW!  
kathy5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Jackson, GA
49, joined Nov. 2007

My sister who currently lives in Oregon is visiting the Brookings area this week. She flew into Sioux Falls today. She said that there isn't much snow on the ground and she's really disapointed because she was looking forward to some snow! She called me and said, "I think you have more snow down there in Georgia than they have here!" I think she said that it's about 50 degrees there.

PS... we still have a little bit of snow on the ground... just a tiny bit in very shady spots... but it's VERY rare down here to still have any snow on the ground four whole days after a snow!

[Edited 3/5/2009 10:42:27 PM ]

3/6/2009 12:24:08 AM We had SNOW!  
riverratsf
Sioux Falls, SD
60, joined Feb. 2007

Yep, and 52 for a high on friday, but then back to the 20's and snow on tuesday. At least thats whats in the forcast. Been a wierd year up here. Normal snow fall is in the 50 inch range and we have not got to 30 yet.

3/6/2009 7:32:57 AM We had SNOW!  
kathy5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Jackson, GA
49, joined Nov. 2007

She'll be leaving on Tuesday afternoon, so maybe she'll get to see some snow afterall! Won't get to play in it... just drive in it... and stuck at the airport because of it! I'm sure she'll be thrilled about THAT! LOL

3/6/2009 12:59:48 PM We had SNOW!  

acook2663
Statesville, NC
66, joined Feb. 2009

Hi Rich i'm back ...we got about 6 inches too I loved it

3/6/2009 3:49:45 PM We had SNOW!  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

kathy did u know TJ knutson along the white river ?

3/6/2009 3:50:57 PM We had SNOW!  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from acook2663:
Hi Rich i'm back ...we got about 6 inches too I loved it

tried to email ya earlier today but u have be blocked welcome back

3/6/2009 5:48:30 PM We had SNOW!  
kathy5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Jackson, GA
49, joined Nov. 2007

Yes, I do know TJ. He's a friend of my Dad's. The White River runs right through my Dad's ranch. How do you know him?

3/6/2009 6:26:36 PM We had SNOW!  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

i sheared sheep for 32 yr all over this state and every state that touches SD when had sheared a quater million hh i quit it got to be way to much with the ranch and at that time i had 1000 head of sheep didnt do much sleeping thats for sure
TJ was one of my regular customers

3/6/2009 6:37:10 PM We had SNOW!  
kathy5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Jackson, GA
49, joined Nov. 2007

A quarter of a millin sounds like a good number to call it quits with! TJ's ranch is on the other side of the White River. My Dad's is on one side, TJ's is on the other.

Small world.

Did you read my story titled "The Horse Drive" that's posted in my blog? It's a chapter of a book that I'm writing for my children about my life growing up on a ranch in South Dakota and being raised by a single father. I don't know if this "book" will ever be worth publishing, but I've got some interesting stories that I think my children and grandchildren will enjoy.

Anyway this particular story is about the time that we trailed some horses from Kennebec to our Ranch. Dad's truck had broke down, so trailing them was the only way to get them home. We had to cross the White River bridge with those horses.... a pretty scary experience for me.

If you've been to TJ's Ranch, you would be familiar with the area that I describe in the story.

3/6/2009 7:55:10 PM We had SNOW!  

sdcentaur
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,679)
Sioux Falls, SD
57, joined Dec. 2007

Hi Kathy

Sometimes the world seems small like when I see someone I have met in person in the past who shows up here, just spotted one I know from WA

We were in PA over the weekend and can you believe that there's people who have never heard of Wall Drug?

3/6/2009 8:55:55 PM We had SNOW!  
kathy5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Jackson, GA
49, joined Nov. 2007

What? You are telling me that there are people in this world who have never heard of Wall Drug? How can that be? LOL

PS... I don't know if it's still there or not, but we had a Wall Drug sign on my Dad's property. His ranch is off Hwy 183. I'll have to ask him if the sign is still there.

And yes, it is a small world. When I first joined this site, I posted over in the dating forum about a horrible date that I had gone on while in college at Chadron State. A few days later, a guy from the Chadron area emailed me and said that he thought he might have gone to high school w/ the guy who I wrote about. Too funny!

3/9/2009 2:18:15 PM We had SNOW!  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from kathy5311:
A quarter of a millin sounds like a good number to call it quits with! TJ's ranch is on the other side of the White River. My Dad's is on one side, TJ's is on the other.

Small world.

Did you read my story titled "The Horse Drive" that's posted in my blog? It's a chapter of a book that I'm writing for my children about my life growing up on a ranch in South Dakota and being raised by a single father. I don't know if this "book" will ever be worth publishing, but I've got some interesting stories that I think my children and grandchildren will enjoy.

Anyway this particular story is about the time that we trailed some horses from Kennebec to our Ranch. Dad's truck had broke down, so trailing them was the only way to get them home. We had to cross the White River bridge with those horses.... a pretty scary experience for me.

If you've been to TJ's Ranch, you would be familiar with the area that I describe in the story.

im very familar with that part of the world and the gumbo and prairie puppies or r them prairie rats ??

3/9/2009 8:13:11 PM We had SNOW!  
kathy5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Jackson, GA
49, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from imrich29:
im very familar with that part of the world and the gumbo and prairie puppies or r them prairie rats ??

When you haven't been on a good three day drunk, they're called "Target Practice!"

But..if you were my Dad's teenager who had been on a three day drunk, they would be called "Punishment for a hangover!" When my brother and I would go out drinking, the next day when we were seriously hung over, Dad would either have us fix/build fence or poison prarie dogs.

I don't know which was worse.... digging a hole in the ground to plant a fence post or hammering a staple into a post while sporting a hang over is not fun.... but poisoning prairie dogs w/ with a bucket of water, a roll of paper towels a shovel and a can of cianide pills.... well... lets just say that the smell makes you throw up!

Other parents grounded their kids.... mine tried to kill us off in the prarie dog town.

And I am convinced that there is fence on my Dad's property that is ONLY there because I went out and got drunk the weekend before! Oh... and that gumbo... ya, it's like cement when it's dry! Makes my head hurt just thinking about it.

[Edited 3/9/2009 8:15:07 PM ]

3/10/2009 8:42:48 AM We had SNOW!  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

ya and that gumbo make the tires on your truck 3 ft wide on your truck when its wet and your feet 2 ft accross and wt more than u do its not 2 wheel drive country thats for sure