Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign in

In some cases fantastic stuff want to know people today from a wider circle. catholic singles fort worth In the imply time go to locations that you delight in. Scamming by means of links and file attachments is a single of the most frequent but profitable forms. asia charm unsubscribe Also each and every girl it you interested you create something other than hi anything that will attract their consideration.

mega personal classified

If they rattle off an individual like Woody Allen, you can run. san jose classified ads You can sign up and browse the web site for absolutely free, but you will need to have to pay for a month to month subscription of £22 if you want to strike up conversation with other single persons. That s it, I told my friends, for whom I generally performed the stories of my poor dates. rubmaps albany On the other hand, ahead of you contemplate the blanket of results rates, you should comprehend your dating goals.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/19/2008 4:19:54 AM why's your x,your x?  

babygirl63
Holden, MO

to free spirited.can't hold a good man down.

3/19/2008 11:33:28 PM why's your x,your x?  

kaylinn
Terre Haute, IN

Could write a book but I won't. #1 I caught him and my sister on my wedding day together, I came in and broke it up. Married him anyway but was numb for the next 2 or 3 months. I never got over it. #2 Was my high school sweetheart. He contacted me after 25 years. Thought it was meant to be. After his 3rd affair I said NO MORE. He had an affair with the lowest of lows. He wouldn't hold a job for me, I kicked him out, they end up together and he worked for the next 4 years straight. He's now sitting on house arrest because they got in a fight. He got bit, she got hit! OOPS!! I am healed from it but it takes time. Now, can I ever put myself out there again? ??????

3/21/2008 5:47:42 AM why's your x,your x?  

marilyn262
Simpsonville, SC

How much room do we get in here Lets see we met on the INTERNET and I know everyone I know says and you back online??!!!!
But i keep telling my self I'M on here I'M ok There must be at least 1 fella out there who's like me???
Anyway Im straying already. We met I moved here, (a 1000 miles from my entire life family friends) with my 13 and 15 yr old kids and a small dog. Long story short....he didnt think he needed to give up being on the internet
We had a coupled of good years a couple of not so good years and 1 year of HE**.... (can you type bad words here?)
So 1 day he called me from a business trip (to TEXAS where he got me from.... dont you just love irony) and it was my B-day to boot and he told me he didnt love me any more and he wanted a divorce. Said he had reconsidered and he really didnt like KIDSafter all Not to mention his drinking had become a nightly thing and he moved his computer out side to a shed that had been reconverted to a room for HIS grown A** daughter but thats another story. So when he got home we tried for a few months he has me jump through all kind of hoops under the veiled promise we'd work it out.
One day I came to my sense stopped putting my money in his account paid 1/2 the bills (not his house payment) moved into the spare bed room and lived in pure he** for 9 months till I had enuff to get a place and leave his a**.
YOU? lol

3/23/2008 7:13:49 AM why's your x,your x?  

mskitty57
Tucson, AZ

He went through a mid life crisis. He got on the internet, started boinking his secretary and ended up marrying her. We were married for 24 years. You never really know the person you sleep with, at least I didn't. Now that I'm away from all of that, I can look back and realize he had those tendencies all along. I'm glad I divorced him. He just wanted to stay separated and play awhile. Unbelievable, huh?..maybe not. There are alot of married and separated men out there doing the same thing.

3/23/2008 8:09:48 AM why's your x,your x?  

raven01
Lumberton, TX

GOOD QUESTION!!!!! My ex was a liar....a cheater....spent his pay checks on his girlfriends instead of supporting our families needs and bills. That and....I have been every shade of black....blue....and all shades in between (some of which was in front of our son). Basically....you name it....he did it. And he has the gaul....to want me back.

3/23/2008 7:08:36 PM why's your x,your x?  

noxqsis
West Covina, CA

my philosophy is that a bad woman cant break my heart cut her loose in a minute but a good woman can make me think before I act

3/24/2008 4:31:53 PM why's your x,your x?  

lookn4luv1969
Runnemede, NJ

He cheated on me with my brothers wife yes that would be my sister in law. He broke up not one marrage but 2. What's done is done and we all moved on, can't let things stand in your way.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8