Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight mobile

Nonetheless looking forquestions to ask a girl to get to know her. online dating site in california A equivalent scenario is with couples who have been collectively for a long time. One particular person was a classmate from college whom I hadn t spoken with in a even though. usasexguide info forum forumdisplay I really feel all i can present to a man is a life of servitude because of my disabilities and limits with my walking frame and such.

online hookups like craigslist

If you could devote a day speaking to 1 particular person, it would be free dating boston So there is no shame in performing a rapid Google search just before committing any a lot more of your time. Also specializes in your initial and single older women. rubratings fresno Some folks locate a companion immediately and other folks should try numerous online dating sites just before discovering the excellent match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/6/2007 5:44:22 PM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Of course spicy~~! the hotter the better, and no little can of vienna sausage either.

11/6/2007 6:03:54 PM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

rofl.. and i was gonna offer to take you to the zoo...

11/6/2007 6:37:46 PM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Hey,I'll have some of that french toast,bacon,and eggs---coffe with 2 sugars and cream--yummy-----Who's fixin it--lol;

If I'm alone--which has been the case for a long time--I just do coffee and toast.
My sweet-heart hubby used to have my breakfast waiting when I got up.HE had me pretty spoiled,but now he's in heaven cooking for the angels--boo--hooo.

you all have fun now---okay/-----hugsss--Pat.

11/6/2007 7:00:29 PM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Usually grab coffee and toast but on mornings I have more time- grits,cheese, bacon (not to often with my cloesterole level)

11/7/2007 2:19:07 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

I'm a oatmeal person, I dice up an apple in the boiling water, then add the oatmeal, topped with brown sugar and a dab of margarine.

11/7/2007 2:23:35 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Sounds good, little extra margarine for me , please.

Later, Blu

11/7/2007 3:41:25 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

lenor
Lisbon, ME

Good morning all....reading this thread has made me hungry. Think it will be a french toast morning, organge juice and coffee....have a great day

11/7/2007 3:45:44 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

second cup in hand..........shaved, showered.. ready to meet the sun when it decides to peek over the horizon.

you guys have made me think of the importance of breakfast.. might have a new convert here. might have some wheat toast...smothered in butter,,hmmm... strawberry jam... see what breakfast turns into?

11/7/2007 4:19:20 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

My God, do you people ever sleep???

It's so early...how can you have done all that already this morning!!!

I'm impressed!

Blu, I've got to ask what part of the state are you in?? You are the second fellow Missourian here that I've never heard of their city. My bad, put I just don't know where Elsberry is!

11/7/2007 4:31:11 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

rosannachanna
Des Moines, IA

Okay, this breakfast has changed my life up, so I'ma share it with ya. One tablespoon of Cold-Milled Organic Flax Seeds Powder by Rexall. It can be found on the vitamin shelves in Wally World. I pour it into my coffee with milk and sugar. It's chewy, gives the coffee a bit of a tea flavor. Wheat toast with butter and apple jelly too. The sun is about to come up so I just fried 2 eggs over easy w/wheat toast. I only have that about once a week but the talk of food got me on a roll. No sausage to be had.

11/7/2007 4:34:03 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

endlessly2
Pamplin, VA

I put the flax seed in my oatmeal.. though I really should have it more often than I do.

11/7/2007 5:06:47 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

cholo2
Virginia Beach, VA

....GOODMORNING EVERYONE!!!!
..... my favorite breakfast upon attaining the age of wisdom (50, of course!) is a good joke, poem, or words of wisdom to start my day..

...LET ME SHARE THE POWER OF ONE

....one song can spark a moment
.....ONE FLOWER CAN WAKE A DREAM
......one tree can start a forest
.......ONE BIRD CAN HERALD SPRING
........one smile begins a friendship
.........ONE HANDCLASP LIFTS A SOUL
..........one star can guide a ship at sea
...........ONE WORD CAN FRAME GOAL
............one vote can change a nation
.............ONE SUNBEAM LIGHTS A ROOM
..............one candle wipes out darkness
...............ONE LAUGH WILL CONQUER GLOOM
................one step must start each journey
.................ONE WORD MUST START A PRAYER
..................one hope will raise our spirit
...................ONE TOUCH CAN SHOW YOUR CARE
....................one voice can speak with wisdom
.....................ONE HEART CAN KNOW WHAT IS TRUE

.....ONE LIFE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

11/7/2007 6:40:21 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Jeanie. Elsberry is 25 mile north of St. Louis on the Mississippi River.

Later, Blu

11/7/2007 7:04:44 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

phucq
Panama City, FL

Every morning I have hot oatmeal with chopped walnuts in it. I add sliced fresh strawberries (or fresh blueberries), and a sliced banana on top. I wash it down with a glass of 1% milk. It's delicious, but I would much rather have fried eggs with bacon, sausage, and steaming hot grits swimming in butter. However, I would rather not have the coronary that goes with the second breakfast, so I stick with the oatmeal and fruit most of the time.

11/7/2007 7:12:15 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Well, a while back one of you ladies told me, I am a heart attack waiting to happen, you may be more right than you think. Lately, I have been having indigestion every time I eat, I think it is more than that. For breakfast. 2 Eggs with cheese on top, 8 oz sirloin, raw fried potatoes, 2 slices of toast with butter and jam (ohhhh tasty, as the Geico Gecko would say), 4 to 5 cups of coffee, and lots of conversation with my retired buddies.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6