Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

ageless hookup review

Hinge s motto designed to be deleted, tends to make it clear that it s aiming for these who are searching for a connection rather than a hookup. asian women in houston e. Greatest case situation, you get to know each and every other speedy and understand regardless of whether or not you re a very good match. what does a smile mean on eharmony Adult reside in usa and online lovers is on the net for ios and top rated dating members.

portland hookup sites

Tinder then utilizes the GPS on your mobile telephone to search for nearby Tinder customers. dating sites in des moines What ensues is the first proper slutty phase of my adult life. Here are 20 Should Know on the web dating concerns to ask ahead of meeting so this doesn t retain happening. dating polish women Some of the most lasting connections I had came from me taking a opportunity on men and women who cracked one superior joke and then followed up with don t suppose you re cost free later? It s fine to take your time to choose no matter whether you want to invest the work into meeting a person, and it s equally fine to dive straight in if you re feeling spontaneous.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/7/2007 7:14:59 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

ya missin' the grits! take aways those hash browns and use grits instead. its all that grease that's giving you heartburn!! haha

11/7/2007 7:41:09 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

What in the world is/are grits?. I remember tha Flo on Alice was always wanting somebody to kiss them. Must be on the skins surface.

Pardon me, it was griatts.

[Edited 11/7/2007 7:42:42 AM]

11/7/2007 7:53:23 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

dazlinbynature
Fort Calhoun, NE

most work mornings, Life or Cheerios cereal with a banana or strawberrys. When I have time I like omelets with a bunch of veggies n cheese, bacon and ohhhhh yeah, sausage!

Love Pancakes too! When I was little that was my special treat from my mom every saturday morning with tons of butter and syrup!

xoDaz

11/7/2007 7:58:40 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Pancakes, I forgot about them. Buckwheat? Corn, Blueberry, Pecans etc.

11/7/2007 7:58:49 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

phucq
Panama City, FL

Herefrom-- Grits are a delicious food that seems to only be common in the South and the West. I don't know exactly what they are made from, I think it may be ground corn. I'm sure someone will see this and give us the explanation. In the North you have a horrible concoction that is similar to grits, except that it tastes like sand mixed with water and it really is gritty. Maybe that crap is called Cream of Wheat (I'm not sure), but I think Northerners believe grits are the same thing (they aren't). The name grits is misleading, because grits are not gritty. Grits are creamy, smooth, and delicious with salt and lots of butter. Hell, I could make a breakfast out of just a bowel of grits.

[Edited 11/7/2007 8:00:01 AM]

11/7/2007 8:38:48 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

All right, When you see Osama Bin Laden talking, he is scooping something up in his hand to eat. It must be grits. It looks like what you are talking about.

11/7/2007 8:44:28 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Grits is ground corn and its alot like cream of wheat. The North seems to put too much water in them and they are bland but the South---Well put that salt and pepper and butter in it and its awesome!!!! LOVE MY GRITS

11/7/2007 8:46:47 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Raised on grits and homemade biscuits cause my mother was from SC--nothin' like it

11/7/2007 8:52:44 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

phucq
Panama City, FL

I just noticed that Herefrom is from Virginia, isn't that part of the South? Maybe Herefrom is just pulling our leg about gritts.

11/7/2007 8:59:07 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

He just misses out on the finer things in life that's all

11/7/2007 9:22:50 AM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

phucq
Panama City, FL

I forgot to mention that I mix a heaping spoon full of Hershey's cocoa power and a few drops of vanilla into my oatmeal as it cooks, which turns it into chocolate oatmeal. It tastes a lot like chocolate pudding, and with the walnuts I put in, it resembles German chocolate cake. I don't know if I'm the first person to think of making chocolate oatmeal, but I've never heard of it before. I thought of it after seeing something on TV about dark cocoa power being a powerful antioxidant. It not only makes the oatmeal delicious, but it's healthy. Try it!

11/7/2007 2:26:53 PM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

No, I am not pulling anybody's leg. I stopped in a diner this afternoon, that is owned by a lady in our Church. I asked if she served grits, she brought out this 10 pound bag of Instant grits, resembled course white sand. I will try them in the Morning, for breakfast and I will try a Biscuit instead of my 2 slices of toast.

I forgot that she said that the best product to add to oatmeal, pancake, grits, etc. is wallpaper paste. It makes a breakfast that will stick to your ribs. She also adds Orville Redenbacher pop corn to her pancake batter, so when the corn pops, the pancake turns itself.

[Edited 11/7/2007 2:31:10 PM]

11/7/2007 2:31:37 PM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Grits are delcious if cooked properly with lots of butter...yummy.
I was raised in the North and didn't have grits growing up, but now residing in Florida, I love them...
Hard to believe Herefrom has never heard of grits, residing in VA?

11/7/2007 2:43:30 PM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

I am just beginning to find out there is a lot of things that, I have not heard of. Possum inards, chiterlings, tried a country ham breakfast at the local SPCA fund raiser last Saturday. I am still drinking water by the gallons. Black eyed peas, looks like a navy bean with a spot on it, made with a black felt tip marker. ??? Hages (sp) heart, liver, lungs etc. shoved in a Sheeps stomach. They didn't say if the sheep was dead first or not, but I will not consider eating it.

11/7/2007 2:52:42 PM Favorite breakfast that you eat most every day...  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

By Gawd "Here from" We're going to enrich your life yet with all these tasty dishes

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5