Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler ads

Embracing online dating as a legitimate way of meeting people has brought with it a paradigm shift. free minnesota chat rooms You can search amongst random users the most effective apps for you and, if you truly discovered the suitable one particular, you will know it. The app has a lot more than 12 million customers and more than 40 million messages are exchanged every day. my hot flings review Membership to these web sites is not low cost, so if someone is paying, they are commonly extra really serious about really discovering a connection.

mega personal dating site

Research shows a 700 percent raise in dates from OKCupid from March to Might, 2020. senior dating in arizona Sebrow points out about fleeing when difficulty seems or situations transform. Contact these shadchanim and figure out if they are prepared to meet with you, and also to see who you really feel most comfortable to have advocating on your behalf. usasexguide brevard And given that then, we ve been talking, but we have not been in a position to talk about how that has produced me feel or impacted me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/10/2007 8:11:43 PM does life end after 60 ???  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

got flagged last night in this thread so I can not post to much, but if life ends at 60 , I guess I am 5 years old again, so give me that pacifer, hey I can get away with it I am only five

11/10/2007 8:20:13 PM does life end after 60 ???  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

I got flagged as well last night. First time for me.

Dustin said it was my imagination...LOL

bottom line is that life goes on, we make it what we want it to be.

I remember when I turned 30, thought my life was over. What woman would want a old 30 year old man like me. I soon learned a lot of them did...LOL Now, turning 60 next month I still date, enjoy life and have adventures.

Get off your ass and enjoy life again. Don't let others tell you that life ends at any age. It just keeps getting better and better.

11/11/2007 12:34:39 AM does life end after 60 ???  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

American Association of Retired People--AARP

11/11/2007 8:46:35 AM does life end after 60 ???  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

AARP is more than it's name it's allso funding for strickly libral political agendas, I am certain most do not know this though? And some of their deals are good ones, gets you to support the libral cause weather you want to or not.

11/16/2007 8:38:19 AM does life end after 60 ???  

shenango63
Canton, OH

NO! Life is what you made it. I,AM 64YRS OLD AND HAVE FUN EVERYDAY AND LOVE LIFE MORE EVERYDAY.

11/16/2007 10:06:14 AM does life end after 60 ???  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

No, it does not. I turned 70 today, and I have had every wish I have ever wanted fulfilled, except having Lots and lots of money, and stranded on a desert island with a nymphomaniac.

11/16/2007 1:36:40 PM does life end after 60 ???  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

happy day to you herefrom...
I go out to the desert in the winter, but have yet to find a nympho...at least a desirable one.
If life ends @ 60 i'm a few years dead.
And that wouldn't be Greatful because,
though i've lived prety much alone for most of my life,
and though these years are quite diferent than the younger ones,
they are the best ones in life.
..less controled by the phisical and more intouch with the spiritual.
My nympho-seeking days are over,though a good rassel in the hay evry day...or two would be good for blood flow!

[Edited 11/16/2007 1:40:04 PM]

11/16/2007 2:40:48 PM does life end after 60 ???  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Mine is next Friday.

11/16/2007 2:40:55 PM does life end after 60 ???  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

I am just starting to live, it took me this long to learn how. I don't want to be alone either but for now i will make the best of it. I love life more now than ever and can't wait to see what will be. So too answer your qestion NO WAY NO HOW !!

11/16/2007 2:46:56 PM does life end after 60 ???  

barbb6042
Bolivar, NY

Wow I am 65 and I dont think I am dead.....I am still full of life and enjoying every minute of it....I live alone also and dont like that but soon someone for me will come along.......

11/16/2007 3:09:14 PM does life end after 60 ???  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

herefrom .... ****hugssss**** .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

11/16/2007 3:25:16 PM does life end after 60 ???  

willias
Martinsville, VA

I'm headed that way. of course life doesn't end after 60. get out there , go to functions
meet people LAUGH. LOVE AND LIVE party all you can while you can

11/17/2007 4:20:05 PM does life end after 60 ???  

utahgirl
Mesquite, TX

It does seem like it at times doesn't it? Not as much attention from the opposite sex as we had in our 40's. I think new relationships get harder as you get older. We're more set in our ways probably and I'm so darned picky.

11/17/2007 6:31:40 PM does life end after 60 ???  

lorrie27
Scranton, PA

Barbb I have to agree with everything u said. I'm a widow and
alone too. I do have a spoiled dog though to keep me company.
But it would be nice to have someone to do things with again like
going out to eat and fishing. I really miss fishing, flea markets
and all the fun hubby and I used to do. Life goes on and does'nt
end at 60 for sure.

11/18/2007 12:55:43 AM does life end after 60 ???  

mikey_1946
Neenah, WI

first off,, I want to thank everyone for their nice replies,, and of course,, some of your advice,, still it sucks living alone, but I'll keep on trying to find the right lady, and I hope you all find the right guy,,, all have a happy turkey day,, and drive safe.......

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4