Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight singles

And if you have extra questions, it s a great way to prompt them for a different date. sonoma county dating His operate has been featured on Marriage. Get a no cost demo of your event right now with no revenue down. www flingster This will give you a lot of opinionated answers.

skipthegames chat

It is so long, you decide on a username and and you begin sign to strangers with just one click with out may and as guest and so you commence talking about a random subject in group chat. norwich hook up Before the on line dating boom, folks usually met their partners throughout a evening out, at function, or via mutual connections such as loved ones and close friends. Now your photographs have to be high def, not just some selfie, due to the fact back then that was fairly a great deal all everyone could post. dating bahrain free Recently, I was talking with a girl who appeared to be a excellent match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/8/2007 1:01:08 AM does life end after 60 ???  

mikey_1946
Neenah, WI

if you are alone after your 60,, does life end,, and not only talking about relationships. I live alone, and don't like it,, I still work hard everyone, but I get tired of being ask to go along, (the fifthwheel), just because someone feels sorry for me being alone... is this what we all have to look forewad too ?

11/8/2007 1:04:38 AM does life end after 60 ???  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

No Mikey I don't believe it does. My ex father in law became a widower at 64 and a couple of yrs later met some one and they are married now. Hang in ther my friend and it can happen for you.

11/8/2007 1:09:30 AM does life end after 60 ???  

mikey_1946
Neenah, WI

I hope your right,, getting tired of these dating sites,, and all thats on there is young kids,, or ladies that think you have years to wait,,,,,,,,,,lol if you know what I mean,,,,,,lol

11/8/2007 3:51:24 AM does life end after 60 ???  

lenor
Lisbon, ME

This is an excellent question, which I was wondering about. I became a widow a year and a half ago at the age of 59. Was married for 42 years and I do believe my life with another person is over. I am not one to go out alone, don't drink so can't or wouldn't do the bar scene. So in answer to this question, unless your a very outgoing person, not shy like me lol, I do believe having someone in your life after 60 just might not happen. I also think it has a lot to do with how outgoing you are. I wish you luck and like you I am in hopes to at least find someone to go to dinner with and share some interest together.

11/8/2007 7:06:30 AM does life end after 60 ???  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

By looking and observing my 81 year old friend I will say no life is not over at 60. She had 3 dates in one day back in the summer-Yeah for real!
She is very involved in all kinds of things has tons of friends and as long as her body lets her she is still out there doing stuff she has a variety of hobbies also which gives her all kinds of connections. I have already discovered if you sit at home no one is going to come to your door looking for you they dont know you exist. So get out there have some fun join something and keep going you are likely to meet someone when you least expect it remember that saying?

[Edited 11/8/2007 7:07:07 AM]

11/8/2007 7:35:17 AM does life end after 60 ???  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Hi, Lenor. Life is not over at 60. I know it's hard to be alone but there are plenty of things to do and be in a group. I belong to 2 camping groups and enjoy the friends my late hubby and I shared. Also there's the senior center. I am waiting for Gold's Gym to open the first of the year in my neighborhood. I signed up to be a charter member. The young man that enrolled me said a lot of guys my age had been signing up. Hope some of them are single. My advice to combat loneliness is get busy. The more you stay home the more you will want to. I watched my mom become a hermit and I do not want the same thing to happen to me. I probably will never remarry but then again, who knows? When hubby #1 died I said that also. Met an older lady and said that to her and she patted the gentleman's arm next to her and said "Honey, he's my third!" Life goes on and there's a new adventure beyond every bend. good luck!

11/8/2007 7:41:46 AM does life end after 60 ???  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Gosh I really hope not because I'm getting close to that sixty mark. I will say I'm having the time of my life enjoying everyday even though I'm alone. It's true you have to make yourself available and accessable for people to get to know you better even if you're on the shy side.

11/8/2007 7:46:05 AM does life end after 60 ???  

cholo2
Virginia Beach, VA

...life ends when you like it to...upon attaining the age of 50, every morning to me is a celebration of living...

11/8/2007 8:09:40 AM does life end after 60 ???  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

mikey I an sure there are nice ladies were you live and my bet is there looking to.I am 55 and I don't want to spend my life along either, but we will just have to see who wants us to love. are go play bingo

[Edited 11/8/2007 8:10:20 AM]

11/8/2007 8:11:53 AM does life end after 60 ???  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

I sure as hell hope NOT !!!!

11/8/2007 8:52:15 AM does life end after 60 ???  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

agent.. i hope not either.. life is over only when you say it's over..

11/8/2007 9:02:42 AM does life end after 60 ???  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

I'm with you Knight !!!

11/8/2007 10:16:27 AM does life end after 60 ???  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I will be 62 in 8 days and just started college in August. It sure isn't over for me weather I live it alone or not.

11/8/2007 2:44:07 PM does life end after 60 ???  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I am a very out-going person,but have been in the rut of staying home--raking leaves, painting, anything to keep busy.

I hate being alone--so i sure hope mr. right comes around soon--Christmas is coming up,and I am just not too excited about it like I used to be.Where are you,Mr. Right???---lol--lotsafuninpa---Pat.

11/8/2007 6:14:49 PM does life end after 60 ???  

29tootsie
Brightwaters, NY

Hey Mikey,

I do totally understand what you mean. I feel that way to - what is there to look forward to - always the "odd man out" - ending up on sites like this! lol - looking for god knows what! I think we all want (or most of us anyway) someone to share their lives with - a partner - a soul-mate and it's awfully lonely when you don't have that in your life. But you don't know what's around the corner - and no one knows how long they have on this planet - so I guess we may as well just enjoy what we have - live for today - and let the future take care of itself. But I hear you!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4