Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

100 free adult hookup

Once again this doesn t negate any difficulties. catholic singles ct Most couples I ve observed on boats typically split. I met my wife on match. locanto makati P.

megapersonaks

I hope you have enjoyed it enough to pass it on. orange county chat room Any activity that entails meeting strangers from the internet carries some security risks. In the films, persons lock eyes on the train, begin a conversation and then fall in like. ted petruna flight R4R, or Redditor for Redditor, is a subreddit dedicated to connecting customers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/24/2009 7:10:40 PM Wondering About things  
reileyn
Kansas City, MO
30, joined Oct. 2008

why are men such idiots.....im open to them about my looks and they still hurt me....

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/24/2009 8:25:14 PM Wondering About things  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

and so whats wrong with your looks
me

3/24/2009 10:52:14 PM Wondering About things  
kathy5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Jackson, GA
49, joined Nov. 2007

reil: I'm also wondering what's wrong w/ your looks. I viewed your profile and you have two pictures up both of which show a beautiful young woman.

Also, not all men are idiots. There really are some great men out there... you just gotta find the one who's right for you.

3/25/2009 8:34:07 PM Wondering About things  
wshs1973
Yankton, SD
62, joined Feb. 2009

you look pretty good to me

3/25/2009 10:37:33 PM Wondering About things  
reileyn
Kansas City, MO
30, joined Oct. 2008

Well im a tad overweight.....but also i felt strongly for this guy who was a complete jerk

3/27/2009 11:53:03 AM Wondering About things  
kathy5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Jackson, GA
49, joined Nov. 2007

Honey, let me tell you something about being overweight....

Yes, we all wish we were a size 0, but all of us aren't. At my tiniest, I was a size 5 (and thought I was fat!) I'd give just about anything to be that "thin" again. Who knows, maybe it will happen someday. But the thing of it is that my weight doesn't make me who I am.... I'm still the same person - thin as a pole or fat as hell... I'm still me. And I can be a total slob or totally sexy at any weight. It's all a matter of perception. You have to be comefortable in your own skin and you need to love yourself no matter what you look like.

When my ex-husband left me, I was about 50lbs overweight. I believed that he would NOT have left me if I had not been overweight. I lost the weight - all of it. (It's called the Divorce Diet!) And I looked SOOOO good for about 3 years. Then life got in the way, and I put it all back on, plus some! Back then, I had the excuse of having had four children in 6 years time to justify the weight gain... this time I don't have an excuse except pure laziness.

I go through periods where I hate being "fat" but... if I really cared, I would do "something" about it. (Or maybe I just need to get another divorce!) LOL

But seriously, as much as I wish that I hadn't gainted the weight back, in a some ways, I'm glad that I did. The men who I've dated since my divorce find me sexy and attractive even though I'm overweight... I see now that my husband left because he's an idiot and didn't know what a great thing he had in me... and I see now that thin or fat... I'm still a very vibrant, beautiful and sexy woman (when I want to be!)

This man didn't hurt you because you were overweight. If you had been thin, he'd have still hurt you. Even if he says that he left because of your weight, he's lying. If he truly loved you, he'd have stayed. Surely you don't want someone who loves you on any conditions? I'd think that you would want someone who loves you "unconditionally."

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get out there and have fun. Dating is so much fun! Have fun with it! You're young and you are truly beautiful! You need to see yourself for the beautiful and sexy woman that you are. If you don't like being overweight, do something about it... if you've accepted the fact that you're gonna always be overweight, then learn to love yourself as you are... and show these men just how wonderful you are just as you are today! Most men aren't really looking for a perfectly built woman any more than we're looking for a perfectly built man... but they don't want a woman who is constantly down on their flaws. They know we have flaws... but they love us along w/ our flaws... and don't want us to constantly point those out to them.

Good luck!

4/3/2009 10:23:29 AM Wondering About things  
skipjoe
Tulare, SD
60, joined Sep. 2007

If you care, you open yourself to hurting. If you do not care, why live?

In other words, no matter what you do, you might (and most likely will) get hurt because that is just part of life even if you try to "hide." Even people who have great relationships get hurt at times. So why not just enjoy life?

The males who are too *&)%#%^ to realize what a wonderful person you are do not deserve your company.

4/4/2009 12:24:43 AM Wondering About things  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

And I agree.. you are very cute! I think you just need more self confidence and love who You are First! The rest will follow in time(ask my daughter who had to wait till she was 28 to find "the one") Dont be in such a hurry if only to be sure you Do find the right one!
When Love finds you.. it will be eyes wide open and blind at the same time! I was 114 lbs(but boy did I have a set of hips) when I married my first husband..he was 180 lbs. Eating out and big meals was our only form of entertainment being dairy farmers. 2 kids(hips really helped) and 26 years later I used to joke that between the 2 of us there was a person Not legally married with both our weight gains. But it didnt matter.. we loved each other! Now I say.. Im not fat.. but you wont say there is nothing to hug! Alot of guys like a girl with a little meat on her bones.. But you have to be happy with yourself first. If you feel you need to lose weight then just TRY and eat healthier and turn up the activity level where you can. I only loose weight when Im under stress.. aka death, marraige troubles, and divorce.. so hopefully you never have to go there!
Love is truely blind! The one to love you will Love you just as you are.. will tell you you are beautiful when you know damn well your hair is standing on end and its turning gray on top of it! Oh sorry.. probably not when you are 19.. but you get my point. Have patience young lady and be true to yourself.. You are worth it!

4/4/2009 10:47:28 AM Wondering About things  
reileyn
Kansas City, MO
30, joined Oct. 2008

Thanks I know I'm beautiful and I just want to lose weight so i don't get diabetes since it runs in my family big time. Plus I live stress free life (Kinda have to being epileptic.) Right now I am happy...I love my life so much and the people in it. Just a lot of times i get this urge to cuddle and its hard to find someone to cuddle with.

4/4/2009 8:26:52 PM Wondering About things  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Well at least your on the right track just knowing what you have to do to stay healthy.. I have diabetes in my family (My dad and his sisters had it)too.. but so far I dont. Im not sure I would know how to control it. Oh... Finding someone worthy to cuddle with?? Thats what Im here for too.. No wonder children pick nigh night blankets or snuggle buddies. And I was not one to take them away at anytime because I had someone to snuggle with and understood the feeling. I even put my daughters in her pillowcase when she went off to girl scout camp. I miss it but it but it will take a very special feeling/man to find one again.. I was in too big a hurry when I met husband #2. Please know your own heart.. and dont rush it just because we are lonely. Your life is just beguining!

4/4/2009 9:31:49 PM Wondering About things  

sdcentaur
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,679)
Sioux Falls, SD
57, joined Dec. 2007

4/4/2009 9:41:17 PM Wondering About things  
newlife4me2
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,190)
Sioux Falls, SD
52, joined Jun. 2007

I've been skinny and I've been fat....

I've desired and I've been desired regardless of size, hair color, or having zits...

Not all men are a**holes and not all women are b*tches, but we both sure do have our days.

Would I like to loose weight? Sure I would but I love my food too and for the moment at least, I am going to do what I enjoy doing to the best of my ability.

As another posted, you have to be comfortable in your own skin. Once you are, the rest just falls in to place.