Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

The girl rocked a totally sheer dress without a bra — and later remarked that her only regret was not wearing a bedazzled thong to match. mn hookup site free Ask her this query to get an notion for future dates. He s not laughing, so I understand he s not kidding. sniffies help Real Uncomplicated is aspect of the Meredith Property Group.

fayetteville hookups

We give unlimited matching and we ll also send you new dating by e mail. orlando classifieds personal You have a opportunity to know a lot more about the person you happen to be dating just before you meet them, to commence with. He helps me comprehend I don t have to have to strain about the compact stuff, and I assistance him with factors that could anxiety him out, and so on. depfile omegle I actually feel each journey is different for each person.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/9/2007 11:47:58 AM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I understand how you feel butterfly I had decided that also a long time ago. If it happens and meant to be it will. If not I have alot of new friends on here.

11/9/2007 11:48:41 AM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

readytodance
Walled Lake, MI

Thanks "here" you seem to have a lot going for you and I wish you the best of luck finding that special person to share your life with. I can only hope to meet someone as special as you seem to be.

11/9/2007 12:04:02 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

darn ..... just when I read Copters post about no woman over 50 that likes to fly or jetski is around I was about to ask him to take me flyin' ...... and then he bails.

We aren't that far apart in distance. I think less than an hour. And I was honest on my profile .... I'm hard headed and on the heavy side so no surprise.

But honestly ...... I've never been in a copter and would LOVE it !!!! If someone would past that on to him I would appreciate it. humm, would he dare to let me take control for a little while.

11/9/2007 12:21:36 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I believe some of you put too much emphasis on distance of wanting Mr. or Ms. Right to be within a certain radius of your residency. Love has no boundaries and if you keep placing restrictions on the Must Be, you certainly won't get the Must(ard)....LOL
(These little quotes are called Vixenisms)

Open up your minds, hearts, and mileages charts and see what happens.......

11/9/2007 12:25:17 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

I need to hitchhike onto my earlier thread. Although I am allergic to tobacco smoke and I do not drink, by choice. I have no problems with larger than average women (many different names for it), so If I am writing you and mention it, I am NOT in any way trying to be insulting. I have a lot to brush up on in communicating with people. My wife used to tell me "You can design a multiple million dollar computer, or put a rocket into space, but you cannot come across for @#$%." My comeback, I am brilliant, not smart.

The reason that computers were so expensive in the beginning was that Mr. Watson of IBM pumped from 75 to 80 percent of income revenue into research, see where we are today.

Why are fish so smart?. They live is schools.

11/9/2007 12:28:46 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

Sorry at $3.28 a gallon and not being a Lawer My pocket book say's I should be a Homebody anymore!! Were realy worth a lot less than we think!! LOL.

11/9/2007 12:29:34 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Lawvixen - Maybe it is not so much the distance, but the age.

I'm just too old,
I'm just too old,
I'm just to old to cut the mustard any more.

Merle Haggis

11/9/2007 12:57:26 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

And when you think that way, you will be. Nobody is too old to do what they truly want to achieve if they so desire it! And I have no idea who said that

11/9/2007 1:01:26 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I think you said it.........

Herefrom-it's Merle Haggard, not Haggis...haggis is Scottish food delicacy.
My earlier post from the other day saying Merle Haggis was a "play on words"...

[Edited 11/9/2007 1:04:46 PM]

11/9/2007 1:14:58 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Oh I would go the distance but it would have to be "love" to do so and it's hard to know it's true love when you can't spend much time with one another. And sorry to say since I've been burned w/LDR I don't jump the gun to quickly.

But yes, I would travel for love, no doubt. I think if it's true love anyone would. JMO

11/9/2007 1:18:30 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

endlessly2
Pamplin, VA

I understand it, too. It is easy to get caught up in the postings here and lose real life time while you are doing that... which is not to say I have not met some real life friends here... I have.

Sometimes ya just need a fresh view. Many things here stay the same.

11/9/2007 1:20:27 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

If you are negative about finding someone, no matter where they reside, then you probably won't find that "special" someone...
That "special" person I found on this site resides 883 miles from me (934 if I take the scenic route), but we sure are having fun burning up the phone lines.

11/9/2007 1:26:30 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

Well it would be a sock to my system if I dicided to move for love???? as I have never considered entertaining the thought!! Guess one should never say never though? Darn happy were I am at!!! So she would be special to do that no dought about it.

11/9/2007 1:35:30 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

I just can't imagine a lady moving into this camp I live in,
so I'd have to move..Should she make the downpayment?

11/9/2007 1:36:51 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

Dang the sun just went down@4:37

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4