Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

do online hookup sites actually work

Their answer will inform you no matter if they have already started liking you or will they will need a couple of additional dates to create the same feelings as you have for them. connecticut dating I hope these on line dating inquiries to ask prior to meeting in individual will help you decide if the man you are chatting with is dating. Talking about their career can deliver some insight into whether or not they re more analytical or inventive. meetme search bar And so any try to assist us don t forget that, no matter if we decided to go on an additional date with them or not, is welcome in my books.

sexting hookup

Just as she decided to attain out, Ellen stated her ex known as her up. chat chico But if you happen to be unsure exactly where to begin, it really is actually just about asking the suitable questions. I personally will in no way meet up with any person if I haven t had a good look at their photos. fresno adult look I feel that other apps are full with dodgy individuals except for CMB.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/9/2007 1:37:39 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

time to light the candels and start the gen

11/9/2007 2:38:32 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I think we are all pretty much burned out. I know I feel that way,and getting
guys in their 30's and 40's doesn't help--omg!!!!!

I was trying to decide whether to get a new computer,as mine is old----This went in and out of my mind for a week---Should I or no--guess I'd better not--but what will I do this winter--wowww-- Guess who won????????

I AM GETTING MY NEW COMPUTER NEXT WEEK--I HOPE I CAN USE IT WISELY!!!!

WARM HUGS TO ALL----LOTSAFUNINPA.

11/9/2007 3:45:33 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

OK guys! That's enough! I'm new to this site and I can see how addictive it can be. We have to put it in it's place. But, I assume that most of you are here for the same reason that I am...TO FIND SOMEONE!!! We post to these forums all the time and it is soooo much fun to post and to read. We've lost one, let's not all fall apart. I really enjoyed copter's banter, but it was his choice to leave just like we all have choices to make changes in our lives. I was just getting up the nerve to post a picture on my profile and now I'm worrying whether there will be anyone out there to look at it! Ha!

Obviously, we don't have lives or we wouldn't be doing this every free moment that we have. We are all mildly intelligent people...let's be creative. Come on, some ideas please?!?!?!

11/9/2007 4:49:17 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Don't worry "jeannie" there's always going to be people here--maybe not the ones that you are used to but then again that's a good thing!!!

And even I tend to come and go but I still manage to come back to this site when I've got free time and want to chat. And yes to see what's out there for me for it is a dating site first.!

11/9/2007 5:13:50 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

29tootsie
Brightwaters, NY

I think this is the best site I've found - the forums - the groups - all for free!. I am new - a week or so - to this and I love it....but it does get addicting. And yes,it is primarily a dating site but I, too,have already found so many nice people who go out of their way to be supportive and kind. I love it!

11/9/2007 5:19:44 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

An Ode to DH

People come, people go, people get burned out, oh no!
From this site some do date, some even find their true soul mate
Many here have lots of restrictions, many profiles lots of renditions
Some are scammers, some are players, even seen some fake soothsayers
Many topics to discuss, many threads with no fuss
So if you're dying out of boredom, you can always join a forum......
(more Vixenisms)

11/9/2007 7:27:29 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I was under the assumption if you placed an age restriction in your profile under "ages",
the computer on this site would only allow those ages to contact you....am I incorrect?

11/9/2007 7:30:51 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

No any age can contact you. That's only for when and if you do searches and matches

11/9/2007 7:33:33 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

No wonder "kids" are emailing me asking me if they are the best I have ever seen....

11/9/2007 7:43:51 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

The age restriction is fuzzier than a search. It seems to be to be about 10 years. I can wink and email the 43 year olds, but not the 42 year olds.

There are no age restrictions on the women. Only the men.

JIM

11/9/2007 7:50:24 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

BTW, qazy, quit emailimg me and asking if you are the best I have ever seen.....

[Edited 11/9/2007 7:53:29 PM]

11/9/2007 8:05:39 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

"Qazy" Are you saying you wink at 43 and 42 year old men? I'm comfused now because all ages can do all kinds of things and I've never seen restrictions and I certainly don't send this crap to them.

11/9/2007 10:36:18 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

I have to agree with lawvixen...having been tapped out, disillusioned, whatever
on this whole computer match up..I eliminated the written part of my profile
and stated I was only here for the forums, however, it was when I wasn't
trying that by mere converstation over a forum topic, I met someone special,
and it went from there. Mileage is over 1300...never thought about the
distance...if I did..I would not be in the process of relocating for a much
more happier life...self limiting thoughts, result in lost opportunities...jmo

11/9/2007 11:11:59 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I have not restrictions on location just don't care much for the cold.

By the way girls don't worry girls Copter will be back when he has time. He always comes back in awhile.

[Edited 11/9/2007 11:13:15 PM]

11/10/2007 2:12:14 PM Tapped Out....Help!!!!!!!!  

fab4bird
North Augusta, SC

Love the poem, Vixen!! I believe you could make some money off that one!
I hope Copter comes back - he was a great instigator - every great site needs one!

Sometimes it does get a bit much, that's why I don't post to every thread, every day...got to get a break in somewhere. But on the most part, I enjoy reading about other members opinions, feelings, relations...there's some very creative people here and some very nice ones too. Many of you have made me laugh when I needed it!!! Thanks for that!

As for my success ratio - ... not very.
I can handle the fake profilers; they actually amuse me since they have a predetermined notion that women are stupid or gullible. That's no problem...
I don't even mind "digging" through the files for searches over & over again...that's no problem.
I've met a few men for a 'first meeting'...enlightening but no cigar. That's no problem, either.
The deal breaker is that I'm very settled in my home & town. It took me a lot of hard work & struggle to reach the comfort level where I'm at today. It's something no one else has ever been able to provide for me, & the one thing I always wanted...a comfortable & stable home environment. The house is finally decorated, renovated and finished just like I want it & there's just no desire to give it up. I have two 'babies' (parrots) that I could never get rid of, give away or part with. Since I don't have children, they are my children. I couldn't just pull up roots & see the world since birds don't travel well in cages & I would never put them through that stress. During vacations, friends or animal sitters come to the house to feed them & visit.
I've already lived somewhere else other than my hometown...I loved that city, still visit there, but always come home. Other than Tahiti, I'm geographically located exactly where I want to be! The problem is that there are few single men, my age, in this vicinity.
So in order to keep my hopes up and on a positive note, I have to take small breaks. If I didn't, my outlook would probably get a little depressing.
And let's face it, at our age, sitting in front of the computer for hours at a time can bring on headaches, watery eyes, stiff joints and loss of blood circulation!!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4