Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps

If two persons swipe suitable on every single other, indicating they like the other, they re provided the likelihood to start out a private conversation. show low craigslist free In the absence of hard data, it is anecdotes that shape the conversation about on line dating security. It can really feel awkward rejecting someone you haven t met in person. dallas eknazar com classified Eharmony is committed to assisting singles find like every day and we are confident in our capability to do so.

skipthegames con

Here s an overview of the most effective dating web sites that will give you the greatest chance at locating a true companion. single women in atlanta I go to the conversations section of facebook dating, and I tap on the conversation that has the new message, but I never go into that conversation, the VO curser is just on it. When he did, I brought him about and we talked for a extremely long time. locanto cincinnati Understand almost everything about Likert Scale with corresponding example for each and every query and survey demonstrations.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/25/2009 4:45:43 PM Big strong nice teddy bear.  
dubblej
Troutdale, OR
35, joined Feb. 2009

OK, first off rejection sucks, makes people not want to try and make an opening to a conversation in fear of being rejected. It's a little easier online i guess, but really not a whole lot. I know I've tried to make contact with people on here, and have met a few. But seriously where are the ladies that like the big strong men. Are they gone? I'm a big guy, and I am not a prissy princess guy that wears designer jeans and takes an hour to do his freaking hair. Yet I see all these women with these guys that look like they take longer to get ready then they do. Whatever happened to the good days when a man could be a man and the woman could be a woman. These women that are into these prissy guys, shouldn't you just go lesbian lol, no offense but come on! Where are the good women at? Cause I'm not finding them anymore and it's just depressing to me, and I'm sure every other big guy out there knows what I'm talking about.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/26/2009 1:36:01 AM Big strong nice teddy bear.  

maggie46
Merrill, OR
53, joined Dec. 2008

well im a big woman also older then u but give it times u will find the right woman heads up hun

3/26/2009 12:22:01 PM Big strong nice teddy bear.  

scared_trying
Baker City, OR
60, joined Feb. 2009

There are still women that would PREFER men to be men! I happen to be one.

3/26/2009 12:30:44 PM Big strong nice teddy bear.  
rob97046
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Oregon City, OR
49, joined Mar. 2009

dubblej loud and clear

3/26/2009 5:46:11 PM Big strong nice teddy bear.  
dubblej
Troutdale, OR
35, joined Feb. 2009

I agree, not saying they aren't out there. Just asking where lol.

3/26/2009 6:34:25 PM Big strong nice teddy bear.  
rockerron
Beaverton, OR
55, joined Mar. 2009

Im 6'3 at 235lb Bear of a man and I havent met anyone who likes me for who I am either!

3/26/2009 7:17:40 PM Big strong nice teddy bear.  
1maria
Portland, OR
48, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from rockerron:
Im 6'3 at 235lb Bear of a man and I havent met anyone who likes me for who I am either!

Would you settle for just anyone...what happend to "standards".....finding random men and women is not problematic (at least for most people). It is a compatible person that is the "RIGHT" person. Trying to change someone or for someone will not work in the long run. I'd rather be alone than with the wrong person....life is too short....happiness should come from within...with or without a partner.....

3/27/2009 12:32:50 AM Big strong nice teddy bear.  
dubblej
Troutdale, OR
35, joined Feb. 2009

the standards are still there. The problem still exists in women getting past the bigness part and try and get to know us. I try and talk to women all the time, cause even though I am big I'm extremely confident. Whether it be on a dating site instant messaging or in person, all the rejection based on my size is eventually gonna wear my confidence thin. You can't have standards in trying meet someone if you get shunned away buy your size alone. Everyone that knows me, are shocked that I'm still single because they KNOW me for me. I'm still single because so far no one new is willing to take the time to get to know me. It's just frustrating for a big guy to even approach women now days. That's all I'm saying. I gained 80 lbs of sympathy weight during my ex's pregnancy and haven't been able to lose it. Just since that weight gain I am getting rejected 100 times more often then when I was smaller, so statistically in my experience, the bigger you are the more rejection you have to expect.

3/27/2009 12:37:34 AM Big strong nice teddy bear.  
dubblej
Troutdale, OR
35, joined Feb. 2009

I'm 5'9" and weigh in at 280. I've lost 15 pounds in 4 years since I got huge. I went from 215 to 295 in nine months. But I LOVE being a big man. I am was big before, now I'm huge. working on getting back down to 215 area, but even now, I am mostly muscle mass. only my a** and gut are fat really. everywhere else is pretty solid.

3/27/2009 7:59:08 AM Big strong nice teddy bear.  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,434)
Eugene, OR
62, joined Feb. 2007

The Problem in the current society ,,is everyone is hooked on "looks".. with all the advertisement about obesity,,its made out like its a crime.. to be over weight..

You may have to settle for liking you for who you are ,,and not get upset about what others think about you..

3/27/2009 10:54:13 AM Big strong nice teddy bear.  
william7777_777
Colville, WA
61, joined Mar. 2008

HERE’S MY TWO CENTS WORTH (got to get my two cents worth in before even tow cents isn’t worth anything)

Rejection is what it is …… it is rejection AND IT USUALLY JUST NON-COMPATIBILITY… here’s something on the positive side of the rejection of the issue… in SALES 3-5% response is good. Want to check this out, just sit in a WALMART parking lot and count the cars that turn in as opposed to the ones that keep going down the road. I wouldn’t be surprised to find the numbers less than 1%...

I get rejected and all the time. I go fishing… … (sometimes it’s good sometimes it’s bad.) I play golf… (sometimes it’s good [had two eagles this year] sometimes it’s bad. Three-putted four greens one day]) I talk to ladies/women/females [all kind of degrees there]… … (sometimes it’s good sometimes it’s bad.)
I have spent the last four years ‘howling at the moon’ in a ‘on-off-on-off-engaged-disengaged –off-on- ended relationship. Both of us retired and with income over 12k month. Too many conditions and string attached to things (life) by the lady… The jeweler took the rings back on two separate occasions. (I got stuck with mine- that bites)

A man needs very few things to be with a woman. A woman needs lots of things, lots of things, lots of things, lots of things, lots of things, lots of things, lots of things, AND WHEN SHE NEED THEM SHE WANTS THEM NOW… and the exception to this is NOT easily found…

I find that dating HERE (on the net) is a vicious ‘MEAT MARKET’… I, in all of the time I have spent here I have not readily found anything of ‘real-lasting-interest-close-by (within 100-200 miles or so).

I look every now and again…then I stop. Lots of other things to do… I have friends. I am just looking for that ‘special one’… I have people, places, and things to do or be. Just get tire of the ‘alone’ thing.

Something personal:

dubblej
...your young like my kid (27) and there is time. He’s lean. Eats well… ( I am too 6’ 3” 230# big chest (+ 7-10# in the Heineken warehouse) I can see my toes. It is what you eat. I tell people just to do a few simple things and the weight will almost fall of. NO junk food (as it is over-processed and the body cannot READILY or IF AT ALL process it. They are the FOUR WHITE foods: sugar, salt (a little is ok), wheat (over-processed) and fat (lard (pork) cheese (a little is ok)) and in the meat family NO PORK a little beef (you buy it and cook it (NO fat). Then eat something healthy, like veggies, fruit, and nuts… Go Figure???????????
I have referred this to several and the most astounding is the (obese) mother of a friend who weighed 308 and I now 243

End of the month, I will be up in high country… and for the most part off-grid…. ‘Wilderness’ and the ‘land of electronics’ DON’T SEEM TO MIX WELL…

ya all take care...

William

3/28/2009 1:54:00 AM Big strong nice teddy bear.  

maggie46
Merrill, OR
53, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from william7777_777:
HERE’S MY TWO CENTS WORTH (got to get my two cents worth in before even tow cents isn’t worth anything)

Rejection is what it is …… it is rejection AND IT USUALLY JUST NON-COMPATIBILITY… here’s something on the positive side of the rejection of the issue… in SALES 3-5% response is good. Want to check this out, just sit in a WALMART parking lot and count the cars that turn in as opposed to the ones that keep going down the road. I wouldn’t be surprised to find the numbers less than 1%...

I get rejected and all the time. I go fishing… … (sometimes it’s good sometimes it’s bad.) I play golf… (sometimes it’s good [had two eagles this year] sometimes it’s bad. Three-putted four greens one day]) I talk to ladies/women/females [all kind of degrees there]… … (sometimes it’s good sometimes it’s bad.)
I have spent the last four years ‘howling at the moon’ in a ‘on-off-on-off-engaged-disengaged –off-on- ended relationship. Both of us retired and with income over 12k month. Too many conditions and string attached to things (life) by the lady… The jeweler took the rings back on two separate occasions. (I got stuck with mine- that bites)

A man needs very few things to be with a woman. A woman needs lots of things, lots of things, lots of things, lots of things, lots of things, lots of things, lots of things, AND WHEN SHE NEED THEM SHE WANTS THEM NOW… and the exception to this is NOT easily found…

I find that dating HERE (on the net) is a vicious ‘MEAT MARKET’… I, in all of the time I have spent here I have not readily found anything of ‘real-lasting-interest-close-by (within 100-200 miles or so).

I look every now and again…then I stop. Lots of other things to do… I have friends. I am just looking for that ‘special one’… I have people, places, and things to do or be. Just get tire of the ‘alone’ thing.

Something personal:

dubblej
...your young like my kid (27) and there is time. He’s lean. Eats well… ( I am too 6’ 3” 230# big chest (+ 7-10# in the Heineken warehouse) I can see my toes. It is what you eat. I tell people just to do a few simple things and the weight will almost fall of. NO junk food (as it is over-processed and the body cannot READILY or IF AT ALL process it. They are the FOUR WHITE foods: sugar, salt (a little is ok), wheat (over-processed) and fat (lard (pork) cheese (a little is ok)) and in the meat family NO PORK a little beef (you buy it and cook it (NO fat). Then eat something healthy, like veggies, fruit, and nuts… Go Figure???????????
I have referred this to several and the most astounding is the (obese) mother of a friend who weighed 308 and I now 243

End of the month, I will be up in high country… and for the most part off-grid…. ‘Wilderness’ and the ‘land of electronics’ DON’T SEEM TO MIX WELL…

ya all take care...

William

well william i do disagree with u a woman does not need lots a things all we need is a lil love an some holding at times or atleast me and been told that she is wanted

4/6/2009 7:17:40 PM Big strong nice teddy bear.  
waterdabber
West Linn, OR
67, joined Dec. 2008

Hey, rejection does suck but the weight thing is going to make it harder for you to connect up with someone. I can talk because I lost 160 pounds, and my life is so different now. I am still looking for a great relationship, they don't come easy but they take time and persistence in being open and honest so that you don't waste your time or anyone elses. Lets face it, sex is difficult when there is so much to get in the way. You are young and can make the changes now that will benefit you all the rest of your life. There are lots of big girls out there looking and feeling like you do. don't loose heart, keep your smiling face online. I am personally looking for a big tedder bear...

4/8/2009 1:29:50 PM Big strong nice teddy bear.  

monkeygrl57
Springfield, OR
58, joined Apr. 2008

Im living with a wonderful nice teddy bear.

4/9/2009 12:31:07 PM Big strong nice teddy bear.  

doctord777
Independence, OR
71, joined Jul. 2007

I'm not a big guy but I'm cuddly.

6/9/2009 8:26:43 PM Big strong nice teddy bear.  
im_trs_44
Salem, OR
51, joined May. 2009

I think It's 1 of those,she says she wants a big strong guy who cares will listen who is faithfull and a generally family oriented man.
The part you dont hear is he has to be tall thin perfect hair drive a very expensive car yada yada and so on.
Any day of the week a woman will settle for a tall thin perfect hair guy who she knows will ultimatly screw her over than pick that 1 guy who fits the description that she has so sincerly put out there.......
I'm just sayin......

6/26/2009 1:26:45 AM Big strong nice teddy bear.  

maggie46
Merrill, OR
53, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from im_trs_44:
I think It's 1 of those,she says she wants a big strong guy who cares will listen who is faithfull and a generally family oriented man.
The part you dont hear is he has to be tall thin perfect hair drive a very expensive car yada yada and so on.
Any day of the week a woman will settle for a tall thin perfect hair guy who she knows will ultimatly screw her over than pick that 1 guy who fits the description that she has so sincerly put out there.......
I'm just sayin......

no i dont agree i like a man what treats me good he can be husky or skinny or fat im not skinnny so how can i ask a man to be skinny

6/28/2009 11:32:36 AM Big strong nice teddy bear.  
redhair314
Sweet Home, OR
41, joined Jun. 2009

I have dated a lot of teddy bears. My dad taught me to look at the person heart not their looks. I also have a lot of friends who are bigger too. I am also a bigger women too. I get the same think rejection. I get a lot of guys say they want a relationship but then cpl days later they tell me they are not ready for a relationship or don't have then time for a relationship. I would love to find a person who will like me for me.