Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

lesbian hookup websites

A chat is full of benefits if you assume about it! free online dating sites portland or Instead of wasting power to discover the great pickup line, you can play games with your matches. Learn our personalised choice of detailed dating profiles. craigslist guatemala city If you re nonetheless single and looking for a partner, then these prime 10 most effective dating apps in India are for you! Even though there are numerous dating platforms currently present in the market, the 10 apps mentioned in today s blog are user friendly, safe, and effective.

best new hookup app 2016

Are you looking for a deeper connection than just a one particular night stand? A lot of other lesbian dating apps are geared toward casual hookups and can immediately leave you with swipe exhaustion. free chat line miami florida This is for the reason that there is fantastic explanation to be skeptical in these scenarios. If you are discovered to be in violation of these terms, your profile will be deleted and you will be banned from the web site. best places to get laid reddit Brian (not his true name!!!) was a writer, also, and a journalist, and we started a nauseatingly in sync back and forth stream of messages.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/10/2007 2:04:32 PM Letting go of an old love  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD

Hi, everyone. I'm new here. Have read several posts to several different forums and decided I'd wade in. Here goes....

I'm trying to move on with my life, get back into the dating world and still can't let go of an old love. Anyone have a similar struggle?

11/10/2007 2:05:58 PM Letting go of an old love  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

Hi, glad your here. Jump in and have fun...find friends, the rest will follow.

11/10/2007 2:08:35 PM Letting go of an old love  

captaindan64
Kennesaw, GA

Its like quitting cigarettes,,, once you realize its no good for you,, you just flip the switch and move on,,, easy to say-hard to do,,, but once you convince your mind your heart will follow suit !!!! Good luck and Bravo-Zulu !!!!!!! DZ

11/10/2007 5:44:37 PM Letting go of an old love  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD

Thanks captaindan. I know how hard it was to quit smoking. I did that years ago. And you're right. Once you decide its bad for you, you decide to quit. And then the work begins...'cause quitting is something you have to do every day for the rest of your life. So, letting go of the old love will take "quitting" him every day for the rest of my life. And since I know its not good for me, I guess I need to get busy. Thanks for the encouragement!

11/10/2007 5:46:09 PM Letting go of an old love  

captaindan64
Kennesaw, GA

I am here for you !!!! Semper Fi !!! DZ

11/10/2007 5:48:57 PM Letting go of an old love  

dg1260
Galion, OH

Pam, replace bad habits with good ones. It takes work and commitment.

Of course, there's lots of us that should be committed!

11/10/2007 5:50:02 PM Letting go of an old love  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

It can be let go easier once you have closure to it

11/10/2007 6:01:19 PM Letting go of an old love  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

Even after closure it seems hard to move on sometimes. I like the smoking comparison. It is a lot like smoking. You want to move on, but sometimes life doesn't give that opportunity right away. I struggle with this, but if we keep moving forward, something better is bound to happen.

11/10/2007 6:04:05 PM Letting go of an old love  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Nothing is easy... but with closure, you have a better shot in truly letting it go and move on

11/10/2007 6:05:44 PM Letting go of an old love  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Oh no you dont Tru,
you aint closin that door
and I aint that old of a love

11/11/2007 5:32:01 AM Letting go of an old love  

29tootsie
Brightwaters, NY

Hi Pamela, I sure hear you. I'm in the same boat....if you figure out a way please let me know! I guess we just have to see we are wasting the time we have for something that can't be. We both have to find another passion....easier said than done, I know! I wish us Good Luck!

11/12/2007 7:27:08 AM Letting go of an old love  

i_needa_real_1
Blytheville, AR

Girl trust me once you move on you will fell one hundred fifty thousand times better lol..it will feel like a weight has been lifted off of you...keep yourself busy with positive things surround yourself with good people...but a bit of advice don't try to find someone over the internet that will complicate things more and you will be a mess then....keep it slow allow yourself to heal.....remember rome wasn't built in a day

11/12/2007 7:41:34 AM Letting go of an old love  

falcon77
Eugene, OR

Pamela. God moves us on for all sorts of reasons. When you see the doors closing, it's best not to try to play chess with him. Really Bad move. You can't manipulate or control life, it just doesn't work that way. When you set you heart free you will feel a weight lifted. The hardest part is cracking the thought or illusion that somehow for whatever reason you NEED him in your life for it to mean something or complete it. This thought process will only continue to have you go about trying to make it happen. Trust me, you will be met with a shut door once again later on down the line. That's essentially saying you know what's better for your life than God. Living and understanding imperfection in our lives is what being perfect is all about. You are perfect already. Exactly where you need to be.

[Edited 11/12/2007 7:45:46 AM]

11/12/2007 7:48:35 AM Letting go of an old love  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Pam and tootsie...I am so there with you. Now that the first anniversary of our breakup is here in a couple of weeks I can't make my head stop thinking about him. It's not that I haven't moved on... Just not where I want to go. I try everyday but I find all this alone time just doesn't do me much good. He moved on before we even broke up and there will never be another us. So much of my world was consumed by him...everything reminds me of our life together.....Even stupid commercials remind me of him. I had to go back to the town we lived in yesterday. I fought the impulse to ride by our old apt. and the places we used to go. It was so hard to do but I didn't do it. And it's really not so much him coz he was BAD...I just need to make some new and better memories. I am ready for love to make him and our life a very distant memory. It was harder for me because I truely thought this was the last one. I was not prepared for this singles world again.

[Edited 11/12/2007 7:51:32 AM]

11/12/2007 7:55:58 AM Letting go of an old love  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

I think it was easier for me to move on after my divorce because it was my decision and I was totally resolved by the time I completed the process. I grieved my divorce while I was still married. When I left I had no regrets.

I wish you the best and you will find some really good friends here on this site if nothing more and sometimes that is what you need the most.

Page: 1, 2