Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

On the other hand, it really is great to know what you happen to be acquiring yourself in for before you start off to get attached to somebody. craig personal ads On line, of course, she hadn t mentioned any of it. I decided to give myself one particular last chance with Youssef, so I opened our chat window, my hands are shaking, my heart is pumping loudly in my ears and I send him a modest Hi I m sorry . wwwfabswingers com People s interests and curiosity reveal themselves in their selection of reading material.

sites like listcrawler

Sparks flew, but we kept them a secret realizing it could be chaos if factors crumbled, so we took the time to make certain we had been both all in just before telling our families. granite city dating site On the other hand, Adam kept pressing me on and I decided that this was the finish of our conversation. This one particular is a good way to see if he s got plans to move up or commence a small business or if he s delighted where he is. how to use badoo Video dates are now accessible if you can not meet in particular person and there s a ‘speed date solution for two minute virtual dates with other on the internet members.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/1/2009 12:05:46 PM Need Advice Quick  

lakc
Batam
Indonesia
57, joined Sep. 2008

I have been talking on the phone to a man I met on DH for the past 3 weeks. He is living in Colorado Springs and I live in Houston. He's planning to visit me in two weeks; this will be our first meet after many hours on the phone each night.

Because we both are free, he wants me to drive to north Texas to meet him this weekend. He is not pressuring me.....basically says that we're already planning the visit but it would be nice to see each other sooner.

I want to meet him and determine whether or not it's the real deal but I'm nervous. The reason I wanted him to come to Houston first was because it's my turf and I would be more comfortable. He's already made reservations....yeah.....airline AND hotel! I won't bring him to my place on the first meet....no way!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/1/2009 12:25:02 PM Need Advice Quick  
slstlc9
Salisbury, NC
58, joined Feb. 2009

After your phone conversations and if you felt comfortable enough to meet in a few weeks, then I guess moving the meet up may just mean he truly wants to spend time with you and has honest feeings. And the fact that he isn't pressuring you shows that he does have some respect for your feelings....this one I say go with you heart. Good luck and hope it works out well for you... Will be looking forward to hear how it went.

4/1/2009 12:39:03 PM Need Advice Quick  

lakc
Batam
Indonesia
57, joined Sep. 2008

There's no doubt in my mind that he respects my feelings. On many occasions he's been more than thoughtful to me during our conversations.

Part of me just wants someone to say "Go for it!"

4/1/2009 1:26:56 PM Need Advice Quick  
slstlc9
Salisbury, NC
58, joined Feb. 2009

I understand, I am in a similar situation with someone where distance is something we have to over come .... and looking for best time for both of us . But if he said this weekend...I'd be on the first plane because the heart knows, and sometimes you just have to take the risk, as long as your safty isn't in question....best to you.

4/1/2009 1:29:11 PM Need Advice Quick  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
64, joined Dec. 2007

If it is neutral turf, and you stay in seperate accommodations as per your desire, and you have time as you say, why not. Just still take the usual precautions making sure someone knows where you are, email his license plate to a friend, and I have asked for i.d. Sorry if this is overkill, but even psychos know how to say the pretty words!

I wish you luck, and hope you have a wonderful time.

4/5/2009 5:06:55 PM Need Advice Quick  

lakc
Batam
Indonesia
57, joined Sep. 2008

Just a quick update....

I met my guy yesterday and I think....no, I know he's a keeper! He's all he said he was and there will be another get together in two weeks when he comes to Houston.

4/5/2009 8:21:04 PM Need Advice Quick  
lakelandglam
Lakeland, FL
32, joined Mar. 2009

I tell you what if you fill better meeting him in Houston that what you need to do

4/5/2009 9:22:47 PM Need Advice Quick  
alicekathleen
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,605)
Sacramento, CA
72, joined May. 2008

It comes down to what you feel. I spent Thanksgiving and the day after with a man I had never met in person, at
his house in San Jose in 2007! I felt safe, and he never bothered me. I had my own room and bath, and met his
family. I also took the train to Modesto to meet a man from Yuba City, he paid for the motel rooms, two beds. No sex,
I was not attracted to either of these guys in person, but we had a good time, dinner, music, museum.
I would say, to me, go ahead and meet him in another town, but have TWO hotel rooms, and check out the hotel
on internet to see it is nice, no Motel 6! If you do not want him at your house, help him to make reservations at
a nice motel on the other side of town. Meet him in the restaurant there. Then go with your instincts. You gotta
take a chance of being bored or of not being attracted. If you are afraid of him, do not even meet him. If you
need more time before you decide, say so. Let us know how it goes!

4/6/2009 8:16:22 AM Need Advice Quick  
titanicrose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,998)
Schaumburg, IL
51, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from lakc:
I have been talking on the phone to a man I met on DH for the past 3 weeks. He is living in Colorado Springs and I live in Houston. He's planning to visit me in two weeks; this will be our first meet after many hours on the phone each night.

Because we both are free, he wants me to drive to north Texas to meet him this weekend. He is not pressuring me.....basically says that we're already planning the visit but it would be nice to see each other sooner.

I want to meet him and determine whether or not it's the real deal but I'm nervous. The reason I wanted him to come to Houston first was because it's my turf and I would be more comfortable. He's already made reservations....yeah.....airline AND hotel! I won't bring him to my place on the first meet....no way!

Be careful! Meet at a very public place for at least 4 meetings with him before you bring him home and always use your car by yourself! Let him drive his own rental! If he gets upset drop him like a hot potato! Let all your friends know his phone number and name. Get to your first destination very very early and see what his car is get the lisence number and give it to a friend on the phone that minute. Never can be too causious! If any red flags go up with his actions or any stratements leave emmediately and call a friend and go to thier home, not yours! Sorry to scare you but meeting someone from outside your state not in my bag! Good Luck!

[Edited 4/6/2009 8:17:33 AM ]

4/6/2009 2:15:08 PM Need Advice Quick  
slstlc9
Salisbury, NC
58, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from lakc:
Just a quick update....

I met my guy yesterday and I think....no, I know he's a keeper! He's all he said he was and there will be another get together in two weeks when he comes to Houston.

I think that is great....I am really happy for you and wish you all the best. Hope you and your friend have many more great days (and nights lol) to get to know and enjoy each other

4/6/2009 5:18:16 PM Need Advice Quick  
titanicrose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,998)
Schaumburg, IL
51, joined Nov. 2008

Good Luck! Happy for you!

4/30/2009 7:19:13 PM Need Advice Quick  

lonelady57
Yorktown, IN
77, joined Apr. 2009

Good for you, "love conquers all"!! Nice when a plan comes together for the good guys!

5/2/2009 10:26:35 AM Need Advice Quick  
utahgal1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,619)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Dec. 2008

Be safe and have a wonderful time!!

5/2/2009 11:28:30 PM Need Advice Quick  
pjspurg
Palmyra, IN
49, joined May. 2008

Congratulations!!!!!!! I'm needed to hear that this does work. May you find all the happiness you deserve!!!

6/23/2009 11:35:13 PM Need Advice Quick  

lakc
Batam
Indonesia
57, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from satinsky2:
Please give us a Current Update.

Oh my....I forgot about this thread I started! Well, quick update....

I have been seeing my guy from DH since early April and we are now in a committed one on one relationship. He is still in Colorado and I am still in Texas but we manage to visit every two weeks. It is a lot of work to organize calendars and schedules but no major problems as yet.

I met some of his family about three weeks ago and they were very nice. It was a good visit. He will meet my family in Louisiana next month when we go for a long weekend visit. We are planning a family vacation in August....I'm really looking forward to it and so is he.

It has only been two months, 19 days....I'm not counting....but we are making plans for the future. We have no set time table, which is a very good thing. We are happy.

Funny thing is that we were both on other 'paying' sites but met here. He read something I posted on the widow's forum and commented. Later, he sent me an email and I replied. I never thought anything would come from the emails because we were so far in distance. I tell him often "Who'd thunk!?"

I have found my love.

Best of luck to all,
KC & PP

PS: Here is "our" song.

6/24/2009 12:22:54 AM Need Advice Quick  
hcb12
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,359)
Redding, CA
51, joined May. 2009

Way to go

6/29/2009 5:55:26 PM Need Advice Quick  
musicandsmiles
Salem, OR
62, joined Jan. 2008

Keep us updated .... we are all excited for you!

6/30/2009 10:45:37 PM Need Advice Quick  
tx_blu_eyz2000
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,233)
San Antonio, TX
50, joined Mar. 2009