Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

A good place to ask your question about physique and mental wellness. asian dating in los angeles ca A different sign could be the 1st year increasingly pulling away from their friends, in particular when asked about the partnership. Often very good stuff want to know men and women from a wider circle. locanto brunei You want to insist on meeting with the shadchan who represents you.

lesbian hookup dating site

Following he left, I remembered I had to close my tab. freeport il dating site Consider his surprise as the desirable woman in the image bore no resemblance to the woman walking by way of the café doors. Though we wouldn t suggest bombarding them with all of these but they re a superior jumping off point for lunches that turn into dinners that turn into drinks that turn into breakfast the subsequent day. badoo cambodia Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the assistance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/11/2007 11:51:45 AM why some people look different then there pics  

blacy64
Montague, MI

I don't really care for my pic. It's me alright but it doesn't look like me really, kinda, sorta....

11/11/2007 2:32:07 PM why some people look different then there pics  

darebare33
Louisville, KY

i met a chic in west ky that was on here and looked SUPER in her pics (she's not on here anymore) but she was at best average when i actually met her and she was also a psycho just looking to fall in love. Walt met her too i think!?

11/11/2007 3:32:24 PM why some people look different then there pics  

007bella
Sarasota, FL

Well, I can understand your dissapointment. it is a scary out there. people can be quite cruel. maybe she was a nervous and think she would get a respone. wat do u think?

11/11/2007 3:33:27 PM why some people look different then there pics  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Yes, my pic makes me look good,
so you take it from there

11/11/2007 3:36:19 PM why some people look different then there pics  

carlita69
El Paso, TX

well i look like this 24/7.
dang im cute! lol

11/11/2007 3:41:26 PM why some people look different then there pics  

homegirl1970
Red Creek, NY

Picture only give an idea of what we look like...

I look just like my pics...

11/11/2007 4:41:20 PM why some people look different then there pics  

rocket000
Murrayville, GA

Pictures of my horses and I are posted on match.com. I've had to repeatedly ask "when" or "how old" their pictures were and then ask people to please post recent pix without a hat or sunglasses and NOT from 20 years and 30 pounds ago. The problem is RAMPANT and is rude, disrespectful and a waste of time. I've had friends encounter the same challenges. I don't mean to point a finger but most of the short to average height men always seem to add 2-3 inches to their height too. My last lunch date claimed he was an 5'8" athletic male. I'm 5'5 1/2" and wore flat shoes. He was just my height and wearing a thick soled shoe. He certainly did NOT look athletic either. My friend met a man whose picture was obviously very old. When they met he was wearing a very bad toupee with the glue seeping out. She was furious. The funny thing was he was a higher up in his church and still lied like a rug..excuse the pun!

I think if somebody scams you in this manner it is perfectly acceptable to tell them flat out, "I'm disappointed and angry you lied to me and then turn around and leave". You do NOT owe them further explanation.

11/11/2007 4:42:48 PM why some people look different then there pics  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Hence why i always encourage people to post all 16 pictures allowed here.
I do , i am bound to look like at least one of them , lmao.

11/11/2007 4:45:03 PM why some people look different then there pics  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Would know you anywhere Caster baby.

11/11/2007 4:48:02 PM why some people look different then there pics  

endlessly2
Sebastian, FL

16 pics

11/11/2007 5:50:17 PM why some people look different then there pics  

viktoriya75
Brooklyn, NY

I once had a date with a 40-year old male.. (Oh so I thought)....He forgot to mention that the picture he took was at least 20 years old....yeah, the guy was almost 60....My thoughts were you didn't think I'd notice the difference???? AND he had the audacity to talk about having kids with me...

[Edited 11/11/2007 5:50:38 PM]

11/11/2007 5:52:07 PM why some people look different then there pics  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Ha,ha,ha...What?
If they let me post 32 pictures i would too!

11/11/2007 5:52:38 PM why some people look different then there pics  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Vik did he propose?

11/11/2007 5:54:01 PM why some people look different then there pics  

viktoriya75
Brooklyn, NY

As a matter of fact, Nick....yes he did....The proposal and the talking about having kids...all that within the first 10 min.... I understand that he probably thought that he didn't have much time left, but c'mon....10 min !?!?!?!?!?!

11/11/2007 6:05:30 PM why some people look different then there pics  

ljgiggles
Edgewater, FL

<<<<<<<<<<< i look just like that, ghost grey

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4