Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

google hookup apps

Increasing up, our households went on numerous trips to Disney World, the Rocky Mountains, and several campsites collectively. craigslist umatilla fl The conversation was extremely straightforward and hours later, a no cost beer or two from our waitress , and we closed the location down. We ve been with each other for around four months now and we both have dating apps to thank for that. denver craigslist missed connections The next day, she brought him back his belongings and ended up giving him a further possibility.

date hookup

R4R, or Redditor for Redditor, is a subreddit dedicated to connecting customers. single men in portland oregon In the above instance the two people today are baptized From of different confessions or denominations , but a non baptized person is not a element of the Christian family. We started speaking every day for nearly two months. sex tourism in riga latvia If you are attempting to locate out how far you can go without the need of sinning, your concentrate is in the incorrect spot.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/11/2007 9:17:32 AM why some people look different then there pics  

mr_passion_2006
Texarkana, TX

a few weeks ago i was talking to this woman on yahoo. she only had a pic and on her pic she was gourgous nice body and face. so last week i went to see her and she didn't look like her pic or pics. and i ask why she decided to lie to me about how she look.never got an answer now iam wondering why ?

11/11/2007 9:33:56 AM why some people look different then there pics  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

Maybe more time should be taken for photos. Ask for family pictures or pets, vacation. Get a sence of what their really like. Sometimes people have pictures posted on other sites. Maybe she thought this is something you already knew and you were accepting her for who she was. If I thought it would do me any good, I would have my cat's picture posted instead of me.

11/11/2007 9:38:33 AM why some people look different then there pics  

wv_dad
Martinsburg, WV

she lied,if she is not confident with her self then she needs to do something about it.the point is dont lie.

11/11/2007 9:42:26 AM why some people look different then there pics  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Well I met an old high school friend last night that found me on myspace... I asked if I looked like my picture and he said "yes, you do...wait...no you look better"... I try to keep a current picture posted... I wouldn't want the humiliation of a guy walking away thinking I look like someone different than what I do look like. I dont give surprises like that and I don't like surprises like that... JMO

11/11/2007 10:22:42 AM why some people look different then there pics  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

passion, be glad you didnt spend a ton of money on her. i flew to PA to meet someone after a 6 month online relationship. in her picture and phone discussions, she was 5'8", 145 or so. when i met her, she was 5'3", 300 or so. i asked only one thing.. why? her BS answer was.. well i thought we would meet and i could explain. you still love me dont you? no dear, i do not love liars. not another word, just walked to the ticket counter and paid an upcharge to get back on the plane to come home.

i never answered any of her emails or calls. her daughter wrote me that her mom was in the hospital and wanted me to send her something else.. like i hadn't spent enough on her. i was crazy about that woman. oh well.. when you try to convince someone that you are not what you are.. tough.

11/11/2007 10:24:43 AM why some people look different then there pics  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

I'm with you knightnyte2... thats definitely a deal breaker for me...

11/11/2007 10:27:09 AM why some people look different then there pics  

slitlikr
Martinsburg, WV

i wear a mask because i was told by someone on here i am hideous.

11/11/2007 10:27:35 AM why some people look different then there pics  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

webcams are too cheap now.. and all of you know use them, that really puts meaning into the 'LOL's'. i love to see smiles.. makes it more personal and certainly gives you the 'current' picture.

11/11/2007 10:32:56 AM why some people look different then there pics  

hoflin
Arvada, CO

It sounds to me that she is obviously so inconfident anout herself that she feels she has to lie about it! Which to me is stupid! My two best friends and I don't care what you think about us!

11/11/2007 10:37:46 AM why some people look different then there pics  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

I don't get it. Why lie? The point is to make friends, meet people..so you have everything to gain by being yourself. Most think I'm way better in person, so guess the camera sucks!

11/11/2007 10:53:50 AM why some people look different then there pics  

cutencuddls
Hopewell, VA

I know I look completely different day to day. Just who I am. I change the color of my hair. I cut it, put it up, leave it down, let it lay in natural curls, wear makeup, don't wear makeup, get dressed up, dress down, jeans and t-shirt. All those things (and any combination of them... endless really) make me appear different than the pics on my profile. Hence, I try to keep a number of pictures up so people see a few different "sides" of me.

11/11/2007 11:11:38 AM why some people look different then there pics  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

OK, really. Iam 210 pounds. 4'-3", balding grey hair and 73 yrs old. So who want's to talk now?

11/11/2007 11:29:25 AM why some people look different then there pics  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

Mrpassion,
I can relate to your story about the pic thing.
I've met several guys for lunch over the net like this site and they have pictures of themselves on their profiles but when we meet, they look NOTHING like their pictures at all.
Some of them use their younger brother's pic, others use their high school pics etc HAHA!
And they hide their age. My gosh, how sad when people are ashamed of who they really are

11/11/2007 11:31:21 AM why some people look different then there pics  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I've met a few people (from different sites) that have used old pictures of themselves so I didn't recognized them but but they recognize me. That's why I keep updating my pic with more recent ones.

11/11/2007 11:43:04 AM why some people look different then there pics  

trinagirl
Riverdale, NJ

it happens alot. there was a guy from another site who posted some bodybuilder photo. when i talked to him, said it was from 15 yrs ago!! was so ridiculous and dishonest.
but i think that alot of folks just look different in person than photos. most people have many pictures and they choose their best photos to post. dont really know until you actually meet the person what they truly look like.
best idea is to post the crummy pictures. then if you meet, always gonna hear, 'look so much better than your photos.'

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4