Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup apps 2018 india

This could imply using a screen name that does not involve personal or identifying details and keeping things such as your job or residence addresses protected. birmingham al chat Create your capabilities and know how in these items and you will discover yourself creating more time for them. We know that the church is not catholic most popular supply for connection advice amongst young adults currently. rubmaps sherman oaks Social media is where numerous individuals get stung, with $9.

datehookup website

As far as dating goes, if you each remain incredibly neutral by talking or skyping and maintaining it halal then this is not dating. get laid in anchorage com is a fashion & life style portal by Arab females for Arab women to inspire them to reside a life full of creativity. He had moved out of the house he and his ex shared and rented a spot of his own blocks away in order to be close to Gabe and make the co parenting predicament additional fluid and organic for his kid. china hookup app Take a trip down memory lane and speak about your favored games to play as a child.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/11/2007 11:45:17 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  

honey1981
Camrose, AB
34, joined Nov. 2007

1. Girls gotta be a 10
2. stick thin is sexy
3. I don't really care either way, it's the person inside not the package
4. bigger is ok as long as they have personality
5. I like to have something to hang onto
6. nothing sexier than a heavy honey

COME ON GUYS BE TOTALLY HONEST!!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/11/2007 11:46:58 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  

gator59
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,774)
Las Vegas, NV
56, joined Jul. 2007

there has to be some kind of attraction .. but its whats inside that counts

11/12/2007 12:12:56 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  

blacy64
Montague, MI
50, joined Nov. 2007

I think that women don't realize how stimulated men really get or are by what they see visually. You can ask any man that when he sees skin it triggers an overwhelming rush of hormones. When i was married if I saw alot of female skin from any source that day, my wife was definately getting some when I got home!Sex is great until your done then your left to whats inside the other person, which is what really counts. however there has to be an attraction (in the eyes of the beholder) to start the dating cycle.I need the heart of a woman and the sex comes with her.I hope I didn't get too far off the subject for you!!

11/12/2007 12:14:10 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
texas09
Lubbock, TX
48, joined Oct. 2007

im not looking for any other than one who can hold my attention, big ,little, short or tall...

11/12/2007 2:29:28 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
keltus
Humboldt, NE
60, joined Sep. 2007

body type,, proportion -- do they look like a woman
looks,, there has to be something to start the attraction, looks are just the easiest/quickest way,,, I've met beautiful women I couldn't stand being aroud 10 sec after opening their mouth, and average looking women I enjoyed talking to all night long,, yes Talking

11/12/2007 5:16:30 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
carlee45
Waukegan, IL
53, joined Oct. 2007

11/12/2007 5:20:04 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
endlessly2
Pamplin, VA
95, joined Oct. 2007

Interesting survey. So far not what I expected. Will continue to watch.

11/12/2007 6:09:11 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  

novastar12
Artesia, NM
65, joined Aug. 2007

"Don't judge the book by the cover" comes to mind first of all. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is another phrase.

If I see a woman who catches my eyes, it is because I see that she takes care of herself; both on the inside and out. Beauty begins from within ourselves. Of course, the mind has a lot to do with this also. But how important is it? That would depend on the one looking. Some see the human body as art; others as fantasies; and still others as a vessel that holds the real person inside of it. A woman's appearance is important to her and she does her best to make herself attractive to the men of the world. Of course, there are exceptions to all things in nature, but most men know what they want when it comes to a woman and visa versa.

Appearance is the only way humans have of immediate attraction to one another. It is up to each one in any relationship to look deep inside each other to discover whatever else may be there that each other is seeking. Wouldn't it be so much easier if we all wore our emotions on the outside? Then we would be looking for different reasons.

11/12/2007 6:35:18 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
endlessly2
Pamplin, VA
95, joined Oct. 2007

I agree, Nova. This looks topic though is one that has been brought up very often. I notice many feelings hurt each time it is, so I am surprised and refreshed by the results so far.

Still watching.

11/12/2007 6:39:17 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
fiddlebritches
Over 1,000 Posts (1,551)
Duncan, OK
35, joined Oct. 2007

haahahha loaded question here! fellas u better stay away or face teh wrath

11/12/2007 6:40:56 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
endlessly2
Pamplin, VA
95, joined Oct. 2007

watching

11/12/2007 6:55:01 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
endlessly2
Pamplin, VA
95, joined Oct. 2007

I am watching and I do find humor in fiddle's warning.... at the same time I truly am interested in what the honest results of the survey are

11/12/2007 6:55:59 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
fiddlebritches
Over 1,000 Posts (1,551)
Duncan, OK
35, joined Oct. 2007

guess which one i picked?

11/12/2007 6:57:36 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
endlessly2
Pamplin, VA
95, joined Oct. 2007

skinny girl.. but if you could have chosen skinny girl and 10, you would have done that.

[Edited 11/12/2007 6:58:31 AM ]

11/12/2007 10:48:12 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
captainwhat
Penn Yan, NY
65, joined Oct. 2007

AVEAGE TO THIN IS ATTRACTIVE TO "ME" SIMPLY BECAUSE WHEN I SEE SOMEONE THAT'S WHAT ATTRACTS ME, LONG HAIR IS SEXY, BUT BEAUTY IS NOT A PEREQUISITE ... THERE'S A CERTAIN "CHARACTER"<--(ONLY WORD I CAN FIND TO PUT HERE BUT NOT EXACTLY "IT" ) IN A WOMANS PHYSICAL APPEARANCE / FACE THAT JUST ATTRACTS ME... I CAN NOT HELP BEING ATTRACTED TO WHAT PHYSICAL ASPECTS I AM . I CAN'T COUNT THE WOMEN WHO "REQUIRE" A CERTAIN HEIGHT OR RACE ... IT'S ALL THE SAME FOR ALL OF US. WE ARE ATTRACTED TO WHATEVER ATTRACTS US.
EXAMPLES OF FACES THAT ATTRACTED ME - SANDY DUNCAN - MISS WILDER THE TEACHER FROM LITTLE HOUSE TV SHOW - CHRISTINA RICCI - JORJA FOX - SO YOU CAN SEE FOR ME MY "BEAUTY" IS IN MY EYE AND NOT THE TYPICAL CASE OF DROP DEAD MODLES ... IN FACT I FIND MOST FAMOUS WOMEN MOST MEN DECLARE AS WOW!-BEAUTIFUL - QUITE PLAIN AND UNATTRACTIVE. JUST MY 2 CENTS

BUT IN ANY CASE, ONCE ATTRACTED TO A WOMAN, SHE HAS GOT TO HAVE THE RIGHT PERSONALITY, CHARATER, SENSE OF HUMOR AND ALL THE INNER THINGS AND ASPECTS THAT I NEED, WOULD HOPE TO FIND THERE THAT ARE COMPATIBLE WITH MINE / EACH OTHERS ... THE ATTRACTION PART MERELY DRAWS ONES ATTENTION TO SOMEONE WRAPPED IN A WAY THAT COMBINES APPEARANCE ATTRACTION, WITH (HOPEFULLY DISCOVERED DURING CONTACT) ALL THE GREAT INNER THINGS THAT MATTER.

PS - SORRY 'BOUT ALL CAPS . DIDN'T SEE IT UNTIL DONE TYPING ...

[Edited 11/12/2007 10:51:02 AM ]

11/12/2007 10:49:41 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
norah01
Anchorage, AK
56, joined Oct. 2007

endlessly, OOPS HONEY, the honesty up in heah is a turn on, You think?
I'm definitely comin back a few time to REview this thread!!!
COME TO THINK OF IT.. START ONE WHERE WOMEN SAY WHAT they think MEN THINK

[Edited 11/12/2007 10:53:15 AM ]

11/12/2007 10:52:41 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
sefier
Quantico, VA
29, joined Nov. 2007

Honestly I am a perfectionist which we all know is a double-edged sword, but with all men i believe there are 4 things that come into play when choosing a woman and i am pretty sure most men will agree.

intelligence- look @ jessica simpson beautiful girl but dumb as a brick.

compatibility- likes and dislikes. this also applies to thinking. if she does not have similar thinking to you how will you get along?

physical attraction- not every woman has to be a 10. not to mention every man has different tastes. for example there are woman that my best friend has dated that were pretty cool but i wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. this is a tricky section because beauty is not always about looks. the way a woman acts, and carries herself can add to her attraction. the last girl i was seeing had kind of an aura about her where men would flock to her and she didn't act or dress like a slut in any way shape or form. unfortunately this is the trickiest section because you don't have to be a "10" to have this but there cant be a relationship without it.(this works both ways ladies cause you cant tell me you would keep seeing a guy you had no physical attraction to.)

a sound mentality- this is my problem area currently. my ex-fiancee i was with for 5 years. she wasn't the prettiest woman i ever met but she was intelligent, we had some compatibility and plenty of physical attraction. the problem was she had a twisted mind, and i am a true blue gemini i am crazy enough as it is i don't need someone more insane than me.

i am still looking for a woman out there that i can get all of these things from some say its impossible but i say theres theres 6 billion people in this world so theres alot to pick from. ~Rob

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!

11/12/2007 11:01:45 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
norah01
Anchorage, AK
56, joined Oct. 2007

rOB ,, yOU ARE 22.. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT it'll happen.
damn capslock

11/12/2007 11:45:26 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
lasvegasguy
Henderson, NV
85, joined Nov. 2007

Women who allow themselves to take on too much weight, don't do their hair, dress sloppy and are generally unkempt .... to me, have either lost their self respect or have the attitude that: "take me as I am", "I don't intend to change my appearance or attitude for anyone", "I'm me, take it or leave it". Unless they are dealing with a medical problem, it just tells me that there is a person I just don't care to deal with. Men like to be proud of their women and that woman's appearance is very important. Knowing that you look good is the first step to having self confidence. If the woman is too heavy ... loose weight. Learn to use makeup. Fix your hair. I personally one day looked at myself in the mirror; didn't like what I saw and suffered through loosing 40 pounds and caring for how I looked. I'm on this sight because my wife passed away and I miss the companionship of a woman. Over the past years I lost contact with single women, and this is a try at finding some new friends. My choice is that anyone new must be attractive in every respect.

[Edited 11/12/2007 11:47:30 AM ]

11/12/2007 11:51:57 AM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  

lovlee22
Exeter, MO
29, joined Oct. 2007

There is someone for all of us. I think.

11/12/2007 12:02:44 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
sefier
Quantico, VA
29, joined Nov. 2007

i believe theres more than 1 person for everyone. i personally have been in love 2 times. you can love a person all you want but its the one that you can be with all the time and can be with you that you choose. its all about knowing what you want in a person then finding exactly what you want and hoping the feelings mutual.

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!

11/12/2007 12:33:26 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  

wileyguy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,376)
Wilkes Barre, PA
44, joined Apr. 2007

definitely gotta be a 10....to me!and thats all that matters

11/12/2007 1:03:51 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  

hotrod4u6996
Red Creek, NY
52, joined Oct. 2007

its the person inside that really matters for me but some thing has to catch my eye

11/12/2007 1:05:36 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
potentloveslave
Dade City, FL
48, joined Oct. 2007

I am attracted to BBWs/SSBBWs myself.

11/12/2007 1:12:19 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
air1medic
Lakewood, WA
44, joined Oct. 2007

nothing better than a nice thin sexy girl..Big chicks are unhealthy and a heart attack waiting to happen..who ever thinks that cottage cheese all over their body or having 4 chins is sexy needs to have their head examined

11/12/2007 1:18:18 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  

sassybrat60
Mansfield, TX
54, joined Nov. 2007

How rude airmedic what makes u so perfect.... I'm an average woman with curves...sooooooo pffffffffft

11/12/2007 1:28:08 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
akdawn
Kenai, AK
77, joined Nov. 2007

HAHAHA, Vegasguy,,,,,, I love a guy who knows what he likes

11/12/2007 2:30:22 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
southernsmiles
Cannelton, IN
54, joined Oct. 2007

reply to aironemedic...............honey,,,,,,,,,,some that are plumpier have had health issues to cause this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and its excusable..............but Big Headed Arrogant Men cant be,,,,,,,,,,no cure for your hatefulness and to me,,,,,,,,,,,right now,,,,,,,,,,I personally think your one ugly man....................nothing to appealing then cottage cheese between the brain.............................your name fits your sterotype,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but should have been AIR HEAD

11/12/2007 2:51:06 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
steveredman
Spotswood, NJ
44, joined Nov. 2007

To me a woman's looks are important, but her personality is what keeps my wanting to be with someone. Hence one of the reasons that I am getting divorced.

11/12/2007 6:37:12 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  

shellback069
Newcastle, TX
41, joined Apr. 2007

i loves me a BBW!!!!!!!

11/12/2007 9:55:20 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
morneblade
Fall River, MA
57, joined Jun. 2007

This is a dangerous thread, cause' you could say something inadvertant, and have it be taken wrong... but I'll use the same explaination to these kinds of questions that I've always used....
I try to stay in my own (mental)weight class. I weight 160. I'm 5'8" tall, built more like a swimmer then a line backer.(10 yrs USCG, 5 as a rescue swimmer in the Gulf of Maine). But I've been with a woman who was at the high end of my "Class"(174# when I met her.) But she was FUNNY! I mean crack you up/piss your pants funny. Needless to say, we spent many nights, Loveing and Laughing(6yrs. worth) But my ex-wife was a classic beauty,
5'9", 107#, loooong blonde hair(fond memories) So, in my opinion, it's not so much ,"is she heavey? Thin? Anorixic? Over-weight? Better question....do ya' laugh with her? do you handle the incidential fight in the course of the day, so ya' can kiss and have "make-up"sex that melts your eyeballs outta' ya' head? Can she get you off with her voice?? Dated a woman once who looked, and somewhat acted like that chick who used to play "Lilith" in Frazer. Member her(still think she's HOT) And she was BC class of 88!pre-med. She had a thing for risky sexual encounters. Ya' know, in an eleavator, in the cloak room at the BSO. CRAZY....but unforgetable.....
ALL WOMEN ARE WORTHY OF ADORADTION some are just b*tches to sometimes. It's the other times, when they're not, that will burn an event into your mind like a branding iron. And it usually takes smokin' a big FATTY to bring these memories up. And a thread like this.......
Morne

11/12/2007 10:02:30 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
axlrose2502
Rockford, IL
38, joined Oct. 2007

i like my girls anysize

11/12/2007 10:09:09 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
norah01
Anchorage, AK
56, joined Oct. 2007

AAAhhhh I love you vegasguy..Your so sweet. Really appreciated what you said ,am going to try harder..

Hi to Akdawn.....

[Edited 11/12/2007 10:11:17 PM ]

11/12/2007 10:12:50 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
indymike
Indianapolis, IN
34, joined Nov. 2007

if your not appealing to my sexual appitite then whats there to talk about other than friendly things meaning friends can look anyway but lovers have to be sexy in lots of diffrent ways

but isnt this all common sense

11/12/2007 10:28:52 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
luvinlifetothem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Biddeford, ME
48, joined Mar. 2007

Mornblade..
You are very very smart and very funny.
I think the package and the person make all the difference. I have friends who are HOT...and cant get a guy to save their lifes. Why? cuz they are self involved b*tches. They get that first date every single time...but no return calls..and no relationship.
And..they get pissed at me cuz I get calls, but I cant/dont return them.., I dont have time..Im not interested, Im sitting in the back, but end up with guys around me. Maybe its cuz I dont have the stress of TRYING to get a guy. I have two little boys to support, dont have time to date. I love my friends, but wanna smack them sometimes. Stop giving a crap only about YOU..and you will find someone to love. It does seem like the less interested you are, the more the men come on to you. Whats up with that?
I dunno. JMHO.

Luvin

11/12/2007 11:23:59 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
morneblade
Fall River, MA
57, joined Jun. 2007

Hi Lovin,
First, let me make clear, I did wink at you(maybe even sent you a mail) early on in my stint here. Thank you for the compliment.(got elton john going in the background,"Holiday Inn" - Madman Across the Water) But The whole size thing...kinda freaks me out, cause sometimes you've got women who can become downright militant if they feel you've slighted them somehow. As I said, All women have something to be adored in them. Sometimes finding it is easy(you my dear would fit that catagory), sometimes it's hard. But make no doubt, it's there. And I'm not claiming to be able to elicite it from every woman I've been involved with. While I'm still friends with all but the Ex Wife now, it don't mean it was always that way. Some where tough things to end. But I'm still out here looking for the next ex....(hopefully not, ex that is). But I'm willing to give a woman her freedom. If she loves ya' she won't be going anywhere. Course, it helps not to give em a reason...... but I digress. I been lurkin' here for a while, and have only just recently started posting. But I think I've come to know some of the ladies on here, however superficially. They're all worthy of admaration, and some I would love to get to know better(again your are in this catagory, along with Peaches, Metu, the Dragon),they where the first that I noticed, lately there've been a few others. wonderfull women all, I'm sure. Unfortunatly most are to far away.

So how are things going in your LDR??? Still working??? In my opinion, your a keeper, and any man not smart enough to relise that, well, it sucks to be lonely....
So let me know how it all turns out....

Morne

11/12/2007 11:45:29 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
sirknight357
Oceanport, NJ
57, joined Oct. 2007

Whn your just yourself life flows.if your not with in those boundries.you ether get swept away.or no returns.happy trails" decide on whats important to you"Then go after it...

11/13/2007 2:43:06 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
uh_huh
Over 1,000 Posts (1,843)
West Palm Beach, FL
42, joined Jun. 2007

Girl's gotta be a 10, plus have the right personallity.........
But a 10 in my eyes might be a 0 to someone else..

11/13/2007 3:20:10 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
heatherhoney
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,858)
Middlesboro, KY
58, joined Oct. 2007

Outward appearance is what attracts us to someone but its what's inside that keeps us with them...JMO

11/13/2007 3:29:32 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
robert6135
Oak Creek, WI
63, joined Nov. 2007

Lets face it, it's like when you buy a car. Do you just buy anything? NO!!! And why not? Because you have to look at it sitting in the driveway! That's why I drive a Lincoln Town Car! Not BIG like a truck, not a fancy sports car. Just pure riding pleasure with good looks.

11/13/2007 4:58:03 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
dynamodan
Chicago, IL
45, joined Nov. 2007

Nothing rings truer than the complete person. Everything from humor to sesitivity and compassion. I say as long as a person is healthy and participates in physical activity and not "letting themselves go" in older years, then they will look just as great as they are already.

11/13/2007 5:13:33 PM Seriously GUYS how important are looks, body type,etc to you? honestly  
apachedoll
Forest City, PA
48, joined Nov. 2007

im very pleasantly surprised by some of the mens answers, i too am watching with interest i believe that if most men thought about it, that sure a nice body on a woman would be nice but like the one fella said hes been near beautiful women and after talking to them for ten seconds he couldnt stand to be around them. the way i look at it from a womans point of view is that beauty is only skin deep and its whats on the inside that counts and if the man has intellegence. to me that is attractive, not what the man looks like.think about it this way, say you marry a real beauty in your twenties and the years go by and the beauty has gone south,what you are left with is who that person is and their character.i want someone who has something to offer besides looks, like intelligence, compassion,sense of humor.etc etc. how bout it fellas anyone share simular view?