Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals

World wide web dating can be a excellent way to meet new people today and possibly uncover the one but it s critical to preserve your wits about you and protect your personal privacy and safety, initial and foremost. florida chat rooms Speak about something to do with dating as a disabled particular person, sex, and relationships. Though I do realise lots of celebrity dating coaches use the identical coarse language and preach the identical suggestions as FDS. does meet me work Moreover, Ashley Madison has a travel option exactly where members can search their upcoming location in advance.

the hookup game download

You re far additional likely to wind up seated across from an individual nice but underwhelming, with whom you practical experience zero chemistry whatsoever. dating in antioch ca If you are organizing your very first date, it s natural to really feel nervous. What I ultimately learned is that there genuinely is no appropriate or wrong time to go on a very first date. how to find a korean girlfriend in seoul There is a credit system here — you have to have to get credits to send messages, use reside chat, view all the pictures, and see who has visited your profile.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/13/2009 10:48:03 AM for the younger guys out there...  
sweet_li
Orlando, FL

if you're 25 to 30 years old and have dated - or have always been curious about dating - a woman in her 40's, what is it about a woman this age that attracts you or interests you? i've always been curious as to how some younger men really view women my age.

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/13/2009 11:19:09 AM for the younger guys out there...  

moraldk325
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,767)
State College, PA

When I was younger, I went after older women because they were a SURE FIRE good time. That was in the 80s and 90s, and for some reason, older women now probably wouldn't be much fun for these poor younger fellas. Not sure what happened, but a new wave of puritanical guilt must have hit the shore. I pity these kids. Nothing like being 21 years old and having an experienced 40 year old screw your ears off.

4/13/2009 11:22:42 AM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

What is puritanical guilt? Does it hurt?

4/13/2009 11:23:57 AM for the younger guys out there...  
edgeofsandias
Over 2,000 Posts (2,355)
Placitas, NM

Quote from moraldk325:
When I was younger, I went after older women because they were a SURE FIRE good time. That was in the 80s and 90s, and for some reason, older women now probably wouldn't be much fun for these poor younger fellas. Not sure what happened, but a new wave of puritanical guilt must have hit the shore. I pity these kids. Nothing like being 21 years old and having an experienced 40 year old screw your ears off.

<--------Likes being 40

4/13/2009 11:24:29 AM for the younger guys out there...  

moraldk325
State College, PA

Quote from goodgato:
What is puritanical guilt? Does it hurt?

YES IT DOES.
It has been known to kill and cause great lapses in sanity and reasonable thinking, also.

Quote from edgeofsandias:
<--------Likes being 40

Me too. People ask why I get involved with young girls, and all I can say is...I am returning what I got. I had older women who were nice enough to give me a fine education in sex, and BY DAMN, I feel I owe it to the younger women to give a little something back!
I know...I'm selfless and giving...I admit it!

[Edited 4/13/2009 11:29:12 AM PST]

4/13/2009 11:27:12 AM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Being of "Cougar" age is fun...it's like being released out of captivity! lmao

4/13/2009 11:27:45 AM for the younger guys out there...  

klassyklown
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,776)
Bakersfield, CA

Quote from moraldk325:

Hey, hey do not put us all in the same box.

LOL, amen gato.

[Edited 4/13/2009 11:29:34 AM PST]

4/13/2009 11:41:45 AM for the younger guys out there...  
mdd3rd
Miamisburg, OH

Quote from sweet_li:
if you're 25 to 30 years old and have dated - or have always been curious about dating - a woman in her 40's, what is it about a woman this age that attracts you or interests you? i've always been curious as to how some younger men really view women my age.
is it really a mystery what the younger men want? an edjucation of course.

4/13/2009 11:48:57 AM for the younger guys out there...  
rjk311
Nappanee, IN

I honestly love women in their 40s. They are a lot more laid back and much easier to hold an intelligent conversation with. They realize that not all men are perfect and are confident in themselves and are way past the "game playing" stages that many young women are in right now. Their dating advice is always wise and they are very helpful and friendly to the younger guys. The attraction to woman this age from younger guys probably results from younger guys wanting a mother figure to date. I'm not a psychologist but that could be a possibility. Regardless a lot of great women at that age and for a younger guy who's looking for someone more mature to date- I'm a little jealous of the guys who are 40 who get to have these great women.

-Hope that helps.

[Edited 4/13/2009 11:50:32 AM PST]

4/13/2009 11:51:25 AM for the younger guys out there...  
wisegirl33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,594)
Queensland
Australia

More stereotypes and "myths" I guess. I would never consider dating a young male ever again, but have dated up to (8) years less my age. Still prefer people close to my age group.

Don't be fooled ladies, these guys knew what they were doing well into high school days; they can play the dumb act, just like any other female out there. They want something else and it isn't really the company. And I am not putting down women in their 40's either (fabulous age group)....I just do not believe in the innocence of those who say they want the older lady. It is really a myth.

JMO <------- Just my humble opinion.

wisegirl33 - 13 April 2009 at 453am Aest
455am edit

[Edited 4/13/2009 11:52:42 AM PST]

4/13/2009 11:55:32 AM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

The younger guys I've dated said they like Cougars because they know what they want and don't play games; they appreciate the straightforward attitude...the (for lack of a better word) "upfrontness factor". They seem to appreciate the "educational" aspect of a woman's experience and like the fact that we're comfortable in our own skins, take care of ourselves, and don't have to ask them if our culos look fat in anything...because we handle that in the gym. We learn from them as well and learn to appreciate life even more...and boy, do we EVER appreciate them!!!

4/13/2009 12:15:02 PM for the younger guys out there...  

ladyog
Over 2,000 Posts (3,467)
The Dalles, OR

I'm not a Cougar.....I grew up to be a bigger cat than that......I'm a TIGER....

and we tear it up....then kick the leftovers to the curb.....

4/13/2009 12:23:58 PM for the younger guys out there...  
mjm1285
Scranton, PA

There is this lady that hangs out at this bar where I go do Karaoke, she is really
cute and pretty. She is 30, and I am 23. That's 7 years, so thats not too bad of an
age difference I guess. The last girl I dated was only 20 and she was really immature
and acted like a wimp. So no, I wouldn't mind dating someone older. But this girl
still looks like she's 18 so no one would even know there is an age difference, a lot
of people would probably think I am older if we were actually together. However I
wouldn't date someone who was like close to my mothers age or something, that would
be like gross! lol

4/13/2009 1:56:51 PM for the younger guys out there...  

miamiflava
Aurora, CO

hmmmm I always a had an attraction to older woman besides they are funnier at times and they can give the best advice when i was on the prowl for older woman the attraction was the experience they had that made it worth while to me.

4/13/2009 2:15:10 PM for the younger guys out there...  
lakelandglam
Lakeland, FL

JMO,But why would you want someone thats old enough to be your childIm sorry but as far as the sex goes I have a cousin that is seeing a 65 yr old.She tell's they have a ball in the room.O and she is 42.So I really would like to know why an older women want someone that young

4/13/2009 2:41:49 PM for the younger guys out there...  

awakeing
Over 2,000 Posts (3,685)
Walled Lake, MI

I'm about to play Devil's advocate here...

As a female who was "hunted" by much older men when I was young
I can now look back and say my experience is this...

Those men who "wanted" me at my tender age needed me to be young
enough to not have the wisdom to see that they were so screwed up
that women their own age knew better than to waste their time with
them. They needed me to fill their low self esteem and boyish manhood
by being arm candy. Most of the time they were more immature than
myself and certainly emotionally unavailable damaged goods.

Now as a woman who is suddenly finding younger men drool over me
I have to say I feel a little creep-ed out. I have no desire to take
a boy and "contaminate" his sexuality or prey on him for his youth.
I would really feel guilt and shame for using a young man like that.
I just don't see human beings as toys to played with and then tossed
aside like a worn out GI Joe doll.

Oh and as a mother, if any of you "cougars" tried to use one of my sons
I'd rip every hair in your head out. I'll be sure to warn my boys about
worn out wh*res and encourage them to find a smart hardworking girl
their own age to enjoy life with.

4/13/2009 5:26:38 PM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote from lakelandglam:
JMO,But why would you want someone thats old enough to be your childIm sorry but as far as the sex goes I have a cousin that is seeing a 65 yr old.She tell's they have a ball in the room.O and she is 42.So I really would like to know why an older women want someone that young

Two words should demystify this for you: Energetic Enthusiasm.

4/13/2009 5:32:30 PM for the younger guys out there...  
sweet_li
Orlando, FL

goodgato, would ya STOP posting my thoughts pleeease?!

its awesome to see cool women like myself who are confident and sure about themselves and about what they want and what they won't tolerate in a relationship!

4/13/2009 5:46:17 PM for the younger guys out there...  
tichobar
Bonita Springs, FL

When I was young I went with a couple of older women. I gave them the same lines young guys give today "you know what you want, no games, younger women are too silly, etc.) Basically what they wanted to hear and when their egos were sufficiently stroked - I got stroked.

The reason I dated them was that their bruised psyches made them easy to please. They needed reaffirmation and when that came from a young guy they loved it.

Us old guys are the same , who wouldn't want attention from a younger women over an old one?
Attention from a young women - that's something. Attention from an old one - that's expected.

(Now comes all the brown-nose young guys who will now post what they think the older women want to hear.)

4/13/2009 5:55:30 PM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Guys of all ages seem to like women who are not into wagging their finger at them and clucking like Dana Carvey on SNL in his "Church Lady" routine (no disrespect intended toward anyone's theology). From what I've seen, they DO seem to like women who give them plenty of space, don't try to stand on their neck with the LTR thing, and are happy with themselves to begin with. Our fast-paced lives today can be stressful at times; it's nice to be able to spend one's "down time" with a person who's laid-back, confident, and knows how to relax without pestering the hell out of someone with their nitpicking and b*tching. Cougars know how to relax, how to put others at ease, make a man FEEL like a man (not a bull about to be castrated) and they also know what to expend their chi on. That's why guys (young and old) like 'em. (thanks sweetli!)

[Edited 4/13/2009 5:56:51 PM PST]

4/13/2009 6:05:26 PM for the younger guys out there...  

clownkilla
Over 1,000 Posts (1,918)
Sarasota, FL

I like old baggy women like you because you can teach me some new nasty moves that I haven't seen before!Your you can't beat years and years and years of sexual knowledge clown.

4/13/2009 6:11:23 PM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote from clownkilla:
I like old baggy women like you because you can teach me some new nasty moves that I haven't seen before!Your you can't beat years and years and years of sexual knowledge clown.

The men who actually date Cougars know that their bodies are toned and fit...the exact opposite of your puffy clown a** jokers. Your No, you can't beat years of experience clown, just what you've been beating for probably the last several years clown.

4/13/2009 6:16:14 PM for the younger guys out there...  

moraldk325
State College, PA

Quote from awakeing:
I'm about to play Devil's advocate here...

As a female who was "hunted" by much older men when I was young
I can now look back and say my experience is this...

Those men who "wanted" me at my tender age needed me to be young
enough to not have the wisdom to see that they were so screwed up
that women their own age knew better than to waste their time with
them. They needed me to fill their low self esteem and boyish manhood
by being arm candy. Most of the time they were more immature than
myself and certainly emotionally unavailable damaged goods.

Now as a woman who is suddenly finding younger men drool over me
I have to say I feel a little creep-ed out. I have no desire to take
a boy and "contaminate" his sexuality or prey on him for his youth.
I would really feel guilt and shame for using a young man like that.
I just don't see human beings as toys to played with and then tossed
aside like a worn out GI Joe doll.

Oh and as a mother, if any of you "cougars" tried to use one of my sons
I'd rip every hair in your head out. I'll be sure to warn my boys about
worn out wh*res and encourage them to find a smart hardworking girl
their own age to enjoy life with.

Honestly, That's a shame...because those experiences were some of the best (both enjoyable and educational) that ANY young man is ever gonna have. I would have hated to have been robbed of that by my mother.

4/13/2009 6:16:23 PM for the younger guys out there...  
ksfreebird1983
Sycamore, KS

I'd date someone a few years older than me simply for the fact that they KNOW what they want and arent going to play games. I hate playing games and I have been told many times that I am much more mature than most people my age. I'm very modest so I wont act cocky about it. I know that I want someone REAL and it seems as though most of the real women are a bit older than me.

I think a lot of it stems from my upbringing, my parents are much older than most parents are and that helped shape me to who I am.

So yeah if a woman in her early 30s were to latch onto me, then I'd be super happy.

4/13/2009 6:21:43 PM for the younger guys out there...  

clownkilla
Over 1,000 Posts (1,918)
Sarasota, FL

Quote from goodgato:
The men who actually date Cougars know that their bodies are toned and fit...the exact opposite of your puffy clown a** jokers. Your No, you can't beat years of experience clown, just what you've been beating for probably the last several years clown.
I like how you women write hurtful stuff about me but then you send me naked pics of yourseves and right me nasty love letters!Your I will forgive you as long as the naked pics keep flying into my inbox clown.

4/13/2009 6:24:34 PM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote from clownkilla:
I like how you women write hurtful stuff about me but then you send me naked pics of yourseves and right me nasty love letters!Your I will forgive you as long as the naked pics keep flying into my inbox clown.

Younger guys: take note of what happens when you act like a dork and then don't get laid for years. Your I would sooner sew it shut clown and then enter a nunnery full of women who look just like yo mama clown.

4/13/2009 6:26:56 PM for the younger guys out there...  
lukus41
Spring City, PA

WHEN I WAS 20 TO 30 I WOULDNT EVEN LOOK AT A OLDER WOMEN !!!! I WOULDNT EVEN GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE YOUNG GUYS ON HERE!!!! GET OFF THIS SITE AND GO TO PARTYS==BARS== SUPERMARKETS== BOWLING ALLEYS-- ARCADES== AND GO OUT WITH SOME OF THE HOT YOUNG ONES BEFOR YOU GET TOO OLD AND THEY WONT EVEN LOOK AT YOU ANY MORE!!!hot girls Pictures, Images and Photos
4/13/2009 6:32:41 PM for the younger guys out there...  
tichobar
Bonita Springs, FL

Quote from lukus41:
WHEN I WAS 20 TO 30 I WOULDNT EVEN LOOK AT A OLDER WOMEN !!!! I WOULDNT EVEN GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE YOUNG GUYS ON HERE!!!! GET OFF THIS SITE AND GO TO PARTYS==BARS== SUPERMARKETS== BOWLING ALLEYS-- ARCADES== AND GO OUT WITH SOME OF THE HOT YOUNG ONES BEFOR YOU GET TOO OLD AND THEY WONT EVEN LOOK AT YOU ANY MORE!!!hot girls Pictures, Images and Photos

YES!

Exactly, take it from us older guys - there's plenty of time for old bags.

Enjoy the young when you're young.

When you hit 50 the bags will come out of the woodwork.

4/13/2009 6:33:56 PM for the younger guys out there...  
tichobar
Bonita Springs, FL

Quote from clownkilla:

Quote from goodgato:
Younger guys: take note of what happens when you act like a dork and then don't get laid for years. Your I would sooner sew it shut clown and then enter a nunnery full of women who look just like yo mama clown.

Ahhh haa haa - please keep this up you two - this exchange is very funny.

4/13/2009 6:38:33 PM for the younger guys out there...  

clownkilla
Over 1,000 Posts (1,918)
Sarasota, FL

Quote from goodgato:
You might as well sew it shut because it hasn't seen a penis in like 26 years anyway!Your my mama thinks all women are wh*res clown.

4/13/2009 6:44:02 PM for the younger guys out there...  
lukus41
Spring City, PA

[quoteheader]Quote from clownkilla:[/quoteheader][quote]You might as well sew it shut because it hasn't seen a penis in like 26 years anyway!Your my mama thinks all women are wh*res clown.[/quote]hey clown you should give her some you both live in the same area!!!!wh*res Pictures, Images and Photos

4/13/2009 6:47:49 PM for the younger guys out there...  
lakelandglam
Lakeland, FL

Quote from goodgato:
Two words should demystify this for you: Energetic Enthusiasm.
Thats all I have to say

4/13/2009 6:48:23 PM for the younger guys out there...  
tichobar
Bonita Springs, FL

Quote from lukus41:
hey clown you should give her some you both live in the same area!!!!wh*res Pictures, Images and Photos

I can't decide what's funnier the fact that this woman wrote on the garage door or that she drew an ejaculating penis.

4/13/2009 6:53:57 PM for the younger guys out there...  

clownkilla
Over 1,000 Posts (1,918)
Sarasota, FL

Hey, that looks like Goodgata's garage!Your yes it has been confirmed that is her house clown.

4/13/2009 7:16:54 PM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Younger Guy Lesson #2: Observe, grasshoppas, how the clown-man who thinks he is a sage is not. For he is now filled with rage, indignation, bitterness, and yes, years of unreleased swimmahs who are now like roid-rage UFC cage fighters on meth in his rapidly diminishing jewels of manhood. He must call upon like-minded "sages" who espouse wisdom but sadly have no self-control. Grasshoppas, if these sages had self-control, they would have paid attention to their Sensei in the classroom and learned to construct pithy sentences in their native languages. Today's mantra: "Without Self-Control, A Man Ceases To Be A Man" Ahh so.

4/13/2009 7:23:55 PM for the younger guys out there...  
sandrahall
Mc Kenzie, TN

Oh you are a funny woman.

4/13/2009 7:28:54 PM for the younger guys out there...  

clownkilla
Over 1,000 Posts (1,918)
Sarasota, FL

Quote from goodgato:
Younger Guy Lesson #2: Observe, grasshoppas, how the clown-man who thinks he is a sage is not. For he is now filled with rage, indignation, bitterness, and yes, years of unreleased swimmahs who are now like roid-rage UFC cage fighters on meth in his rapidly diminishing jewels of manhood. He must call upon like-minded "sages" who espouse wisdom but sadly have no self-control. Grasshoppas, if these sages had self-control, they would have paid attention to their Sensei in the classroom and learned to construct pithy sentences in their native languages. Today's mantra: "Without Self-Control, A Man Ceases To Be A Man" Ahh so.
All this crap she is typing jusy means she wants to see my pants on the floor of her bedroom!As Yoda would say "you lucky you have vagina you have".Your I will not have sex with you just yet you have much to learn first clown.

4/13/2009 8:03:03 PM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Younger Guy Lesson #3: Be still, grasshoppas, and hear the words of the sad clown-man who has yet far to travel in his journey on The Way. Observe carefully the histrionic display of the sad clown-man who has allowed the (PMS) feminine side of his duality to invade the male side. Light and dark, yin and yang, the sad clown-man has lost his balance and footing on his precarious path to The Way. We must learn from this lost soul who must invoke the imagery of his elder cousin Yoda (from whom the sad clown-man descended) and strive to be stronger and yet flexible in our thinking.

When confronted with difficulty, those who follow The Way respond with modesty and conform to the situation. They examine the situation and carefully undo it, much as the young grasshoppa might bend down to untie a knot in his shoelace. We must bow and bend to find guidance...even in the most unlikely places...thank you, sad clown-man.

4/13/2009 8:06:36 PM for the younger guys out there...  
lukus41
Spring City, PA

Quote from goodgato:
Younger Guy Lesson #3: Be still, grasshoppas, and hear the words of the sad clown-man who has yet far to travel in his journey on The Way. Observe carefully the histrionic display of the sad clown-man who has allowed the (PMS) feminine side of his duality to invade the male side. Light and dark, yin and yang, the sad clown-man has lost his balance and footing on his precarious path to The Way. We must learn from this lost soul who must invoke the imagery of his elder cousin Yoda (from whom the sad clown-man descended) and strive to be stronger and yet flexible in our thinking.

When confronted with difficulty, those who follow The Way respond with modesty and conform to the situation. They examine the situation and carefully undo it, much as the young grasshoppa might bend down to untie a knot in his shoelace. We must bow and bend to find guidance...even in the most unlikely places...thank you, sad clown-man.
all this heavy typeing shit.. i bet you are terrible IN BED!!!

4/13/2009 8:16:24 PM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Younger Guy Lesson #4 - Gather 'round, gorgeous grasshoppas, and think about lukus-san's response. The light of the soul is bright, but dense (some more than others) clouds of human ignorance obscure it. Do you think lukus-san is manifesting The Way in his thinking? Be still, adorably buff grasshoppas, and see how ignorance can be compounded, made denser, until the light of a man's spirit is smothered...and this is what remains. Let us acknowledge the precious quality of everyday things and maintain our gratitude for both the good (purr) and the bad (i.e., lukus-san) in our lives. Ahh so.

4/13/2009 8:20:18 PM for the younger guys out there...  
bbw46reader
Over 1,000 Posts (1,901)
Frederick, MD

Well, I personally know two men who have that preference for a pretty icky reason. But they preferred a woman a generation older. Get it?

Just saying.

4/13/2009 8:24:56 PM for the younger guys out there...  
mariner67
Birmingham, AL

What you really need to say is:

I really want a guy younger than me. You'll find one. I'd bet money on it.

4/13/2009 8:27:00 PM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

...um, I don't think the younger guys on this particular thread are looking for other young guys...

4/13/2009 8:34:22 PM for the younger guys out there...  

carnifex
Arvin, CA

Young guys want older women because of thier adventurousness in the bedroom, plain and simple. Any other reason given is like some punkass who gets caught looking at a Playboy and says he reads it for the articles. It's the same reason this OLDER guy prefers older women. They're just a better class of woman.

4/13/2009 8:39:40 PM for the younger guys out there...  
evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,695)
Ottawa, ON

When I was younger ( 19 - 25 ) I liked women around 30 - 40.

They had maturity and a stable income and knew how to get themselves off sexually, unlike most young women that just lie there and go "well.. are you gonna make me cum or what?"

4/13/2009 8:42:34 PM for the younger guys out there...  
lukus41
Spring City, PA

A man ages 22 to 45 i guess you like banging boys too thats what is in your profile..SHAME ON YOU!!GOODGATO!!!

4/14/2009 3:46:06 PM for the younger guys out there...  
tichobar
Bonita Springs, FL

Quote from goodgato:
Younger Guy Lesson #4 - Gather 'round, gorgeous grasshoppas, and think about lukus-san's response. The light of the soul is bright, but dense (some more than others) clouds of human ignorance obscure it. Do you think lukus-san is manifesting The Way in his thinking? Be still, adorably buff grasshoppas, and see how ignorance can be compounded, made denser, until the light of a man's spirit is smothered...and this is what remains. Let us acknowledge the precious quality of everyday things and maintain our gratitude for both the good (purr) and the bad (i.e., lukus-san) in our lives. Ahh so.

I have to say this is clever and funny - but I also have to ask: are you sure these grasshoppers aren't the kind made from creme de menthe?

[Edited 4/14/2009 3:47:18 PM PST]

4/14/2009 5:39:19 PM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote from tichobar:
I have to say this is clever and funny - but I also have to ask: are you sure these grasshoppers aren't the kind made from creme de menthe?

Cougars who work out 5 days a week do not waste calories on icky obsolete drinks from the 1950s...try Fiji water and Red Bull, ace. Works mo' better!

4/14/2009 5:42:08 PM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote from lukus41:
A man ages 22 to 45 i guess you like banging boys too thats what is in your profile..SHAME ON YOU!!GOODGATO!!!

...as opposed to banging someone stellar as you, I suppose? ***Sigh, winks at energetic amante*** I'll get over it somehow...

4/14/2009 7:44:39 PM for the younger guys out there...  
tichobar
Bonita Springs, FL

Quote from goodgato:
Cougars who work out 5 days a week do not waste calories on icky obsolete drinks from the 1950s...try Fiji water and Red Bull, ace. Works mo' better!

Fiji!

What's the matter AMERICAN water isn't good enough for you?

4/14/2009 8:46:53 PM for the younger guys out there...  

laverita
Bayside, NY

I'm speaking for myself and 80% of the guys I know in new york. It's simple. Older women are just plain sexy. I think a few Key words like, Mature, grounded, Experienced, might play fair game in it, but it's the whole been there done that bullshit, attitude that gets me. In fact, me and the rest of my band tend to kick back with the more "mature" women after a show, its not just about the sex, it's the company and the energy of it all.

4/14/2009 10:42:34 PM for the younger guys out there...  

wizmom_00
Galatia, IL

Quote from tichobar:
YES!

Exactly, take it from us older guys - there's plenty of time for old bags.

Enjoy the young when you're young.

When you hit 50 the bags will come out of the woodwork.

Oh wow...how rude!! OLD BAGS?? Geeeesh!!

4/16/2009 9:23:42 AM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote from laverita:
I'm speaking for myself and 80% of the guys I know in new york. It's simple. Older women are just plain sexy. I think a few Key words like, Mature, grounded, Experienced, might play fair game in it, but it's the whole been there done that bullshit, attitude that gets me. In fact, me and the rest of my band tend to kick back with the more "mature" women after a show, its not just about the sex, it's the company and the energy of it all.

You tell 'em, laverita! We like to have fun without headaches and nagging, just like you do. No energy vamps allowed!

4/16/2009 9:46:05 AM for the younger guys out there...  

countrycharmer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,166)
Litchfield, OH

I would have to admit that I could be attracted to a women that is 40ish, then again I am in my 40's................

4/16/2009 9:57:25 AM for the younger guys out there...  
tater2009
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,132)
Evansville, IN

tell the truth sweet, you like younger men
nothing wrong with that. Can I lie and tell you I'm really 25?

4/16/2009 12:41:45 PM for the younger guys out there...  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I like sexy men of various ages who are enthusiastic, fit, spontaneous and have good manners in public. The common denominator is that they...excuse my slang...got some game. They don't whine and fuss about women, or act like Church Lady, they pretty much have to beat women off with sticks - those kind of guys.

4/16/2009 12:46:26 PM for the younger guys out there...  
tater2009
Evansville, IN

rules me out, i dont use sticks, i have to use restraining orders

4/16/2009 1:25:04 PM for the younger guys out there...  
sweet_li
Orlando, FL

hehe...well, i won't lie tater. i do seem to get along better with (and am more attracted to) younger guys. but that doesn't mean i'm not attracted to guys my age or to guys in their 30s! it just means that in my experience, older guys seem to have more hangups about women, are very jaded about life and sometimes have severe emotional issues. i know this can apply to both genders but am just speaking from personal experience.

4/16/2009 4:31:15 PM for the younger guys out there...  
tater2009
Evansville, IN

can't argue that point with you. it is so true.

4/16/2009 4:49:26 PM for the younger guys out there...  
evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,695)
Ottawa, ON

Quote from goodgato:
I like sexy men of various ages who are enthusiastic, fit, spontaneous and have good manners in public. The common denominator is that they...excuse my slang...got some game. They don't whine and fuss about women, or act like Church Lady, they pretty much have to beat women off with sticks - those kind of guys.

Women desire men whom are desired by other women.

yappers!