Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals com login

But the sister is also correct in her thoughts about questioning him as a muslim man who would commit haram act with you. craigslist semmes al Our dating service capabilities both men and females who make their search internationally and come across their potential lengthy term partners in unique components of the globe. com will function for you due to the fact it brings you all the attributes you could want. nyc doublelist JollyRomance is a great dating platform to uncover international enjoy.

100 free adult hookup sites

But for now take away the reality that your profile needs to shine like a diamond in a sea of shit if you want to land the hottest girls on the world wide web, or even just the so so ones. women looking for men seattle August 4th, 2018 I drove to North Carolina to pick up this total stranger and go on a two week trip with him. As of 2010, she had however to discover the musician that matched her rhythm. locanto visalia Now these are some true conversation starters for you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/13/2009 11:30:45 PM Should you respond to every email?  

happylisa
Broken Arrow, OK
51, joined Jan. 2009

I've been reading some of the forums here and have wondered what everyone thinks about responding to emails that you get on DH. If you werent interested in someone, 1. do you still respond to them just to be polite 2. do you respond saying you're not interested in getting to know them or 3. Not respond at all. How about winks? Should you wink back at everyone to acknowledge them?

Personally, Ive been winking back at everyone even though I'm not interested just to acknowledge them. And I also try to respond to everyone just to be polite even though Im not interested. I dont want to be rude and not reply but on the other hand, i dont want to give someone the wrong impression either! Thoughts?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/13/2009 11:52:32 PM Should you respond to every email?  
klassyklown
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,104)
Bakersfield, CA
49, joined Feb. 2007

You are not obligated to reply to everyone, and not everyone is obligated to reply to you. These days, it depends on my mood. LOL I have had too many men be rude when I say I am not interested, so I stopped replying to all. But I do at least acknowledge most.

4/14/2009 12:01:26 AM Should you respond to every email?  
rholz
Kokomo, IN
51, joined Mar. 2009

I send people emails and never get a response. It bugs me.

Realistically, however to get a message back that said "thanks for emailing me, but you are not my type" wouldn't feel real good either.

I think sending a well worded response would be very nice. But yes, some people will still be jerks. Rejection hurts, even if it is well phrased.

File this in the "no help whatsoever" bin.

4/14/2009 12:06:12 AM Should you respond to every email?  
in_doubtalishis
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,773)
Beaumont, CA
42, joined Oct. 2008

Um Saturday literally and I am not kidding from another site I had 300 emails easy. I am not exaggerating at all. I answered them all and it took my whole damn day. And out of them all I only found like 2 potentials if that who are decent men. So I say its not worth it. If you want my attention make yourself stand out. I feel so bad. I used to be able to answer them all but I cant anymore im just too busy

4/14/2009 12:10:39 AM Should you respond to every email?  
hotnstinky
Diablo, CA
46, joined Dec. 2008

If im not interested i wont reply.But if they want to be friends ,i would.I like the people on here , well most anyways..But if they ask me out i make it very clear no way no how if i dont really like him..

[Edited 4/14/2009 12:13:41 AM ]

4/14/2009 12:11:26 AM Should you respond to every email?  

laeljon
Taos, NM
64, joined May. 2008

I answer all...just some are not realistic...but still be honest.

4/14/2009 12:13:01 AM Should you respond to every email?  
ksfreebird1983
Sycamore, KS
34, joined Dec. 2008

I'd respond to all of them but no one ever sends me any, LOL!

4/14/2009 12:30:17 AM Should you respond to every email?  
goddess56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,957)
Tulsa, OK
67, joined Jun. 2006

Quote from in_doubtalishis:
Um Saturday literally and I am not kidding from another site I had 300 emails easy. I am not exaggerating at all. I answered them all and it took my whole damn day. And out of them all I only found like 2 potentials if that who are decent men. So I say its not worth it. If you want my attention make yourself stand out. I feel so bad. I used to be able to answer them all but I cant anymore im just too busy

Go to "no email". It's that simple. Or close down some of your sites.

4/14/2009 1:21:21 AM Should you respond to every email?  
in_doubtalishis
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,773)
Beaumont, CA
42, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from goddess56:
Go to "no email". It's that simple. Or close down some of your sites.

Um I only have 2 that I venture to and what would be the point of being on a dating site and closing off contact?

My point is I try to be nice and respond to all and read all so that I can see if any grab my attention. I dont know why you are being so rude assuming that I just have all these sites I am on. The 300 mails were from 1 ONE site. Anyways don't be hating cuz my box overfloweth

4/14/2009 1:22:24 AM Should you respond to every email?  

jasmi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,554)
Latrobe, PA
60, joined Jun. 2008

I personally think everyone who emails me or winks deserves some kind of acknowedgement. Even if it is a thanks but no thanks response. I always thank them for taking the time to write me. Now, if I had 300 like the other poster, then maybe I wouldn't answer them all. But I don't get anywhere near that amount!

4/14/2009 6:24:12 AM Should you respond to every email?  
cocopuffs375
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,116)
Suffern, NY
30, joined Mar. 2009

Depends on how they write it..NO I don't respond to every email..and I don't respond to winks...only among friends.

4/14/2009 6:37:50 AM Should you respond to every email?  
usakindatheart
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,879)
Overton, TX
56, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from happylisa:
I've been reading some of the forums here and have wondered what everyone thinks about responding to emails that you get on DH. If you werent interested in someone, 1. do you still respond to them just to be polite 2. do you respond saying you're not interested in getting to know them or 3. Not respond at all. How about winks? Should you wink back at everyone to acknowledge them?

Personally, Ive been winking back at everyone even though I'm not interested just to acknowledge them. And I also try to respond to everyone just to be polite even though Im not interested. I dont want to be rude and not reply but on the other hand, i dont want to give someone the wrong impression either! Thoughts?

i try to do that, even to the obnoxious one's to tell them i am blocking them...
but most emails are sweet...
some of them are drama filled about dh gossip...
others are from friends and we just yap about what is going on in our real lives out side of dh...

some people email me, as if they know me and we were corresponding frequently.. and for the life of me, i have never ever seen much less spoke to them through email.... i just do not understand this???

4/14/2009 6:41:33 AM Should you respond to every email?  

122750again
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,136)
Sioux Falls, SD
66, joined Dec. 2008

Only the nice ones If its Lude,Crude or Obscene

4/14/2009 7:03:11 AM Should you respond to every email?  
lilmissala1957
Over 2,000 Posts (3,479)
Hartselle, AL
60, joined Dec. 2008

Unless they are vulgar they get a response from me.

4/14/2009 7:54:04 AM Should you respond to every email?  
firstlight
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,231)
Strasburg, VA
57, joined Feb. 2008

I respond most all of the time. I seem to be getting a lot lately that seem as though they are from fake profiles. They are "new" they have this posed picture and the wording is often similar. I don't know what the scam is but those i sometimes just delete. A couple times I responded with "your too far" and the reply was thanking me for my email and this schpeel like I had contacted him first.

4/14/2009 8:05:26 AM Should you respond to every email?  

wileyguy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,376)
Wilkes Barre, PA
46, joined Apr. 2007

i respond to winks from my friends.

as far as email.very few ever get my attention.for the rest i just ask for money.that seems to work

4/14/2009 8:21:48 AM Should you respond to every email?  
quitesassy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,120)
Massillon, OH
47, joined Feb. 2009

It seems everyone has a different opinion on this - and it makes people angry.

Some think yes - be polite and answer.

Some think no - no return e-mail is your answer.

You have to do what makes you comfortable.

Personally, when I get Hey baby or You are hot, let's hook up, or I wanna have
sex with you - my response as no return e-mail is much better than what I would say
if I took the time to write something.

Why waste time on that crap?

Some people dig that sort of attention - me, no.

I still get nasty e-mails cause I did not respond. I just think to myself - consider
the source.

4/14/2009 8:43:08 AM Should you respond to every email?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA
46, joined Apr. 2007

hey baby..you got mail

4/14/2009 8:44:50 AM Should you respond to every email?  
quitesassy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,120)
Massillon, OH
47, joined Feb. 2009

I will make an exception just for you Wiley.

4/14/2009 11:24:32 AM Should you respond to every email?  

happylisa
Broken Arrow, OK
51, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from wileyguy:
for the rest i just ask for money.that seems to work

That is a great idea!

4/14/2009 11:55:29 AM Should you respond to every email?  
bassguy1966
Pepperell, MA
51, joined Feb. 2009

I try to reply to all regardless of interest. Winks are lazy, and get deleted. I honestly don't understand why some find it so hard to simply type back a "no thank you" response, it just seems very rude. I was brought up with manners, so I feel like a response the right thing to do. If people get rude (just had my first one), one click later and they're blocked. Pretty simple.......

4/14/2009 11:59:03 AM Should you respond to every email?  
steven030463
Over 2,000 Posts (2,956)
Newton Falls, OH
54, joined Nov. 2008

I don't, I get alot of fake people emailing me. Don't ever forget I read the forums. I get to know how many people are and I'm not interested in the bad ones. Flag goes up everytime. I would just love to meet one nice lady who can't give me a line of bull.

4/14/2009 2:36:29 PM Should you respond to every email?  

ladyog
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,904)
Erlanger, KY
61, joined Feb. 2009

If they act decent...I usually respond...if I think its a scammer...NO WAY....

when...you get winks....its kinda like playing tennis....the ball is in your court

now...if you like respond....if not ignore...JMO

4/14/2009 2:38:05 PM Should you respond to every email?  
sandrahall
Mc Kenzie, TN
41, joined Mar. 2009

No especially if they are childish. I dont know why a 19 year old boy would bother with a 33 year old female, like things are ever going to go anywhere.

4/14/2009 2:47:37 PM Should you respond to every email?  
tater2009
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,116)
Evansville, IN
46, joined Jan. 2009

wink back and you are sending an icebreaker signal.
the email? depends on whats in it. no harm in an innocent email. just tell them you much prefer to chat in the forums.

jmo

4/14/2009 9:52:25 PM Should you respond to every email?  
rusty_shorts
Over 2,000 Posts (2,617)
West Palm Beach, FL
44, joined Sep. 2008

"Should you respond to every email?"... Nope.. I don't...

Now, if it looks like the woman actually read my profile and is something like what i'm looking for, then YES...I'll reply... even if it is to say "sorry, not interested"...

If I send someone an email and get no response within a few days, cool.. I know she's not interested...

[Edited 4/14/2009 9:52:50 PM ]

4/14/2009 9:55:54 PM Should you respond to every email?  
binderdundat
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,303)
New Orleans, LA
55, joined Sep. 2008

Google “online dating etiquette” and variations of the following will come up….

Not responding back is okay.

“Here's the thing: when someone initially contacts you, and for whatever reason you decide they aren't quite right, ignoring their email is perfectly reasonable online etiquette. This is very different from what you'd expect with "real life" encounters, but in the online world it's fine. Look at it this way, do you really want someone to respond back and tell you, "I've looked at your profile and I'm not interested”? Of course not. Don't take offense if you don't get a response back from someone you've emailed.

Read more: Online Dating Etiquette: Good Manners For Internet Daters”

4/14/2009 11:15:57 PM Should you respond to every email?  
wildbluemist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,703)
Battle Mountain, NV
56, joined Apr. 2009

Follow the double standard: Most men respond to every email because they don't get many!

Most women do not because they get alot more than most men.

Now ultrahot women get hundreds of emails from guys.The lady was not kidding.

Do not respond to all emails or flirts.! If you hurt mens feelings so what!They are just looking at the pictures anyway.

4/14/2009 11:23:43 PM Should you respond to every email?  

patman846
Glenside, PA
29, joined Apr. 2009

i've gotten 2 interested girls email me since i joined a week ago. i responded to 1 & deleted another. im not interested in either 1. however i sent 1 to a girl i found interested but i saw it was deleted. it does hurt to be rejected but since i did the same thing i feel like such a hipacrit.

4/14/2009 11:28:29 PM Should you respond to every email?  

rcpilgrim
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Gulf Shores, AL
44, joined Feb. 2009

I respond to every email out of courtesy even if they don't have a picture. If someone took the time to write me it's the least i can do. A wink and no picture.......no response!

4/15/2009 7:37:43 AM Should you respond to every email?  

45rusty
Ransomville, NY
54, joined Feb. 2009

I too have sent e=mails and winks and never gotten a reply of any kind. I have checked the status to find out if the person has read it or not. Feel that If I can take the time to write a thought out letter the least somebody can send a short reply.

4/15/2009 7:42:10 AM Should you respond to every email?  

3asygoing
Dearborn, MI
48, joined Mar. 2009

Lets just beat this old horse to death a little more

4/15/2009 7:45:20 AM Should you respond to every email?  
neo_52
Over 2,000 Posts (2,342)
Marathon, FL
60, joined Oct. 2008

NO ,not all of them .
Some are rude ,crude and socially unacceptable .
DELETE !

4/15/2009 7:51:10 AM Should you respond to every email?  
wendirayne
La Place, LA
34, joined Mar. 2009

i think its best to email back and say your not interested..... and i got tired off getting winks, so i turned them off, an dnow i dont get any !!!!!

4/15/2009 8:14:04 AM Should you respond to every email?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA
46, joined Apr. 2007

Quote from bassguy1966:
I try to reply to all regardless of interest. Winks are lazy, and get deleted. I honestly don't understand why some find it so hard to simply type back a "no thank you" response, it just seems very rude. I was brought up with manners, so I feel like a response the right thing to do. If people get rude (just had my first one), one click later and they're blocked. Pretty simple.......

i understand your point........however sometimes its simply impossible.
women get more attention than men,as a whole.the more attractive,the more attention.that's just the way it is.
i have a friend on match.she's very attractive.the norm is 50-100 new emails a day.the gamut runs from 'hey sexy' to some telling their life story.if she tries to read and respond to every one.that takes 2-3 hours.out of those maybe there's 1 that catches her attention.easy enough right?except for half the guys that write back.that gamut runs anything from trying to change her mind to calling her names.now she has those PLUS all the new emails too.....not to mention the 1 or 2 she finds interesting.and god forbid she miss a day or 2.talk about taking the fun out of it huh?so after about a week or so she stopped responding.
i kinda look at it as junk mail.people are trying to 'sell' themselves.

4/15/2009 10:02:36 AM Should you respond to every email?  
firebird1971
Over 1,000 Posts (1,168)
Gainesville, FL
52, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from in_doubtalishis:
OMG maybe you should hire someone to handle the E-mails ! sounds like quite a job !

4/15/2009 10:20:31 AM Should you respond to every email?  
kinkycapitalist
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,897)
Atlanta, GA
63, joined Nov. 2007

NO! Just the lascivious ones promising nearly impossible but delightfully debasing activities.

4/15/2009 10:22:43 AM Should you respond to every email?  
milfmom
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,886)
Kansas City, MO
43, joined Dec. 2008

i wish i could respond to every email but i would be on here all night. I do think it's nice if you can!!!!!

4/15/2009 10:28:25 AM Should you respond to every email?  
windwhispers
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,791)
Enumclaw, WA
47, joined Oct. 2008

do your best follow your heart it will have the answer for you

my only advice would be do not judge a book by its cover

if you do you could miss out on a great book or a good friend

JMO

4/15/2009 10:29:37 AM Should you respond to every email?  
manykisses
Over 1,000 Posts (1,113)
Tonawanda, NY
59, joined Aug. 2008

Yeah. I just finally replied this morning to a message I got on March 30. I just don't always have the time to devote due consideration to received mails, and I don't want to just fire off a few lines from the hip solely for the sake of replying. That backfired on me once when DH deleted something from my inbox before I had a chance to reply.

Bottom line, I prefer to respond to every e-mail I get, just as common courtesy, but unfortunately it doesn't always work out that way.