Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

new listcrawler

There are also other voice centric social options including audio broadcasting, actual time speed voice dating, and on the net karaoke. singles in surrey bc The app was charging users over 30 $US19. From hopeful singles to the lately broken up, nearly every person was on it, at least in the metropolis. asian dating space It has the simplest format of all the apps and web pages we looked at.

online dating hookup

Its exclusive promoting point is an interface that feels closer to a Snapchat style story or a TikTok feed rather than the swipeable cards found in other dating apps. fresno singles If you locate that you do share popular interests, you have an arsenal of concepts for future dates, Elizabeth says. Christian explains the chess concept of playing in book . hot hookups app review Post Covide, use this time to uncover hobbies, join clubs, go to events, volunteer that s how you meet actual persons.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/14/2007 8:09:45 AM Shaved privates  

duckie1963
North York, ON

omg... you have me terriby concerned.... 10 years old!!! who in their right minds give a 10 year old a razor!!!! my daughter starting cutting at her dads at that age. WTF!!!!

Yes Mammy I can tell you its true about the no shaving thingy... my mum always said that and has never shaved her legs.. has no hair

We have cold winters and am in winter mode.... by spring there is barely no hair left on my legs but I still get them waxed.... there ya go... tmi or what...lmao

4/14/2007 12:45:03 PM Shaved privates  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

OK Mammy you ask me once why I said Damn never mind. Well here you go what I was going to say is: For the right woman Id shave from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. LMAO But would expect the same in return.

Kenny

[Edited 4/14/2007 12:45:49 PM]

4/14/2007 6:31:27 PM Shaved privates  

viklet
Arlington, TX

Try "Nair For Down There". Find it in the shaving aisle. No kidding !

4/14/2007 8:21:09 PM Shaved privates  

moonray
North Bend, OR

i believe it up to the participating parties. personally i like skin better than hair. you can feel so much more with bare skin versus hair. i am bare and would appreciate my man the same way. but if he is not comfortable bare, i would not insist on it. i would respect his feelings.

4/14/2007 10:33:19 PM Shaved privates  

mikdd
Steelville, MO

Heck I say let it grow, its like a garden or something.

4/15/2007 12:07:21 AM Shaved privates  

flitter296
Oswego, KS

My personal experience leads me to prefer trimmed to either shaved or natural. Natural is the hair in the teeth thing. And while I enjoy shaved, it is very prickly if not shaved daily or so. Too much upkeep! So I prefer trimmed for the comfort, ease of care, and I like the visual stimulation, too! Have seen some very interesting designs. But the most important thing is cleanliness. Keep it clean.

4/17/2007 6:28:13 AM Shaved privates  

ang73
Caldwell, OH

I keep mine shaved,,it feels cleaner. I do prefer a man that is at least trimed. But its no big deal if he's not. I do think it feels different though. Whats funny is I like a guy that keeps his face and "privates" trimed or shaved but I like a hairy chest and dont even mind a hairy back as long as you can see SOME skin,lol.

4/17/2007 11:07:24 AM Shaved privates  

mammyof4
Erwin, TN

David got out the weed wacker. hehehehe

[Edited 4/17/2007 11:08:02 AM]

4/17/2007 1:30:34 PM Shaved privates  

windroper
Oklahoma City, OK

I tried going clean shaven. I didn't like it.
On men I like facial hair & hair on the chest so I'm not put off by hair in the genital area either. In fact, I don't stubble burn from their face on my face or thighs so I doubt I'd appreciate any other area of his body creating the same problem. Hee!

4/17/2007 6:44:54 PM Shaved privates  

mom1st
York, SC

I perfer a man to be trimmed, but it doesn't bother me one way or another. Myself, I say stay trimmed, don't want it to look like it needs a bush hog taken to it. I personally don't like the look of completely shaven( myself), I feel as if it looks like a pre-puberty child. And the thought of a man liking that is a turn off to me, at least keep a patch on the very top is my opinion. But to each their own, what ever makes u and your partner happy is how it should be. And yes it can cause a rash and some discomfort at 1st, but the area will get used to it, then you'll wonder why u didn't do it sooner.

4/17/2007 7:39:52 PM Shaved privates  

shaina1
Big Rapids, MI

LMAO,ya some of gals hair grows quickly !!!Damn

4/17/2007 7:46:29 PM Shaved privates  

shaina1
Big Rapids, MI

lol

4/17/2007 8:58:46 PM Shaved privates  

yournews
Simi Valley, CA

hey bald is butiful right? so have fun romance each other and keep the fire going, ?

4/18/2007 10:09:42 AM Shaved privates  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Yournews read your profile and I'll be darned if I can Figure out what you are talking about.

4/21/2007 9:17:30 AM Shaved privates  

lakesman
Canyon Country, CA

Trimed is good, nothing worse than gaging on a hair to make your partner think there's something wrong down there. Hey that ryhmes don't it.
Have beard trimmer will travel.
John
P.S. Palladin got nothing on me.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11