Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

I know lots of guys who have transformed their lives and are awesome males of honor who are still in prison. free online dating in alabama People ought to in no way offer individual information ahead of meeting someone in actual life, such as their surname, address, or even their neighborhood. After giving him some time to cope with his cat passing away, he produced plans to see her again and she was thrilled. huntsville listcrawler It is not uncommon to hear parents lament that their daughter has not had a date or that nobody redd her a shidduch in extra than a year.

listcrawler ads

I feel if much more persons asked themselves this query they d be extra prepared to essentially date. calhoun ga classifieds She sat with us and, basically, interviewed me for like 20 minutes. On TikTok, you can duet with people s videos, which I decided to do. fetlife ios This is a relatable topic to discuss on your initially date as it will unveil the fun side of both pf you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/30/2007 8:55:25 PM Shaved privates  

singlennj
Budd Lake, NJ

Natural all the way baby.

[Edited 3/30/2007 10:46:35 PM]

4/2/2007 9:26:38 PM Shaved privates  

rayray65
Ward, AR

shaved is good ,but a little hair on top looks good too.it is up to the person to desided
only he or she know .

4/2/2007 9:35:19 PM Shaved privates  

54golfer
Jackson, MN

very interesting topic!!!!!!!!! i have never been with a woman with shaved private area myself. i would like to try it sometime

4/3/2007 4:01:59 AM Shaved privates  

irishwood
Las Vegas, NV

absolutely,possitively YES YES YES!

4/3/2007 7:24:45 AM Shaved privates  

mammyof4
Erwin, TN

Well, I think I like a shaved man over the hair. hehehe

4/3/2007 3:04:46 PM Shaved privates  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Damn Never mind!

4/3/2007 4:49:22 PM Shaved privates  

deanjames1
Mecosta, MI

well I was told that grass dont grow on a playground...man at the sand in ya eyes..lmfao

4/4/2007 12:04:07 PM Shaved privates  

motorhomemale
Saint Augustine, FL

I LOVE my women to be shaved. Nothing gets stuck in my teeth! I'm trimmed real close.

4/4/2007 12:51:35 PM Shaved privates  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Guess it might be hard for me to find a man on here cause I wouldn't go through all that for anybody. I had eight when I had my eight children, enough for a lifetime.

4/4/2007 9:03:28 PM Shaved privates  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

Its hard enough for me to keep my face shaved. No way am I going to shave in two places. Don't like that prickly feeling after a couple of days.

4/5/2007 3:03:13 AM Shaved privates  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Hmmmm, shaved on the lower parts, to enhance the feelings (for me, I wont speak for the men, but have heard they like it) and also in order not to leave floss for the man! (lol) nicely trimmed on top so no scary bush, I like to look neat and clean, but jeesh, dont we women shave enough for you guys? I think that shaving everything off makes you look like a prepubescent girl, and if thats what the man is looking for, well, that might make me a little nervous. I am a woman, and yup, I do have hair down thair. Of course, just like everything else, its all about personal preference. If I had a man who really enjoyed the smooth look, I might consider it. Depending on how much he considered MY preferences.

4/5/2007 3:08:37 AM Shaved privates  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

so you are saying, keep the lawn mowed, don't get rid of the sod

4/5/2007 1:01:06 PM Shaved privates  

lookn4sum1
Las Vegas, NV

i love it shaved you dont have to worry bout hair in ur mouth lol..or my hair stuck or tangled wit hers..but i prefer shaved well im shaved so yea..........lol

4/6/2007 2:03:20 PM Shaved privates  

lickertickle
Pinnacle, NC

its all in the name lickertickle i like it shaved completely and trimmed. but most of all i just love to licker tickle.

4/9/2007 6:25:56 PM Shaved privates  

rasgumby
Moberly, MO

I BELIEVE I HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE..LOL
SHAVING PRIVATE RYAN!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11