Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

ihookup com scam

Plus it makes use of AI to study the sort of men and women you like read far more about it in his interview with the Evening Regular here (McLeod s personal like story is also worth a read). lompoc personals Weekly certifications which are filed untimely may not be paid. Proper from the starting, you re going to stay away from the hurt feelings and misunderstandings if one particular of you is seeking for a casual hook up and someone else wants marriage material. wackadoo lake city florida When you are attempting to get to know an individual new, you can only text what s up so many times.

mega hookups

Profiles consist of exciting concerns that assistance customers locate typical interests. greensburg pa singles You want to be assured that your information and pictures are safe and secured with self assurance. If you want to play it safe, do not use your actual e mail address on these dating sites. milftasty snapchat Your personal style and personality will be totally reflected by way of the interface of the character you choose and set.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/23/2007 6:17:55 PM Shaved privates  

castortroy
Howell, NJ

Dental Flossing dude!!!
Lmao.

3/23/2007 8:09:15 PM Shaved privates  

tami5507
Summersville, WV

Trim it please.

3/23/2007 8:32:24 PM Shaved privates  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

I can't believe YOU started this mammy!!! LOL!!

A day or two later Ouch! all the stuble and it pulls on your panties and
it itches like hell and who has the TIME to be shaving constantly!

OMG! Have I let the cat out of the bag! ROFL!!!

3/23/2007 9:16:40 PM Shaved privates  

pcharts
Palm Harbor, FL

i love shaved women

3/23/2007 9:17:43 PM Shaved privates  

pcharts
Palm Harbor, FL

shaved yes

3/23/2007 9:18:25 PM Shaved privates  

pcharts
Palm Harbor, FL

shaved shaved

3/23/2007 9:21:18 PM Shaved privates  

pcharts
Palm Harbor, FL

i like both shaved - much miore sensual

3/23/2007 9:23:02 PM Shaved privates  

pcharts
Palm Harbor, FL

you need someone with expertise to do the shaving

3/23/2007 9:50:27 PM Shaved privates  

airboatfool
Winter Haven, FL

Hi How is everyone this am? Well Mammy all I can say is don't shave it all the way down.....All I am going to say is if you do itch, itch,itch,ouch !!!! But having my male friend cleaned shaved or at least at a nub, is what I prefer and as far as the sex, depends on what sex acts your doing, I think it feels great !!! ~

3/23/2007 10:17:07 PM Shaved privates  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

I have to agree... a closely trimmed man is nice!!

As for me...mostly trimmed...shaved down low and around the edges!

3/24/2007 12:17:43 AM Shaved privates  

mammyof4
Erwin, TN

ltrminded,I can't believe I started this either. LMAO

I have been checking to see what everyone thinks about it all day. hehe

Can't believe my face can turn so red over something where no one can see me. LOL

The man I met has been telling me it's better shaved and he saw me on here and told me to just put a thread and get you guys to tell me, think he thinks you all can influence me.hehe

I am to old to remember how it itched when I had my kids but now that you have mentioned it I think I remember cussing alot. hehehe

Any more thought's on this?

Thanks guys. LOL

Told him to start his own profile and he can ask you guys. LOL

3/24/2007 6:45:17 AM Shaved privates  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

A young Bulgarian peasant girl of 14 went to work in a broom factory. After two months, she told the boss she wanted to quit.

The boss was curious since she was doing a good job, so he called her into his office and asked her why she was leaving.

“Oh, it’s nothing, I just want to quit, that’s all,” she said sullenly.

“Look, I’ll give you a raise,” he offered.

“No, but thank you,” she said.

“There must be a reason,” he countered.

“OK, if you must know,” said the girl, as she took off her underwear and pointed to her pubic hair. “Look! I haven’t had this before, it’s the broom bristles, I tell you!”

Tickled by her innocence, the boss took off his underwear and explained, “Look, it’s natural. I have it too.”

“Oh no!” the girl cried, “I must quit now before it’s too late. Not only do you have bristles but you’ve also grown a handle!”

3/24/2007 6:50:22 AM Shaved privates  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

A man went to the dentist to get his teeth checked. While he was sitting in the chair being examined, the dentist said to him, "Have you done oral sex lately?" The man replied, "Why yes, I did this morning actually. How could you tell? Have you found a pubic hair stuck in my tooth?" The dentist says, "No, not quite. You've got some shit on the end of your nose!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A lady found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the veterinarian. He found the problem was hair in its ears and cleaned both ears and the dog could hear fine. The veterinarian told the lady if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she could go to the store for 'Nair' hair remover and rub it in its ears once a month.

The lady goes to the drugstore and gets some Nair. At the register, the druggist tells her "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days." The lady responds: "I'm not using it under my arms."

The druggist says: "If you're using it on your legs, don't shave for a couple of days." The lady answers: "I'm not using it on my legs either, and if you must know, I'm using it on my schnauzer."

The druggist says: "In that case, stay off your bicycle for a week."

[Edited 3/24/2007 7:24:52 AM]

3/24/2007 5:00:11 PM Shaved privates  

mr_charming
Erwin, TN

LMAO, good one's Sin

3/24/2007 5:12:38 PM Shaved privates  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

Hey Mammy,
I hear that one of those electric beard trimmers work well, and being that you can
consider "it" a womans beard, (LOL) you can even adjust it to the lengnth you want. Now
that can make it quite quick and easy.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11