Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top ten free hookup sites

I didn t have a ring when I saw her, I just knew I wanted to invest the rest of my life with her. gay hookups birmingham alabama Soon after our second date, we moved fairly promptly from that point. But then, neither is finding an instant physical connection with somebody on a first date only to find out weeks later that you have absolutely nothing to talk about. bumble postmates Did you know that any behavior is just a façade for a substantial internal interaction happening underneath? Story Celebration is happening at the Greek Campus on Sunday, August 19th discover out extra right here.

what is listcrawler

Each like story inspires us to preserve on enhancing, which is why we appreciate to hear from you. speed dating enfield As mentioned above, user needs are altering and the Gen Z may well not approach dating the identical way as prior generations had. An Auckland lady has developed a web site for Kiwi females to share red flags or security issues about men when dating. bumble in costa rica On the stroll from the tea residence to Ben s place, the awkwardness compounded and Mikka became miserable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/13/2007 12:22:35 PM Shaved privates  

rasgumby
Moberly, MO

It may just be an age thing, not sure.
but here is the straight answer You wanted...
Hell no!!!
I personally do not like it shaved. trim yes but not shaved..
I want a woman, not a little girl

4/13/2007 1:28:41 PM Shaved privates  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

GREAT! Now I have to shave my back??

4/13/2007 1:51:13 PM Shaved privates  

arrow069
Richmond, VA

Well,as long as the "box" is clean, It really doesn't matter. But overall I like trimmed.

4/13/2007 1:54:36 PM Shaved privates  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Wow!!!! Box is a old name haven't heard that for years. Guess all things old become new again, especially when they don't know it had been used before.

4/13/2007 8:53:57 PM Shaved privates  

adrian_hieudo
San Diego, CA

wow shaving is perfect .It attract your partner so much.

4/13/2007 9:51:24 PM Shaved privates  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

See QOH you're not to old to fit in with these threads! LOL
What oldie but goodie phrase would you like to bring back?! lol
Bet you never had to ponder these tough questions and tackle these rough decisions in your days?! winkwink
Do you hear the sarcasm?! Cactus! OOOuuuccchhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
This topic of "hair" removal has really taught me what dating in todays world is really like?
Looks like I might be alone for quite some time!

4/13/2007 10:14:42 PM Shaved privates  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Aww Com'mon Ltr, Let me braid yer armpits.

4/13/2007 10:22:01 PM Shaved privates  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

Only if you let me cornrow yours! LMAO!!

(PS - I do shave some parts of my body! Which ones???????????)

4/13/2007 10:22:31 PM Shaved privates  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

LTR I sure do hear you. Don't think I will be finding someone too soon either, just too old fashioned I guess.

Not sure I would like being young and feeling like I had to find someone in these days of no dating rules.

I think I liked our meaning of nice guy a lot more than the meaning today. Also I think I liked the idea of being a nice girl to get the guys not the dirtiest talking.

4/13/2007 10:36:53 PM Shaved privates  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

Hi QOH!
Talking with a co-worker today and she told me that she was teaching her 10yo daughter
how to shave her legs and armpits this week!!! ONLY 10 YEARS OLD!!!!!!
I told her she had to be kiddin', that she was too young, and her response was not today!!!

I feel sorry for todays kids and all the pressures put on them! We had our own pressures
to deal with but now they seem so petty with all that society puts on each other now!

I consistently teach my child to accept herself the way she is and to accept others
for who they are. Seems so old fashioned is right!! She is sooooo beautiful!
But it is truly how I feel, and believe people should be.

4/14/2007 12:30:42 AM Shaved privates  

shycowgirl
Oak Run, CA

ltrminded, you are right on. keep teaching her that. i have a 16 year old that i tell her the same thing. shy

4/14/2007 1:00:27 AM Shaved privates  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I know LTR my granddaughters started at about 10 too and now they even shave their arms. Just don't understand the obsession for no hair. Tats everywhere and piercings in tongues and noses and eyebrows and places I don't want to mention

[Edited 4/14/2007 1:01:13 AM]

4/14/2007 1:11:35 AM Shaved privates  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Its all cuz of the chicken an pork we be feedin em. All them steriods they feed them po critters to make em develope faster. Them steriods dont go nowhere cept into whoever eats em. Kids are developing younger.

Heck, when I was workin at the hospital we hadda girl hava baby at eleven years old. Yes only 11.

4/14/2007 2:36:16 AM Shaved privates  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

Hill you are right! ... If the woman didn't teach her daughter to shave her legs and armpits, at 12 the poor girl would be walking with Christmas trees for legs and armpits looking like she's had two shihtzus in a headlock! ... the visual....not good

Now tatoos and piercings at that age, that's just not only wrong, it's plain stupidity.

[Edited 4/14/2007 2:38:20 AM]

4/14/2007 7:50:45 AM Shaved privates  

mammyof4
Erwin, TN

Now tatoos and piercings at that age, that's just not only wrong, it's plain stupidity.

I totally agree with that. I have tattoo's and so does my kids but they are 29 and 30 and they are old enough to make that choice. Even though I was 42 when I got one I thing any age is the wrong age to make that choice.

And as far as the arm pits and legs are concerned maybe the armpits is different, problly need shaving but the legs if not ever shaved would be better left alone for awhile longer I think. Hell if kids only knew how boring that could get over the yrs. they would never start shaving to start with.

Don't know if it is true but I have always been told that if you never shave the hair on your legs will not stay for long cause your pants will wear the hair that is there off. Think that is true or not?

Well I have talked to much and an't sure what I said. LOL I think I need some sleep.

Sister Shy kept me up all night trying to tell me something about her computer, gotta get Pastor T on her. LOL

You all come join in on the express we are having a rolling good time there.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11