Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler xom

The COVID 19 pandemic has highlighted the internet s value in helping us meet new persons, develop community, and explore our new passions or hobbies. birmingham dating site E mail addresses are a piece of sensitive facts. Even anything as small as a special turn of phrase could show up in search benefits and bring casual visitors to your web page. black milf hookup To support you try to remember all participants you will have a card to mark down all people that you like.

local online hookup sites

Be mindful of how it will study to your date, and that Blind date reaches a massive audience, in print and online. rock girl dating site Having said that, you can upgrade to a Preferred Membership, which makes it possible for you to far better filter results. But, subsequent year will be my 10th wedding anniversary with my wife who is a actual woman. alex d onlyfans Needless to say, I was not impressed and I had to put up with his incessant messages for weeks afterwards calling me babe and sweetie and asking if we can do the excellent night all over again.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/17/2007 3:49:36 PM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

no more discussion?
oh well it was fun i really wanted to hear feedback on this and maybe gain some new insight. but i gotta run and get to southern cali with my truck (yuck)
thank you lastrad and the others for chattin feel free to leave comments i will check em

11/17/2007 4:53:14 PM god the great killer of mankind  

lastradicaldude
Lamar, CO

Well I am glad that you recognize you do not have authority or permission to kill someone. Now in Job's case, permission was granted, we are told. And God even takes responsibility for the deaths in Job's family. Job 2:3.

According to the story, Satan sought permission/authorization to engage in his freewill destruction of Job's family and possessions. He was not free to do so initially.

So just as you recognize that you would be responsible, according to the story, Satan was also without authority and would have been responsible had he not gotten permission.

I am thankful that in spite of the fact that you would try to attribute all the barbarism of the scriptures to God, that you yourself have this degree of conscious responsibility.

The difference in you and me is that I do not believe the barbaric atrocities in the bible were the results of God. And neither do I believe there is a devil or a Satan.

But to engage the absurdity of your position I entered this discussion on the level that you established. That level was established by you initially with your premise of the existence of the Biblical devil and Biblical God.

I remain an advocate for God, but as far as God being responsible for some of the things that other men have attributed to him, I would differ. And just because you find these claims in scripture doesn't make them any more believable.

So why you would start this thread and declare "God the great killer of mankind" based upon Bible text, is unknown to me unless you either believe the Bible or you are here to cause God trouble. Oh that's it, you just want to cause the Christian God trouble.

Lastrad

[Edited 11/17/2007 4:55:57 PM]

11/17/2007 5:08:10 PM god the great killer of mankind  

kittyj77
College Station, TX

This is God's character to me, I'm pretty sure some are you are familiar with it:

John 3:16 - "For God so Loved the World, He gave His only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have Everlasting Life".

God sacrificed his ONLY son for ALL of us.. not just a select few. Those who murder, steal, lie, cheat, are given another chance if they believe in Jesus Christ.

Who here would give up their only son to brutal death of pain, torment, and suffering so that we ALL could be saved?

God is the Giver of LIFE, not death...

[Edited 11/17/2007 5:15:09 PM]

11/17/2007 5:17:54 PM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

lastrad
ha great man like the response
my idea for starting the thread is to see what people are comfortable with and the title of the thread was just to catch peoples attnetion and it did. i do believe god is the creator of all things and we have our existence because of him. i do believe the god of the bible and that he is the final authority (in a nutshell) but i differ on some very improtant points from mainstream christian thought and teaching.
but i love discussion and am not into bashing folks or anything or a god hater just wanted to see where this discussion would lead. i am here to learn also and in doing that i believe we should question all we are taught and seek the truth no matter where it leads us, i strive to do that and in that regard have wound up in some weird places of thought.
thanx

11/17/2007 5:18:06 PM god the great killer of mankind  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Jesus Christ - your imaginary friend, its just a story to hoodwink you into believing in something to lead you to your own slaughter. If you didn't know, you are considered a useless feeder and they need to get you to do your own demise. They can't have you being a leader, they need you to be a follower of something, anything. Just as long as you don't figure out that you can do it on your own, everything works just fine for the keepers of your destiny.

[Edited 11/17/2007 5:24:29 PM]

11/17/2007 5:22:04 PM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

kitty
while i agree with you i would also state that death would not exist without it being brought into existence by god remember all things seen and unseen so to think he would only create life would be silly. nothing that is came to be without god making it if you like i will get you the verses but for the sake of time did not include them into this response but i have them if you like them

11/17/2007 5:40:04 PM god the great killer of mankind  

kittyj77
College Station, TX

Elk City, that's where you're wrong, God doesn't put a gun to your head, he doesn't force a bottle of whiskey down your throat, he doesn't inject drugs in your body, he doesn't tell you have sex with every person in town so you can have an STD, he doesn't tell you to kill yourself.....

It is US, who are our own worst enemy. We kill ourselves with the poor choices that WE make...but thank God, we have HIM to bring us back to LIFE>>>>.

[Edited 11/17/2007 5:41:44 PM]

11/17/2007 5:42:12 PM god the great killer of mankind  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Amen,Kitty

11/17/2007 5:48:40 PM god the great killer of mankind  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

elk the reason people died back in noahs time is because they were disobidient to the laws of god,so then they followed satan why didnt satan save them?

11/17/2007 5:52:05 PM god the great killer of mankind  

ltr4me
Spartanburg, SC

elk:

i somehow took great offense to your attitude... until i realised something: a number of years ago i had questioned the very same thing to my believing friends and they reacted the same way as our brothers and sisters here. i honestly love you all.

so i took a journey, and have been on it since 2002. it is the search for the truth. so in answer to your title, here is the proof from the bible... please find out what this says. this is originally written from right to left, but i have written it from left to right for ease of translating letter and word for letter and word.

you have said you have all the hebrew and greek sources before you, so if you can't tell me what this says, i'd have to say you don't have the right books before you:

i am serious; you must find out what this says and you will have your answer to this and many other questions. in fact, you won't know where to start in answering your questions, even tho the answers will be before you.

one final note: please please don't fall into the trap that awaits you as you find this meaning - the trap is set by man and not by our creator

letmeknow.

11/17/2007 5:52:46 PM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

kitty
thank you for your response
but i must add that indirectly god is responsible because all all all things have their origin with god. not one thing that exists made itself. god made man and while man can do (or seem to do whatever he pleases) it all started with god. would you like some verses from the bible to prove this? nothing that is here no tangible thing or invisible thing that exists ever made itself. nothing would be here without god. way back in genesis the earth was without shape it was dark no animals no people no light no nothing everything came from god, now i not saying that god created all the wicked things that exist, but what i am saying is that god according to christian belief foreknew everything before he created man. so in effect with that in mind he went ahead and created man FOREKOWING what man would do.
see what i mean>

11/17/2007 5:58:14 PM god the great killer of mankind  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Where was the Bible 7000 years ago when man roamed the hills in Illonois with his trusty dog.
Rember, book was wrote by man.Period.
In fact, it was the first book mass produced,
good book, good stories, good intentions, but, God did not put his hand down and write it.

11/17/2007 5:59:13 PM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

itr4me
let me clarify i have the greek and hebrew sources in front of me that are for new testament and old testament. a recognizable alphabet that i can understand. not sure what that is you posted as intriquing as it is to me i have no idea what it means my translation texts are for the new and old testaments. i dont know what that is you have posted but i would like to.

11/17/2007 6:03:23 PM god the great killer of mankind  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

part of the lost books perhaps.

11/17/2007 6:09:45 PM god the great killer of mankind  

lastradicaldude
Lamar, CO

hey lynn, did you recently become a nun? or is it that cold in WV.

Lastrad

[Edited 11/17/2007 6:10:12 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14