Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonels

If you re employing iOS, you get out of the box assistance with CallKit and PushKit for an enhanced user expertise. maryland dating sites When profiles are pretty detailed, they are kept behind a paywall. The comprehensive compatibility test requires into account looks, character , and what you happen to be seeking for in a partner like whether or not you want children. sioux city bedpage But the truth is, on line dating can feel overwhelming.

www skipthegames com

Fernando Rosales, 32, was a frequent user of Grindr, an app preferred with gay men looking for extra casual encounters, in pre pandemic times. payson az singles From profile recommendations to sharing your achievement story, we are here to help you in your journey for adore. Firstly, thanks for such an in in depth response on this. rubmaps augusta ga The stories had been deleted shortly just after but had been reposted by Def Noodles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/20/2007 7:07:10 PM god the great killer of mankind  

stringsvrs
Syracuse, NY

I am Loving this lady called KellyToo; I notice that she has very good poetry and lives a quality life in her perception and philosophy. Amazing how the Creator makes these changes within us or releases them at a certain point of our existence.

Blessings of Peace and Love upon you Kelly

11/20/2007 7:16:49 PM god the great killer of mankind  

dinkydave2
Lewiston, ME

To me the book of revelation is an adept way to inform someone when their consciousness is raised to another level. It is a turbulant time. God is all things good. He is there with you all the way, right by your side.
Revolution is good, it is born from an evolution of an Idea. In effect it is the effort to do something. Rebellion is to cast aside something that you do not want, but with no direction to what you do want. We wanted this America and it took a revolution to do it!

[Edited 11/20/2007 7:17:46 PM]

11/20/2007 7:31:41 PM god the great killer of mankind  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

dinkydave:
You said some very interesting things. Telling the truth can often be an act of rebellion. There is no such thing as freedom in a “Bastille of Lies,” the dark shadow of which overlooks a landscape of existential misery and moral pestilence? We need to counter the Orwellian boot that has been stamping upon the face of all humanity for millennia. Our intention should be to counter this violence with a form of intellectual violence of our own. We need to kick down the doors to the corrupt citadels of oppression and deceit and let the true light in.

Rebellion, the hallmark of all light-bringers, Servant of Truths and Saviors is, therefore, a true service to the Holy Spirit. Rebellion against those authorities, systems, or ideas that attempt to molest, impede or confound our sacred individuality, sovereignty and true voice, constitutes service to the Holy Spirit.

Rebelliousness is the hallmark of the Holy Spirit. Little wonder then that the Christians personified this Spirit of Rebellion as Lucifer the fallen angel. Little wonder that they obscured the actual significance of the Holy “Ghost.” Little wonder that they frown on the modern outcasts who will not conform to their mental whips, or ingest their diet of intoxicating fictions.

11/20/2007 8:32:56 PM god the great killer of mankind  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

WOW you guys sure have gotten heavy lately.

11/21/2007 4:36:13 AM god the great killer of mankind  

kellytoo
Moses Lake, WA

Thankyou Strings. Bright blessings and joy to you.

Queen, I trust you are learning more about what is happening these days. I appreciate being more informed from reading what is being written here.

11/21/2007 6:48:38 AM god the great killer of mankind  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

string-, "My Long Lost Brother, I Peace I greet you and in Love I rebuke you. "

am i in trouble again.....................(teasing)

Jewelz-, "you didn't miss it, I did not say"

does that mean you will not say?.....was that one source you exerpted from or several?

is there a source with footnotes and references that i might look up?

43vr-, "
and after that,when the phisical disintergrates,
and the mind hybernates.
the soal and spirit are at rest.
what then will you become? "

i am not sure, i just ask for a partition, format, and clean reinstall...

Kelly-, watch out for that string, he has your number....and i agree with him..

queen-, this is the best show in town...

11/21/2007 5:00:46 PM god the great killer of mankind  

kellytoo
Moses Lake, WA

What will we become when we are no longer here.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I’m not there, I do not sleep
I am the thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am gentle autumnal rain.
When you waken in the morning hush

I am the soft uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.

I am not there,
I did not die.

Anonymous

11/21/2007 6:30:11 PM god the great killer of mankind  

kingdavid2012
Fitchburg, MA

Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here. But has risen from the dead.

11/21/2007 6:59:15 PM god the great killer of mankind  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

11/21/2007 9:03:52 PM god the great killer of mankind  

kellytoo
Moses Lake, WA

Comforting picture.... I don't know how to post them here. Would you tell me how to do it?

11/21/2007 9:08:51 PM god the great killer of mankind  

stringsvrs
Syracuse, NY

How I pray for the Spirit Of Joy to dance,
at the melody of the Spitirt of Wisdom's romance;
To greet the needs of Sisters and Brothers despair,
whith the open arms and tears of care.

Dinky,
you claim that revelution is what too claim to America? My Brother, it is my opinion and belief that it was a crime against humanity through the tactics of covetous robbery and murder.

Jewlz my Brother,
This so called Spirit of Rebellion synced with the Fallen Angel Lucifer is just a polite way of sugar-coating a Disobediant, unloyal, back-stabbing, misleading creature,that twists, turns and slithers as the true snake he became as Satan here on earth. It is the nature of this creature that is identifiable to the Carnal nature of humankind.

Kellytoo, again I thank you for such an inspirational poem! Where o where do thy eyes do peer?

Im His Love and Peace I rebuked the Creator of this thread to this forum, as his voiced opinions are bitter to taste. God Bless us All in Love and Peace.

11/21/2007 9:15:12 PM god the great killer of mankind  

reaper777
Compton, CA

we are all gods.your sins please me.

11/21/2007 9:50:18 PM god the great killer of mankind  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

strings:

These alien visitors from distant reaches, came down to our planet, erected their main headquarters on the now lost continent of Appalachia, to erect the famed city-complex later known as Atlantis.

The alien empire of Atlantis stretched its tentacles to all the corners of the earth. The first draconian “World Order” that we have experienced, was Atlantean. From their base at Atlantis, the alien visitors initiated a genetic hybridization program that lasted centuries.

In their nefarious experiments the Atlanteans crossed their own alien DNA with that of our human ancestors. This event radically altered the course of earth history, and had very adverse affects on human consciousness. The genetically “schizoid” being that they created referred to as “Homo Atlantis.” His descendents still live in today’s world.

Prior to their genetic interference, the visitors had attempted sexual congress with earth females, but as the ancient records reveal, this proved unsuccessful.

And the daughters of Cain with whom the angels had companied conceived, but they were unable to bring forth their children, and they died. And of the children who were in their wombs some died, and some came forth, having split open the bellies of their mothers they came forth by their navels - (The Ethiopian Kebra Nagast)

Those Daughters of Darkness became pregnant…As a result of the beauty of the forms of the emissary, whom they had seen they had abortions, and the fruits of their body fell upon earth and consumed the blossoms of the trees - (Corpus Scriptorum Christianorum Orientalium - a Gnostic Text)

The genetic hybridization experiments of the Fallen Angels (Nephilim, or Annunaki) was recorded in ancient suppressed and sequestered books such as the Book of Enoch:

And then Samjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin - Book of Enoch

And even from the bible’s convoluted scripture we are informed of the creation of man, and of the existence of two Adams, one of the Earth (natural) and one of the Heavens (engineered).

And God said: Let us make man in our image, after our likeness - (Genesis 1:26)

The first man Adam became a living being, the last Adam a life-giving spirit. The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven - 1 Corinthians 15:45

Man in made out of the dust of the ground. it is only after eating from the forbidden fruit that god said: "Behold, the man is become as one of us." - John G. Jackson (Pagan Origins of the Bible)

“Homo Atlantis,” was created to be a servant in the Garden of Eden. The word eden comes from a word meaning “enclosed area.” It was in the closed area of Atlantis, in the precincts set aside for experimentation, that our remarkable genetic ancestor was fashioned. The race of Homo Atlantis was sent forth to garden, husband, mine, and generally labor at the behest of their alien masters. After the creation of Homo Atlantis, every other humanoid (hominid) race was annihilated by our new masters, the “gods.”

11/21/2007 9:53:06 PM god the great killer of mankind  

reaper777
Compton, CA

i knocked up the daughters of darkness.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14