Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top iphone hookup apps

Getting moved back to her parent s tiny town of Leon from Barcelona, del Mar was bored when she joined the app, but was surprised to find a lot of issues in popular with her present companion. online dating discussion forums To date, significantly of the study on online dating has been carried out by dating providers themselves. Just like that, a enjoyable on the internet dating query has already got you two talking about factors you adore. locanto phoenix When they run out of credits, they can acquire 20 credits once more, for $9.

skipthegames hookups

If you can consider of another great question for this list, please add it. latinas las vegas We ve specially designed connecting with singles near you at trumingle to be as effortless and accessible american american by using your place. Average Frustrated Chimps are males who are not very good with women although Alpha Male of the Group are males who are routinely able to convince ladies to have sex with them. how to look for sex on craigslist All posts are completely moderated just before they appear on the net for apparent factors.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/17/2007 6:20:26 PM god the great killer of mankind  

ltr4me
Spartanburg, SC

it's paleohebrew pictographs. in fact, when daniel was called to read the mysterious writing on the wall in the kings room, none of his sorcerers could read it, but daniel could, because he knew the paleohebrew - the alphabet (known as the alephbeit) of the hebrews of moses time.

in the captivity the paleo went away and the modern hebrew came in.

look how the english language has evolved since the kjv was written. imagine how hebrew has evolved over the last 3500 years.

BUT, yhwh chose the hebrews because he knew they would keep every jot and every tiddle intact through their religion so that we could have the opportunity to translate his words today.

MAN, THE GREAT KILLER OF GOD!

11/17/2007 6:22:59 PM god the great killer of mankind  

lastradicaldude
Lamar, CO

Elk, the letters are the original Hebrew. At least that is what it appears to be. I can't decipher it though. Where are you at ltr4me?

There you go, I was a little late posting this originally.

lastrad

[Edited 11/17/2007 6:26:59 PM]

11/17/2007 6:33:53 PM god the great killer of mankind  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

last its probably the smirnoff .i need to repent.

11/17/2007 8:16:29 PM god the great killer of mankind  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

God is a poor shot.

I should have been taken down long ago.....too bad.

Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe God likes watching the inane stupidity here?

God has no interest in taking out humanity.....who the Hell else would worship him?

Think about it.....

11/17/2007 8:31:21 PM god the great killer of mankind  

ltr4me
Spartanburg, SC

"God" is the best shot. i, too, shoulda been taken out but he keeps throwing me back until i "get" it. as it says in zeke44 (valley of dry bones), all he wants is for us to be his people and he to be our god. 'sour choice. live or die. bleeding hearts would have a prob with that concept! so bleed to death.

talk about the phone-a-friend concept... that's all we need to do. he's easy. and forgetful.

what's buggin ya? or you can just shake yer fist at the black hole that's bout reddy 2gobble u up. don't matta 2 da blk ho'

c u on the flip side.

11/17/2007 8:36:26 PM god the great killer of mankind  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

First of all the writings of the old testament just that OLD and simply
writings of things probably taken out of context...that may or may not of
even taken place. A loving God does not kill his own creation...humans
kill...and here we go again with assigning human characteristics to a
supreme being...Its is just another way of using fear...to force people
to believe a certain way...

11/17/2007 8:45:27 PM god the great killer of mankind  

ltr4me
Spartanburg, SC

the writings of the old testament are old? so that make s them wrong??????

"probably taken out of context"???

Probably?

"may or may not even taken place" MAY OR MAY NOT?????

Does God have a right to kill?????

Do you fear?

who's in charge, YOU?

(jewel?)

"give diligence <4704> (5657) to make <4160> (5733) your <5216> calling <2821> and <2532> election <1589> sure <949>"

[Edited 11/17/2007 8:52:48 PM]

11/17/2007 9:40:02 PM god the great killer of mankind  

norah01
Anchorage, AK

Then he (God) changed (repented) his mind and sent his only begotton son that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life

11/17/2007 10:31:55 PM god the great killer of mankind  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

....when God and I meet face to face.....we will both have questions for one another.....Killer of mankind......I hardly think so....if that was God's intent it would have happened long ago. What? God would wait to catch us off guard?....Why bother?

Nature kills far more....except for those who want people to bleed to death....those would be the truly devout ones.....God does work in mysterious ways.....I won't have anything to do with that path...........

[Edited 11/17/2007 10:35:57 PM]

11/17/2007 10:37:57 PM god the great killer of mankind  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

personally I believe all that GOd does not kill, nor change his mind..as a
supreme being all is ok, the universe is unfolding just as he designed...
there is no wrong or right...he has taken care of everything. as far as
who is in charge..well many say God is in control...but God has given us
his spirit, from hence we were created and come from. We share in his
power of creation...our thoughts intentions, actions will determine our own
reality. Collectively we control the reality of the world...until the human
race can come together in realizing we are all one together, and should practice
the commandment of love....we will keep getting what we are getting...Chaos,
pain, suffering, fear, wars, etc.

11/17/2007 10:48:54 PM god the great killer of mankind  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Sorry nonick....I do not believe mankind can come together....................

11/17/2007 10:49:31 PM god the great killer of mankind  

kittyj77
College Station, TX

Right on point, Nonickname. Maybe not Krupa, but we can at least try...

[Edited 11/17/2007 10:51:43 PM]

11/17/2007 10:57:20 PM god the great killer of mankind  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

It would be nice honey....I do my best toward that end everyday.....I will bet everything in my wallet that we won't have global peace in our lifetime...hasn't happened yet in recorded history....but,...maybe tommorrow.....

11/18/2007 1:37:35 AM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

nonickname
the old testament is old however that dos'nt disprove them on the contrary they over significant historical information that has been proved and continues to be proven through archeological research. towns, people, events, to name some things that have been proven through archeological research.
being old dosnt make the information any less valid. there are lots of old texts that are simply old texts, that contain no historical value at all, but the new and old testaments contain lots of accurate historical info that has been proven through science and research.

11/18/2007 1:47:40 AM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

lynn
the reason the people died is not the topic it is by whos hand they died. the devil did no killing god did, that validates my point, you have validated my point. why would the devil save them, only god has the power alone to kill and make alive look in
Deuteronomy 32:39
God is making a point that he alone and no other god has the power he possess i will type the verse in case you have no bible handy

see now htat i even i am he and there is no god with me: I kill and i make alive; i wound and i heal' neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. END verse

make you case with the bible, that is the point of this exercise. using the bible to prove the bible, a fundamental excercise you would think.

but how many christians take offense to my point? so many but while taking offense they cannot offer any verses to refute my statements, god alone has the power as we see in the above verse he makes it a point (and a strong one) that HE ALONE HAS THE POWER TO HEAL AND TO DESTROY.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14