Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

Chinese dating apps serve a diverse marketplace of 622 million users across a entire spectrum of categories. tempe hookups If you are considering of basically dating an individual from one more country, not just viewing their images, you will have to pay on Amour Factory. Your fantastic match is only perfect if you know you are getting true and sincere with every single other from the start. sex goddess meme com has an individual for absolutely everyone.

rubmaps forum

The sparks are flying, you re up till two am, and you could speak for hours. modesto hook up If you get by means of enough of these initially date questions, you will have a significantly much better sense as to no matter whether or not the connection will occur, and whether or not it ll last. Of course, if you ve hit up your match a number of instances and haven t heard back from them, it really is likely time to move on. cincinnati onlyfans The guys who use it are either pretty desperate or pretty sleazy and have no intention of a critical partnership.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/17/2007 3:04:57 PM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

something to think about the devil never ever ever killed one person in the bible, the only killer of the bible is god, he killed all except 8 in the flood and he has promised to kill all again this time with fire!!!
so who has the proof to refute me? I can quote not only scripture but entire books of the bible for proof using the greek (new testament) or the Hebrew (old testament) , this is a chance to understand why you believe what you believe about god and the bible. not a chance to bash or make fun, but a chance to learn why you believe what you do about the bible and the god of the bible. let's talk

[Edited 11/17/2007 3:20:22 PM]

11/17/2007 3:11:50 PM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

someone show me with scripture where the devil is responsible for the death of anyone in the bible. i can show you with scripture where god is resposible for a multitude of deaths, jesus said that the devil is a murderer, a liar and the father of lies but i find no where in the bible where the devil is guilty of any of those things. poor devil dosnt he get to defend himself..?

11/17/2007 3:22:36 PM god the great killer of mankind  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

DHIV-MMVII and the sea gave upthe dead which were in it,and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them;and they were juged,every man according to their works,death and hell were cast into a lake of fire.

11/17/2007 3:24:27 PM god the great killer of mankind  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

How can you PROVE that God Killed anyone??? I dont believe there is a devil...we create our own evil.Our minds,are our worst enemy,not a devil being. Anyhoot,thats just my opinion. And Welcome,by the way!!

....peace

PS..is that a picture of Robin Williams???

11/17/2007 3:27:39 PM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

lyn456
what does that prove except that hell gave up the dead and every man was judged dosnt say anything about the devil killing anyone does it? i sure didnt see that in the verse beside who created the lake of fire and the sea and the dead and the wicked deeds of mankind?> doesnt the bible say that god created all things seen and unseen? would you like that verse i can get it for you

11/17/2007 3:28:25 PM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

swcw
my intent is not to prove god does or does not exist only to prove his character according to the bible that is all

11/17/2007 3:29:34 PM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

swcw
no that is a pic of me

11/17/2007 3:30:36 PM god the great killer of mankind  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

proverbs 10:21 the lips of the righteous feed many;but fools die for want of wisdom.

11/17/2007 3:31:49 PM god the great killer of mankind  

lastradicaldude
Lamar, CO

hey elkcity, the devil killed many of Job's family as reported in the book of Job.

So there you go!

Lastrad

11/17/2007 3:34:59 PM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

lynn
yes a great wisdom quote but it does nothing to defend the character of god. it doesnt disprove my statement nor does it prove the devil is the great murderer as so many christians profess. truth is you will never produce one verse that shows the devil killing anyone
never never never, it is not in the bible but the bible shows time and again god being responsible for the death of entire populations of people, heck look at the flood look at sodom and gomorrah? not to say maybe the did not have it coming but that is not my arguement my arguement is look at the source of the death it is god not the devil? show me where i am wrong

11/17/2007 3:35:15 PM god the great killer of mankind  

lastradicaldude
Lamar, CO

Oh, wish you were here to quote me a whole book of the Bible in Greek or Hebrew!

You must really be a piece of work.

Lastrad

11/17/2007 3:37:15 PM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

lastrad
get me the verse or chapter from job where it shows the devil did that and even if the devil did (which it does not say he did) who gave the permission? That would be god, the one who blessed job with a large family land and cattle. But you cant produce where it says the devil killed his family can you> nope

11/17/2007 3:40:11 PM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

lastrad
did not say i would qoute you the entire bible in those languages but i have the text here in front of me a large library of books, and can get the translation of any word you or sentence you like. do you know how many greek words their are for the single word "hell" used in the kjv of the bible? well there are four or five i think off the top of my head did you know there were five different types of levels of hell? no the english language dosnt really do that great a job at explaining that

11/17/2007 3:40:32 PM god the great killer of mankind  

lastradicaldude
Lamar, CO

yeah and since God created everything, I suppose if you killed someone, God would be responsible too. Huh?

11/17/2007 3:44:19 PM god the great killer of mankind  

elkcityok
Elk City, OK

lastrad
are you being silly? lol
no i would be responsible but indirectly dont you think god would be responsible i mean after all if he as as christians believe all knowing then he had to foreknow before my creation that i would kill someone, so then in those terms who is guilty of the murder? that would by todays standards be "premeditatded"

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14