Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

knoxville tn hookup

If you re struggling with breakouts on your chin and jaw area, read this. gay morgantown wv This is a terrific dating query to ask since it shows you what he thinks about revenue. He picked me up and as we walked in his back door, he tried to usher me into his bedroom for the party . adultsearch annapolis I really like surprising you with points, but you seem to get most excited about the smallest points.

private delights com

Searching to use and app from our app, develops, google maps or social media etc. speed dating in davenport iowa He proposed at Rocky Mountain National Park in front of each our families, and we have been married eight months later. Working towards greater credit shows that they care about the high quality of their credit adequate to build it. hookup apps besides tinder Chat app is the lay chat use app that I have ever noticed.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
12/29/2007 5:04:42 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
defiantlyltr
Stroudsburg, PA

I am woman ..... good enough for me!

Welcome back to the cyber world Krupa baby!
Glad to see you're up and running again!!

12/30/2007 8:51:20 AM I am here...good enough for me.  
krupa1
Abilene, TX

Thanks babydoll! Dang...look at all the good company here....I had no idea! Right on!

1/2/2008 12:43:41 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Had to change my profile from other to not religious to get in here but hello everyone.

1/2/2008 7:08:32 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
lissajo
Saint Paul, MN

I have to say my friends and family know who I am and what I believe, they don't agree but what ever! I just don't have the guts to admit anything to my co-workers. I really don't tell them much of anything for that matter.

Hope everyone had a good New Years!!!

1/3/2008 1:39:10 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

hardwheels
Satellite Beach, FL

Okay, I do not believe that there is a higher being than me. there is no god I say. This world is inhabited by hundreds of colts and groups. Along time jesus was the same as buddha, just another guy who had his own opinion on life. They all preached of there own beliefs and people with no hopes or looking for someone to guide them through life when they are unsure. All of this was allowed to go on over many thousands of years, so in the world has the verves to stand up and say its bullishit, or better yet who has the resources or capabilitys. Today, hundreds of other groups and colts are shut down and exiled because larger groups over throw them. Why dont people today see god any more, why did they only see him in the past when no one could testify against it. Why do people now adays claim to see god or jesus, then get sent to a looneybin. Please tell me

1/5/2008 5:57:01 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
recluse
Greenville, SC

I'm an atheist and make no bones about it. Theists are intolerant for the most part. They need to be treated in kind for atheism to make a place for itself.

1/11/2008 7:57:27 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Well hell I just found you. But HELLO. You damn nonbelievers like me.

Kenny

1/11/2008 11:46:10 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
anuk
Northridge, CA

I'm here oooooo feels so comfortable here!
home!

1/12/2008 11:59:46 AM I am here...good enough for me.  
bluesls53
Chattanooga, TN

I don't believe there is a 'being' out there who intervenes in the workings of the world. If there is a God.......it is the life within yourself. If you claim an exterior God, he's only there to be used as an excuse for things we has a human race, don't want to take responsibility for.

Can I curl up here and listen awhile?

[Edited 1/12/2008 12:00:43 PM]

1/13/2008 8:57:57 AM I am here...good enough for me.  
krupa1
Abilene, TX

Wow! I just never expected so many positive good-natured responses! No one b*tching or whining....so much nicer and laid back than the religious forums.....absolutely cool! Happy to be here with you guys and dolls.

1/13/2008 12:03:09 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
new2this1
Penticton, BC

Welcome Anuk et al. Seems our little crowd of heretics is growing...Perhaps we should avoid gathering in crowds to avoid those who would throw stones at us in the name of jebus's love!

[Edited 1/13/2008 12:04:02 PM]

1/13/2008 4:03:27 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

chrisinpa65
Emmaus, PA

Yup, fantastic book (The God Delusion). Also check out "God, The Failed Hypothesis" by Victor Stenger. He is another Physicist. Very good book. Also "The Jesus Mysteries" about the fact that Jesus, Moses, Abraham, King David etc are ALL mythological figures. I've researched all of this in depth and there is really no historic records or archeological evidence to show that any of these figures actually walked among us. I wish this country (US) would wake up and realize what is going on. Maybe we could have a rational existence again. Instead it seems like that Dark Ages are not that far away. When superstition and fear replaces reason and a genuine search for knowledge and understanding of the world around us, we will go nowhere but down. I really wish that those seeking the tribulation would get their wish and leave the world to the rest of us...

1/14/2008 9:52:38 AM I am here...good enough for me.  
bluesls53
Chattanooga, TN

History is doomed to repeat itself and we will witness the return of the dark ages should nothing happen, but I have a feeling some major changes will be taking place in our life time.

1/14/2008 4:48:34 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

chrisinpa65
Emmaus, PA

Bluesls56,
I sure hope so. Change is definitely necessary. And after re-reading my comments, I'm really not that pessimistic, just really frustrated with the way things are and the direction we seem to be going in. There is too much beauty and wonder in this world to feel like we are supposed to wait for some next world (that is not there) to be happy. What a waste of a great lifetime me thinks!

Peace!

kinda Douglass Adams-ish eh?

1/15/2008 12:07:53 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
bl8ant
Amsterdam
Netherlands

boo!

signin in

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4