Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free hookup sites

Researchers from the State University of New York at Stony Brook set out how to discover how you can produce closeness amongst strangers. dh dating login I ve gone out with many men and women but haven t formed a partnership. But a couple of days after the Governor s order was issued, his girlfriend called him and told him her other boyfriend wasn t carrying out well and that she d decided she was going to go stay with him. wellhellogirls com And if you match with an individual, you can continue to view their Stories and then even use that to spark a conversation, which takes spot in the app.

gay hookup tips

These are just a couple of of the questions that can aid you recognize every other far better as you move through your connection. classifieds redding ca If she s a bookworm, your date will enjoy this exciting question. When the time comes for a telephone get in touch with, be cautious and set up a absolutely free Google Voice account, which will create a separate telephone number and forward it to your mobile. charlotte nc listcrawler By involving in the reflection method the scientific, political, financial and third sector sectors of the society to market analysis, innovation and a knowledge based society.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
2/10/2008 12:28:42 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

Hey, it's your thread so you can say what ever you want to on it. Sorry for all the angry words on YOUR thread, I just can't stand when someone misrepresents themselves.

I can tell I like your dad and niece already, see ya in the bear's den.

2/12/2008 7:54:07 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

mnmagpie
Hibbing, MN

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation and is but a reflection of human frailty.

-Albert Einstein

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.

-Albert Einstein

"Many orthodox people speak as though it were the business of sceptics to disprove received dogmas rather than of dogmatists to prove them. This is, of course, a mistake.

If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense. If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time."

- Bertrand Russell

2/14/2008 7:23:53 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

schmud64
Elk Grove Village, IL

It is good to see some you you speaking up about the person who should not be posting here.

Great to be here. I cannot explain why I am on this earth alive but I sure do not need to be told by anyone else why I am here.

2/16/2008 3:38:24 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
healthologist
Page, AZ

If you would step back and use an open mind you might see the point hidden in "story Time" and "God is dead". Both are definitely "Not Religious".

Story time - It's a story, and as our friend talks about with the Tea Pot it can't be proved or disproved, so if I wanted to make a religion out of it and had everyone believe it on faith it would be just as valid as the Bible. Pretty nonreligious Huh, almost atheistic..... Nahhh.

God is dead - That in itself is definitely not religious. The point of this story is the spirit, which has nothing to do with religion. Even Atheists have spirits. Don't believe me? You wake up in the morning and you're either in a good mood or a bad mood, you don't choose that, the spirit within you does.

Now if you want to be open minded and debate this and not name call, have at it.

Les

2/16/2008 5:08:14 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

You know what healthologist, your right. I apologize, my initial reaction to your post was too aggressive. Please allow me an opportunity to calmly explain why I am upset about your post on this site. I can't speak for anyone but myself, so here it is.

As "I" see it an atheist or non-religious person does not believe in even the spirit of god. Furthermore, your constant calling me your brother is offensive to me, just because you say it and believe it does not mean I have to. I have two real brothers, and it is "my" choice to add someone to that list, not yours. You can feel that way about me, but please keep it to yourself as I find your constantly saying I am your brother and you are mine offensive. You don't need to know why and I don't have to explain why, my saying I am offended should be enough. Also, your talking about being able to still talk to god despite that fact that he is dead is also offensive to those who think he never existed.

Again, I am sorry for getting too aggressive and I am ashamed of myself for allowing myself to get like that. Now, can you open your mind to your mistakes?

2/16/2008 7:49:00 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

mnmagpie
Hibbing, MN

Healthologist, I'm afraid that I have to weigh in on the side of Grizz. While we can argue back and forth about the semantics of each story, the feel of your intent is far from atheistic. From what I have read of your posts here and elsewhere you are far from being non-religious, to me you appear to be very much a spiritualist (and one with a mission.)

[Edited 2/16/2008 7:49:25 PM]

2/17/2008 11:40:35 AM I am here...good enough for me.  
healthologist
Page, AZ

Grizz - Thank you for what I believe to be an honest apology and I would like to offer one as well to you. I do see your point about brothers and sisters and I will not bring that subject up again, in the story it was used with poetic licence and as a union organizer we call everyone who is a fellow worker that, sort of like saying my friend. You are absolutely right though that you don't need a reason nor do you have to explain, saying just once that it offends you is enough, I am truly sorry that I offended you. You have a great smile that portrays through your body language (caught in the picture) a spirit of friendship.

"As "I" see it an atheist or non-religious person does not believe in even the spirit of god".

Now were getting somewhere. As I stated before, I don't consider myself an Atheist, but Spiritual not Religious. Unfortunately when you fill out your profile and you drop down the list, Atheist and Not Religious are listed separately and Not religious is the closest description that I felt fit.
Perhaps we could get Dustin to change this forum to Atheist only and start another for Spiritual not Religious and add that as a choice on the profile.
I have no problem being friends with Atheists or Religious people, If you're interested in how to get Religious people to get off your back, let me know and I'll Email it to you. I've stopped them dead in their tracks several times (even Jehovah's witnesses).

"Also, your talking about being able to still talk to god despite that fact that he is dead is also offensive to those who think he never existed".

The point here was that WE are the gods (definitely not religious) and has nothing to do with the individual who started this all, thousands of years ago (whatever his name was doesn't matter). If you look toward the future the number of inhabitants on this planet gets bigger and bigger. If you look toward the past the number of inhabitants gets smaller and smaller till eventually you get down to two people who started it all (I called them God and Satan, we could have called them Fred and Ethel, just names not deities, didn't orchestrate the big bang and create anything, doesn't matter). What does matter is that they both had spirits and they taught, influenced and gave those spirits to their offspring, those spirits (love, hate, humility, friendship, giving, etc.) can be accessed by humans today (the spirits didn't die when Fred and Ethel did).

Magpie - "you appear to be very much a spiritualist (and one with a mission.)"

I take that as a compliment even if you didn't mean it as one. I don't see being spiritual as having anything to do with Religion. If I have a mission (which I really hadn't thought about) It might be to live in peace, which is kind of hard to do when everyone around you (even on DHU) is fighting.

I'm going to start a new thread and moderate it with active listening. I will not post to it otherwise as I'm not qualified to do so, but you two are and I hope you help me.

Les

2/17/2008 5:33:36 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

I accept your apologuy as well. I am glad we could both do so. I can see your point about the mix up of wording and meaning in this group. Thank You for recognizing and respecting my opinions, as I now recognize and respect yours.

2/17/2008 7:56:49 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

mnmagpie
Hibbing, MN

healthologist - living in peace has always been my primary goal in life and I agree that it is difficult at times. Please do not construe my post as being of vicious or aggressive intent. More the opposite, I enjoy discussion of weight, I look to learn and expand. I am formulating a response to your poll, though I have run out of time for now, so I will return tomorrow to post. I am giving it considerable thought (a compliment that IS intended.) - magpie

2/18/2008 6:14:23 AM I am here...good enough for me.  

nivek249
Jamesville, NY

never found any gods but i have seen the devil and his name is george w bush lol

2/18/2008 4:41:15 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
krupa1
Abilene, TX

Actually Dude....the devil's name is Elvira....I ain't kidding...my ex. Yes, her real name was Elvira.....THAT was an Evil woman!....or maybe just mean as Hell!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4