Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

flight hookup app

On the web dating is the new way to date for lots of people. asian dating new orleans For all the causes listed above, it s pretty not possible to know irrespective of whether somebody you met online will work out, no matter how substantially you vet or study ahead of time. As 2021 draws to a close, right here are some of Pew Analysis Center s most striking investigation findings from the previous year. chatroulette omegle sites 50 Not possessing to use your hands is especially appealing throughout a viral pandemic, which brings us to our next section.

sites like rubmaps

If any of u does handle find correct live on apps in 2019 onwards, update right here k. idaho falls classifieds Even though dating is hardly a level playing field in India, persons with disabilities obtain themselves in a unique spot. When filing your yearly earnings taxes, you will include things like the 1099 G as component of your income documents and report accordingly. christmas movie with bumble Hinge expenses $19.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
1/15/2008 4:27:03 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
krupa1
Abilene, TX

Yes! Kiss me you heathen honey!

1/15/2008 10:49:58 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
bl8ant
Amsterdam
Netherlands

just because i am a heathen does not mean i'm easy!!!!

lol

1/16/2008 1:10:52 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
bluesls53
Chattanooga, TN

chrisinpa65.......just like this surprising gathering of like minds, the same coming together is happening very quietly all over the world. And as someone mentioned in one of the earlier posts, we gather and share optimistically without attacking each other or whining about circumstance. I truly believe we will see some huge changes within our life time. Keep in mind, we will also have the ability to live much longer than the average person did ten years ago. Science has brought us to where we can live comfortably into out hundredth year and beyond. The computer industry slipped under the wire of government control and has enabled our scientists to better communicate. We will witness some awesome things coming down the road. The government doesn't have it all in the bag anymore. Lots of reasons to be optimistic. This is our time of joy........so enjoy.

1/16/2008 2:08:34 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
healthologist
Page, AZ

Story time,

Thousands of years ago there was an advanced civilization that was engaged in war globally.

Two of the smartest individuals on the planet, seeing that there world was about to end as they knew it, developed a plan to save and continue there species. They built a spaceship and put it into orbit around the twin planet that counterbalenced the planet that was destroying itself.

Having such advanced technology they did not have much trouble in manipulating the new planets atmosphere and it was a very good thing that they moved to the new planet when they did because the war that raged on the old planet ended when someone developed an implosion bomb that removed a fifth of the planet and all of it's atmosphere.

These two individuals were named God and Satan and they were deeply in love with each other and they produced a son they named Adam.

The rest of this story is continued in a book they started called the Bible, but since God and Satan have both died, the book they started has been corrupted by individuals who saught to manipulate the story to gain advantage over there fellow brothers and sisters.

OK storytime is overdropped a worm out of my can.

Les

Enjoy

1/17/2008 7:53:05 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
krupa1
Abilene, TX

What the Hell was that?

I have heard a preacher tell me that Jesus died of a massive coronary heart attack...but, not wierd shit like what you guys are talking about.....are you f**king kidding?!?!?!?!?!

1/19/2008 6:37:24 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
abmt
Clarks Summit, PA

hello - good to see there are more of "my kind" out there! I've been very excited about the increasing numbers of new books about science & reason (re: religion) - check out Richard Dawkins' web site and his Foundation for Reason and Science; also, Sam Harris' web site and his newly forming nonprofit The Reason Project. Anyone else members of the Freedom From Religion Foundation? They do a lot of legal work for keeping the church/state separated.

1/26/2008 3:01:03 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
healthologist
Page, AZ

God is dead (bad news).
His Spirit lives on (good news).
Most people don't believe you can communicate with God (bad news).

It's as simple as going inside your own thoughts and examining them through meditation or communicating with your brothers and sisters here on earth. (good news).
We ARE the Gods (more good news).
I have many brothers. One died 2000 years ago, he is not my master, he is my brother and I would do almost anything for all of my brothers (and sisters), even you.

If Jesus is my brother, than God is my father too.
If you are all my brothers and sisters than God is your father too.
His spirit lives on in all of us.

Communication is the key to the lock that is currently on humanity.
Some of us just don't communicate to well.

Look inside yourself and you will find that you CAN talk to God too.
You start by loving yourself.

If you can't love yourself, how could you possibly love me?

Les

Think about it!

2/7/2008 2:39:53 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

So in other words healthologist, you basically lied about your religious status just so you could come on here and preach to us sinners?! YOU are the problem with religion, here you are forcing your beliefs down the throats of people who do not want to hear/read them. You are using words that people on this particular site find offensive, IE: god, jesus, brother, sister...

Here you are miss-representing yourself just so you can impose YOUR beliefs upon others as if we really want to hear it, or as if we need your guidance. I know I don't, and I take offense at your attempt to do so, which again is the whole problem with religion, religious people feel as though either your with us or your against and we have the right to try to convert you despite your feelings about the subject.

GET LOST healthologist, I am not your brother and your saying so does not make it so. I don't care if you say you consider me your brother, I do not consider you mine. Stay with the rest of the mindless sheep and follow your scripture to somewhere else. (F-OFF)

2/7/2008 2:43:11 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

Sorry krupa1, I flagged the post in the hope that healthass will be outed as a liar and a phony. Nothing against your original post.

2/7/2008 10:08:10 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

metalman20
New Castle, VA

I'm an Atheist...proud of it too. Glad to see there is a gathering!

2/8/2008 9:35:05 AM I am here...good enough for me.  
healthologist
Page, AZ

Grizz, You don't get it.
How do you see saying "God is dead" as religious?
Just because you don't "believe" or call yourself an atheist doesn't mean you are not spiritual.

I am definitely not religious, which is half of the title.
I'm not preaching at you, just throwing ideas out for discussion.
If you don't feel up to discussing anything, at least have the courtesy to not call me any of your family names. (liar, F-OFF, ass, phony, mindless, donkey)

Sorry your so thin skinned that names (not deities) like God, Jesus hurt you. Do Fred, Harry and Bob bother you to?

It's a shame you don't have any brothers and sisters, only child huh?(Metaphorically speaking)

[Edited 2/8/2008 8:47:42 PM]

2/8/2008 1:24:18 PM I am here...good enough for me.  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

It has nothing to do with thin skin, it has to do with your being a liar. I read some of your posts on this site were you complain about people miss-representing themselves. Your one of those people. You claim god is dead and then you state we can all talk to him in our own way. How can that not be spreading religious BS?

You sir are a liar. Yeah, yeah, I know, my family names - very clever(donkey). Do us a favor, save your preaching for Sunday mass.

I found your whole post offensive and your method of getting it on here deceitful.

2/8/2008 8:31:10 PM I am here...good enough for me.  
healthologist
Page, AZ

I read some of your posts on this site were you complain about people miss-representing themselves.

Find one. You must have me confused with someone else.

You claim god is dead and then you state we can all talk to him in our own way. How can that not be spreading religious BS?

Go back and read it again, this is not what I said.

You seem to think athiesm is all about hate and being mean.

I don't claim to be an Athiest, just not religious. This is my forum just as much as it's yours. I care about my brothers and sisters, even you. Get used to it.

2/9/2008 6:45:08 AM I am here...good enough for me.  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

Thank You, fair thee well.

2/9/2008 10:57:31 AM I am here...good enough for me.  
krupa1
Abilene, TX

Hehehehehehe.....Grizz! I just had to smile man....My Father and my 1 year old neice are both nick named Grizz......Sorry...Off Topic....don't flag me guys.....Wait a minute! This is MY thread....I wonder if I can get flagged on my own thread?!?!?!?!.....hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4