Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups ri

Pray for the best, and wait for what Allah has in retailer for you. decatur craigslist personals By the way, I think it was a couple of posts back that suggested asking a blind person how they are reading messages is a silly query. Later this year, Tinder plans to let you carry out background checks of people today, pulling information from public records. las vegas rubratings To top rated that off, I was in a new town for a new job without the need of a lot of close friends.

lucky app hookup

Unless this goes additional, it would not be considered on the web dating On the web Dating is dating on line, and technically your characters are on line There are even approved podcasters and YouTubers for FDS members to listen to. belleville hookups That was when Jay took my telephone and swiped to the web page exactly where Tinder was at. Finding the person God has planned for you can be challenging, but when you do obtain them it is worth each and every second that you spent hunting for them. dating puerto rican women Your pals may tell you everyone s on Hinge but Badoo is the largest dating app in the globe.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/18/2007 6:59:09 PM What men say but actually mean!  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

lol busy... loud and clear.. thanks
What do men really mean when they say " there is something different about your hair"
Do they like it or hate it? lol

pppssttt knight... the only time you men listen to us is when you ask where the remote control is

[Edited 11/18/2007 7:01:16 PM]

11/18/2007 7:08:53 PM What men say but actually mean!  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

pssst... tru.. for the amount of tv i watch.. i dont care where it is... i can punch a button, watch the local news and weather, then push the little blue button to turn it off. seriously it has been lost for weeks on end when someone discovers it.

haha.. fact is, when we ask where it is.. you help us look.. hmm.. might not be the prettiest apple in the barrel, but it gets the job done..

11/18/2007 7:14:48 PM What men say but actually mean!  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

funny about the remote. I would have the remote control and be watching TV. My son would take the other remote outside and start changing the channels through the picture window behind me. I'd think and switch it back to what I was watching and he would go switching it again Hell, I thought my remote was going whacky. I swear.. I have no clue where that boy gets his impish ways

But seriously folks.. I think men listen but don't really hear what we are saying. Shoot how complicated can that be?

11/18/2007 7:22:36 PM What men say but actually mean!  

busymanfour
Harrisonburg, VA

tru...your not going to get the answer that your looking for...remember when you were little and you said the same about your mom or dad, "you never listen to me" its everyone at different times in our lives, its not that they are not listening its just that they are not paying attention to you on your level.

your son has a great sense of humor!!!

[Edited 11/18/2007 7:23:24 PM]

11/18/2007 7:26:17 PM What men say but actually mean!  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Not paying attention at our level... hummmm.. now that is the nicest way of saying " huh? what did you say?" that I have ever heard lol I guess you could be right. I have to confess I've done it myself

11/18/2007 7:30:19 PM What men say but actually mean!  

busymanfour
Harrisonburg, VA

on your level of attention.... your intensity of the subject whatever the subject is at the time is what I meant...this conversation is the example of communication, between men and women...whew, I should stop!

[Edited 11/18/2007 7:32:38 PM]

11/18/2007 7:32:38 PM What men say but actually mean!  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Now wait a min.. Have I just been insulted or what?
See how you men are??? WHAT are you REALLY saying lmao

11/18/2007 7:33:40 PM What men say but actually mean!  

busymanfour
Harrisonburg, VA

NO, I am not insulting you I went back and edited....your not listening to me..your not hearing what I am saying!

[Edited 11/18/2007 7:34:26 PM]

11/18/2007 7:37:50 PM What men say but actually mean!  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I hear you and I feel you.. what the hell more do you want?
You men are soooooooo sensitive! lol

11/18/2007 7:40:01 PM What men say but actually mean!  

busymanfour
Harrisonburg, VA

Ok you win!!!! Im tapping!

11/18/2007 7:40:08 PM What men say but actually mean!  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Because YOU women taught us to be that way.

[Edited 11/18/2007 7:40:31 PM]

11/18/2007 7:44:08 PM What men say but actually mean!  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I win! I win! Wanna play again? Two out of three? LOL
Now way.. How is it that we can teach you that but can't teach you to pick up your nasty undies and put em in the clothes hamper??

11/18/2007 7:47:16 PM What men say but actually mean!  

busymanfour
Harrisonburg, VA

ok...Ill play again....your seeing the wrong ones!!!!!! They are taking advantage of you and you are allowing them!!!
I have been on my own too long now but if I dont do it "it dont get done!"

But I do listen to myself and "WE" understand each other!!

11/18/2007 7:52:13 PM What men say but actually mean!  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

WHAT Tru? It was bad enough taking those nasty things off and you want us to pick them up? !!! Now that's asking too much.

11/18/2007 7:52:38 PM What men say but actually mean!  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

uh uhhhhhhhh... I haven't seen anyone in a long time, been divorced since 91 ANDDDD... come on now look at this face... do I really look like someone that can be taken advantage of? Well? I'm waiting!! ( tapping fingers on the desk)

Hummm he talks to himself... lemme check the manual under red flags lol

Way that is the LEAST you can do is to pick up ur own undies!

[Edited 11/18/2007 7:54:26 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4